PDA

View Full Version : Near Twin Vs Twin

flower_petal
06-12-2010, 03:06 AM
Hi, I am relatively new here. I have been reading the forums from time to time for some insight but have always been skeptical of sharing my story for one reason or another.

So here goes. I began seeing 11:11 frequently a few years ago and was not sure why. Not long after I met someone I believed with all my heart was my twin flame. I have shared experiences with karmic soulmates before and knew instinctively that this was something more. As soon as I met him although there is quite an age gap I felt at ease after our initial meeting 6 mths would have passed and I no desire to be with him but one night decided for some reason that I had to see him and be in contact with him and miraculously ran into him and have been in an on/off relationship with him for a while. We will meet up after a few months and when he leaves I feel this sense of longing and he ceases contact with me. (We never fight and to me it feels like he is freaked out by the connection).

I have had signs and synchroncities the whole time and I know he has too we often talk about it and how weird it is.

A year ago I met someone else (the 2nd guy) who I also had a very strong instant connection with but when with him intimately did not feel a massive spark or anything just a sense of trust and that I had known him before. I decided for the sake of my possible twin that althought i was drawn to this guy I would stay away from him as I didnt want to do anything that may upset or cause me to lose who I thought was my twin.

I felt like it was a constant struggle to stay away and I think he picked up on it to as one night we met and I tried to give him a casual hi 5 and felt like a bolt of electricity had gone up my arm. He asked if I had been avoiding him and I played dumb and said I hadnt. It ended up becoming too much and I begun seeing him for a short time until he moved away and since I have had this uncontrollable urge that there is something more there. Upon talking we realised we had been at the same place about 18 years before at the same time.

My "twin" (in my eyes) had started a new relationship during this time and I had put him out of my head (perhaps for my own sanity but I seen it as a possibility that maybe he needed this relationship to grow in some way) I dont know I think I just hoped that was the case but let him filter from my thoughts all the time.

It wasnt until recently after not seeing him for 3 months that he told me how he feels about me off the cuff and that he misses me. I said I feel the same way but this has just caused even more confusion.

I feel so lost.

I have been told you can have a twin and near twin that come at the same time and when its meant to happen I will know which is which. I realise I should just let it be and see what happens but I feel like I have no hope. The pull towards both at some times is so strong it is unbearable.

I dont even know if anyone can help or give me hope but I just feel I had to get this out of my head as I feel this obsession towards it. So basically I am just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience with a twin and near twin if in fact this is what I am dealing with and what I can do in the mean time.

Would the twin (whoever it is) be classified as a runner?

LadyImpreza1111
06-12-2010, 08:38 AM
I have never heard of near twins and twins being in someone's life at the same time........but I guess anything is possible.

For the most part, I believe near twins are brought into a person's life to see if they are ready for their twin. There is tests in unconditional love and "letting go." But I don't believe near twins are meant to be in your life for the long-term. But I could be wrong.

My near twin was a very dark soul and at the time, I thought he was the real thing because the connection was that strong. But looking back, I realize it was strong because dark souls seek to conquer light. There was alot of lies and manipulation. And when we parted ways, I can say I learned alot. But he wasn't meant to be in my life permanently. I didn't meet my twin until about 3 months later.

When the connection with my near twin was broken.... I felt free.

LadyImpreza1111
06-12-2010, 08:40 AM
Oh. And Yes...............twins can be runners. That is really common, actually.

mystical
06-12-2010, 09:00 AM
i have neevr had a twin or a near tiwn in my life at the same time , i have never felt so strongly about anyone as i do my twin , im learning great lessonsin unconditional love and forgiveness and letting go , i have met a few soul mates and have a strong fmailiar conenction with these but its no where to the extent of my twin , my twin is an out n out runner lol but i guess i was too all they do is reflect back to us who we are , n where i run from other guys , my twin is runnin from me , i knwo as always there is another lesson here n that is to show me its ok to get close to sumone and that i am capable afterall of givin my all to sumbody be it my twin or anyone else

flower_petal
06-12-2010, 09:10 AM
Thanks for your wisdom. I guess it feels better to know I am not alone in this if nothing else.

I have found everyones stories are different and I value any advice anyone can give me on how not to lose my mind thinking and analysing this all the time.

I guess time will be the key to solving this one.

mystical
06-12-2010, 09:20 AM
yes im afriad so , i analyzed so much it made me have a breakdown :( i try these days to not think too much i say thinking is bad lol , u need to keep grounded and remain focused , easier said than done , even if u had everyone confirming for u he is ur twin and even god himself u will feel thankfuul for knowing n then wish u had believed in urself but then still at sum point you would think but is he? so u go over everything again n all that the universe has showed or taught u lol , . all i cna really say about not losing ur mind is try to remain focused n be true to who u really are but the main key is learning to love and accept yourself and trust in YOU