PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Cat

knightofalbion
11-09-2014, 10:31 PM
The ghost of a cat caught on video at an old people's home ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3gvHfD6ojA

onetruebeliever
12-09-2014, 01:30 PM
The ghost of a cat caught on video at an old people's home ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3gvHfD6ojA

That is sort of like the cat we have. I don't see markings, just the misty body and shadow. Every once in a while it rubs against my legs while I'm washing dishes! Our last dog visits as well - I have not seen her, but my son has. She was begging along side our other two dogs one night. They scooted over to make room for her, he said.

knightofalbion
12-09-2014, 04:51 PM
That is sort of like the cat we have. I don't see markings, just the misty body and shadow. Every once in a while it rubs against my legs while I'm washing dishes! Our last dog visits as well - I have not seen her, but my son has. She was begging along side our other two dogs one night. They scooted over to make room for her, he said.

How lovely.

Lest we forget that animals also have souls and, like us, are ascending the spheres of Light.

Aerith
16-10-2014, 09:13 PM
I used to have a cat as well, that died a few years back and for a while I used to see him walk around with the corner of my eye.
A week after he died, I brought a new kitten and one evening while I was in the kitchen talking to my mom, I saw my old deceased cat pass in the hallway in front of the kitchen door and told my mom that I saw him walk by. She thought I was crazy, but I am pretty sure I saw my old boy. :( Besides, the new kitten was sleeping in another room at the time being.
Also, the night after he died, I felt his scent(he used to mark a lot) and at first I thought it was only my imagination. But it was real! He WAS there and let me know that he isn't gone. The scent was strong too.

He died of kidney failure and he hasn't sprayed the house in like a month before he went.

primrose
16-10-2014, 11:32 PM
I love to see/hear these stories, my 14 year old cat is ailing, it's comforting to know that when she passes, she will live on.

Fairyana
17-10-2014, 07:18 PM
Our beloved pets do have souls and angels too that take care of them once they're in the other side.

desert rat
19-10-2014, 08:09 PM
I guess we may never know if what showed up in the video is the soul of a cat ,or just left over energy .