PDA

View Full Version : War of Change

Anifaylus577
09-09-2014, 07:21 AM
Okay,this is still a bit hard to share, because it still feels very unreal,and I know it probably will sound like a load of bull to some,but if anyone is willing to listen,then it's worth it . First off, I'm 22,I've been into the paranormal from about age 9. I lost my ability to 'See' (Third Eye Vision)around...age 11. I do wish to recover it. After that I saw without seeing,by sensing knowing things,basically getting detailed descriptions in my head,I suppose,a Sixth Sense . Five of my friends have the gift of Sight, and confirmed that my way of seeing is very correct. I have learned to trust my intuition,to trust what is going on around me no matter how impossible it seems. Last year in August, a strange dream kept me bothered,and the entity I had dreamt of actually appeared where I was working(The backroom of Walmart,on the overnight shift). My friends Spirit Guide, or Guardian,'Eldritch 'told me not to be afraid, that something would happen to prevent the entity from killing me.My friend Izzy(the one whom Eldritch protects),started texting me odd things,in a dialogue similar to the Crusade Ages. Then I received a text saying, 'Wake up,yer great furball! ' and what happened next was ...God... I'm sorry I know it sounds far-fetched, I heard a voice in my head,found myself surrounded by a white Aura, and was introduced to a spirit whom identified herself as Reious(Rei ), my past life,a large pure white dog with blue eyes. She effectively got rid of the evil ,then proceeded to use me to contact my friends to awaken their past lives,her friends,whom she called 'The Eight '(though now currently we found that a couple more of my friends also have these.. pasts?)My girlfriend Kayla, and friend Andrea replied back,my other friends,those who have their Third Eyes open,immediately reacted with disbelief,hostility and telling me I was 'under alot of stress from work and was hallucinating'(Though currently I have heard. that they did say 'Spiritual activity was getting more intense,as if the spirit were preparing for something)When the other ones said they too were experiencing the same thing,it was chalked up to a 'group hallucination because we were lacking in our lives'. As the months progressed and we started to try to understand these spirits, as well as more 'pasts' that woke up,we (I,Kayla, Andrea, and Izzy were hit with a bomb. War was coming.The Eight were to fight a dark entity known as Red Eyes. The fight turned out to be a fraud, against his Shadow.Then,we learned he had woken up greater entities,whom he referred to as 'The Gods '(I.E Thor, Loku, Anubis, Bastet, Zeus, etcetera )The war began to escalate. The others(Angel,Charles, Brandi, and Billy continued to ignore us or simply tell us we were crazy.)We spent alot of time trying to fulfill whatever missions we could to help the spirits in our town. One night,we were chased by a car harboring two people who definitely appeared to be possessed by something dark. We got away, dubbed the people 'hunters' because they seemed to be doing just that,the dark entities possessing the humans temporarily. One evening my girlfriend and I were in a restaurant, and I was texting Shawn,one of my friends who is more spiritually advanced and knowledgeable than I. He admitted his Guardian 'Ares 'did not want him to speak,but that war was coming. Now,we don't have a definite date. We do have many spiritual forces on our side. The others are still pretending to ignore what is happening. Any skepticism I may have had through this impossible journey was squelched by others sensing and acknowledging the entities/spirits amongst us without us saying anything,and when Andrea, Kayla, Izzy and I received a text message from an unknown number this month,which turned out to be from a six year old,whose mother was religious and whom panicked. How the little boy knew our numbers and managed to text this is still hard to believe. But I've learned to expect anything nowadays.
The text read as follows:
'The time is soon. A light will fall across the land as the man of thunder and the bravest heart unite'
All I'm wondering,is anyone out there knowledgeable about this War, about anything?
And if one loses the ability to See, can sight be regained?I am even blind during astral projection,so I again have to trust my other senses. Any advice?
I left the way over the top details out,it's hard enough,for even a person involved in the paranormal to believe this,and I'm not expecting you too,I understand that in sharing this I take a risk as being written off as insane. But to simply share my story,it's worth it.

AmarenLux
09-09-2014, 08:20 AM
Hi I do not believe your insane, and I do believe you good vs evil occurs on the physical plane so it can definately occur on the spiritual planes, and looks like you and your friends and many others have a very important job to do, as do we all

Anifaylus577
09-09-2014, 02:32 PM
Thank you. It is appreciated. Yes, I just wish the resting of whom is involved could accept this. Maybe they will. Thank you though.

Silver
09-09-2014, 04:41 PM
Okay,this is still a bit hard to share, because it still feels very unreal,and I know it probably will sound like a load of bull to some,but if anyone is willing to listen,then it's worth it . First off, I'm 22,I've been into the paranormal from about age 9. I lost my ability to 'See' (Third Eye Vision)around...age 11. I do wish to recover it. After that I saw without seeing,by sensing knowing things,basically getting detailed descriptions in my head,I suppose,a Sixth Sense .

