PDA

View Full Version : What's up with me....

Spiritlite
06-12-2010, 02:30 AM
So I took a three day break from this forum because I felt I was getting so involved it was affecting my life and well being.
I love this forum and the people on it, but I have to be careful about how often I come on and how much I write. Doesn't mean I'll not be a maniac some days and just write and write and write, but then there will be days when you will most likely hardly see me.
I would like to continue the daily card readings and may start that tomorrow, I may miss a day here and there so please forgive me.
I just feel that deep down I'm changing my spirituality. I'm healing my body by loosing weight, eating a lot better, and excercising. Whether it be yoga, swimming, or walking.
I'm trying to cope with my anxiety and depression with less prescribed medications.
I still feel spiritually and emotionally sensitive right now. And I feel that by asking for your guy's help maybe it is taxing because I feel in my mind I have to give back by giving love back.
I would love prayers in the future even now, but just know that I will "selfishliy" accept your help without returning the favor. I will however, help people when they need prayers and healing and they ask for it.
Just an update.
Thanks
Spiritlite.
:hug3:

Silver
06-12-2010, 02:56 AM
Good for you, spiritlite.
My competitive spirit was heightened when I compared how many posts you have to mine, sis! Omg! You deserve to take a break from whatever is upsetting your balance. I'll be thinking about you and sending prayers out for you.

Spiritlite
06-12-2010, 03:00 AM
LOL I like that you were competitive about my posts, that's cute. Thankou Silver you're sweet.
Spiritlite.

Silver
06-12-2010, 03:01 AM
Now go out there and shop till you drop for friends & fam!

Spiritlite
06-12-2010, 04:29 AM
oh man I'm on a budget but saved up for a few months so I have 500 total for xmas gifts, we're hoping we can bring that down to 300 so that we have 200 set aside for a new mattress we badly need.......our one gives us such backaches.
Spiritlite.

Gem
06-12-2010, 04:32 AM
Great SL, you do a wonderful job.

Much happiness.

Gem.

Silver
06-12-2010, 04:40 AM
She sure does, gem.

You and Dan go out and get that new bed. Very important~

Spiritlite
06-12-2010, 05:47 AM
Thanks so much Gem ((((hugs))))))))))

Thanks Silver we will.... (((((hugs)))))))

Spiritlite.

Enya
06-12-2010, 05:27 PM
I'd say you are learning a valuable lesson... that it's okay to receive without guilt. It's okay to acknowledge that you are changing and to spend some time experiencing that change. It's okay to heal yourself. :hug2:

Spiritlite
06-12-2010, 05:44 PM
Enya yes that's so true I always felt guilty when people would help me and I need to stop that. Thankyou
Spiritlite.

Tricia
06-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Enya is correct in saying it's ok to receive without guilt. I think you are being a little harsh on yourself Spiritlite and you have no need to be.
It's ok to take a break you know, it's ok to focus on yourself and last but not least, YOU time is so important :)
Thinking of you x

Spiritlite
06-12-2010, 06:35 PM
Thankyou Tricia. I do agree. For example right now I feel so tired, I feel there are huge energy shifts taking place that a lot of us don't know about really and I think it's affecting a lot of us.
Spiritlite.

7luminaries
06-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Thankyou Tricia. I do agree. For example right now I feel so tired, I feel there are huge energy shifts taking place that a lot of us don't know about really and I think it's affecting a lot of us.
Spiritlite.

Spiritlite...take care of yourself and rest! I took 2 days off early last week, dropped off son to school, and went to bed. Really slept. It really helped me to heal emotionally, recentre, and deal with the energy shifts you mention.

Sending you light & love!
Take care!
7L

Spiritlite
06-12-2010, 07:00 PM
7L yeah I feel like sleepign now but I work night shift tonite so if I do then I won't be able to sleep later one to get my full 8 hours.....but trust me I'm taking it more slowly. I wish I could take two days off work but my boss won't let me call off even if I got a doc's note.
Spiritlite.

7luminaries
06-12-2010, 07:09 PM
7L yeah I feel like sleepign now but I work night shift tonite so if I do then I won't be able to sleep later one to get my full 8 hours.....but trust me I'm taking it more slowly. I wish I could take two days off work but my boss won't let me call off even if I got a doc's note.
Spiritlite.

yes I was in that boat all autumn and finally I took a few days...tho timing is always bad for work...but I have also been learning to say no to overbooking my schedule on weekends and so forth...as you say slowing down...

I hope you can find some time as soon as possible :)
Cheers & take care!
7L

Spiritlite
06-12-2010, 07:26 PM
7L I'll have time this week to relax and look after me.
Thankyou :)
xoxo
Spiritlite.

Lynn
06-12-2010, 08:29 PM
oh man I'm on a budget but saved up for a few months so I have 500 total for xmas gifts, we're hoping we can bring that down to 300 so that we have 200 set aside for a new mattress we badly need.......our one gives us such backaches.
Spiritlite.

Remeber its the THOUGHT that counts not the PRICE TAG.

If there is no SELF there is nothing to give to another . I would say the matteress comes first. Then the gifts.

Some of the nicest gifts too I have got is as simple as a Halmark Greeting Card !

Got one from England not long ago make me cry.....was that touching.

Lynn

Spiritlite
06-12-2010, 08:37 PM
True LYnn that's why I'm telling everyone to go inexpensive and not overboard, under 20 bucks a person and I have 6 people to buy for so 120 isn't that bad.
Spiritlite.