PDA

View Full Version : How to find a good acupuncturist?

EmilyR
14-09-2014, 05:13 PM
I am new to acupuncture but I am having a lot of problems with my left shoulder with twitching running down into my left index finger as well as right ovary issues. That being said, I was wondering what to look for in a good acupuncturist. I am located near Corpus Christi, TX if that helps any. I do not think there is a lot to choose from here. Thanks in advance for the help.

The Back Seat
15-10-2014, 10:37 PM
I ended up finding a chiropractor that does acupuncture. I would search for local chiropractors and see if they do acupuncture

Swami Chihuahuananda
29-10-2014, 02:22 AM
I am new to acupuncture but I am having a lot of problems with my left shoulder with twitching running down into my left index finger as well as right ovary issues. That being said, I was wondering what to look for in a good acupuncturist. I am located near Corpus Christi, TX if that helps any. I do not think there is a lot to choose from here. Thanks in advance for the help.

I bet there is. I live in a small town with one Chiro and two dentists , and one board-certified Acupunturist. Haven't gone yet, but made appt.
I've been driving by every day for 6 yuears and never noticed the house/office ! :icon_eek:

Check

NCCAOM.org for certified people in your area

rayxoxo
16-11-2014, 12:43 AM
Your best bet at finding a good acupuncturist might be a little difficult - You might try contacting any of your Chinese friends (from China not USA) and asking them who they think is good.

Most western LAC are so-so - some better than others but the true acupuncturist are a rather quiet and a some what hidden order - I could talk about my research into acupuncture but it isn't really wanted or needed.