Five of my friends have the gift of Sight, and confirmed that my way of seeing is very correct. I have learned to trust my intuition,to trust what is going on around me no matter how impossible it seems. Last year in August, a strange dream kept me bothered,and the entity I had dreamt of actually appeared where I was working(The backroom of Walmart,on the overnight shift). My friends Spirit Guide, or Guardian,'Eldritch 'told me not to be afraid, that something would happen to prevent the entity from killing me.My friend Izzy(the one whom Eldritch protects),started texting me odd things,in a dialogue similar to the Crusade Ages. Then I received a text saying, 'Wake up,yer great furball! ' and what happened next was ...God... I'm sorry I know it sounds far-fetched, I heard a voice in my head,found myself surrounded by a white Aura, and was introduced to a spirit whom identified herself as Reious(Rei ), my past life,a large pure white dog with blue eyes.

She effectively got rid of the evil ,then proceeded to use me to contact my friends to awaken their past lives,her friends,whom she called 'The Eight '(though now currently we found that a couple more of my friends also have these.. pasts?)My girlfriend Kayla, and friend Andrea replied back,my other friends,those who have their Third Eyes open,immediately reacted with disbelief,hostility and telling me I was 'under alot of stress from work and was hallucinating'(Though currently I have heard. that they did say 'Spiritual activity was getting more intense,as if the spirit were preparing for something)When the other ones said they too were experiencing the same thing,it was chalked up to a 'group hallucination because we were lacking in our lives'. As the months progressed and we started to try to understand these spirits, as well as more 'pasts' that woke up,we (I,Kayla, Andrea, and Izzy were hit with a bomb. War was coming.The Eight were to fight a dark entity known as Red Eyes. The fight turned out to be a fraud, against his Shadow.Then,we learned he had woken up greater entities,whom he referred to as 'The Gods '(I.E Thor, Loku, Anubis, Bastet, Zeus, etcetera )The war began to escalate. The others(Angel,Charles, Brandi, and Billy continued to ignore us or simply tell us we were crazy.)

We spent alot of time trying to fulfill whatever missions we could to help the spirits in our town. One night,we were chased by a car harboring two people who definitely appeared to be possessed by something dark. We got away, dubbed the people 'hunters' because they seemed to be doing just that,the dark entities possessing the humans temporarily.

One evening my girlfriend and I were in a restaurant, and I was texting Shawn,one of my friends who is more spiritually advanced and knowledgeable than I. He admitted his Guardian 'Ares 'did not want him to speak,but that war was coming. Now,we don't have a definite date. We do have many spiritual forces on our side. The others are still pretending to ignore what is happening.

Any skepticism I may have had through this impossible journey was squelched by others sensing and acknowledging the entities/spirits amongst us without us saying anything,and when Andrea, Kayla, Izzy and I received a text message from an unknown number this month,which turned out to be from a six year old,whose mother was religious and whom panicked. How the little boy knew our numbers and managed to text this is still hard to believe. But I've learned to expect anything nowadays.

'The time is soon. A light will fall across the land as the man of thunder and the bravest heart unite'
All I'm wondering,is anyone out there knowledgeable about this War, about anything?
And if one loses the ability to See, can sight be regained?I am even blind during astral projection,so I again have to trust my other senses. Any advice?

I left the way over the top details out,it's hard enough,for even a person involved in the paranormal to believe this,and I'm not expecting you too,I understand that in sharing this I take a risk as being written off as insane. But to simply share my story,it's worth it.

I gave you the gift of paragraphs! I couldn't read that text wall without 'em, ha ha. Interesting, though. It is out there.
:smile:

Anifaylus577
09-09-2014, 05:18 PM
I'm so sorry,Thank you for fixing that I should probably do so. It was late when I posted that.

Anifaylus577
09-09-2014, 05:26 PM
Okay,this is still a bit hard to share, because it still feels very unreal,and I know it probably will sound like a load of bull to some,but if anyone is willing to listen,then it's worth it . First off, I'm 22,I've been into the paranormal from about age 9. I lost my ability to 'See' (Third Eye Vision)around...age 11. I do wish to recover it. After that I saw without seeing,by sensing knowing things,basically getting detailed descriptions in my head,I suppose,a Sixth Sense . Five of my friends have the gift of Sight, and confirmed that my way of seeing is very correct. I have learned to trust my intuition,to trust what is going on around me no matter how impossible it seems.

Last year in August, a strange dream kept me bothered,and the entity I had dreamt of actually appeared where I was working(The backroom of Walmart,on the overnight shift). My friends Spirit Guide, or Guardian,'Eldritch 'told me not to be afraid, that something would happen to prevent the entity from killing me.My friend Izzy(the one whom Eldritch protects),started texting me odd things,in a dialogue similar to the Crusade Ages. Then I received a text saying, 'Wake up,yer great furball! ' and what happened next was ...God... I'm sorry I know it sounds far-fetched, I heard a voice in my head,found myself surrounded by a white Aura, and was introduced to a spirit whom identified herself as Reious(Rei ), my past life,a large pure white dog with blue eyes. She effectively got rid of the evil ,then proceeded to use me to contact my friends to awaken their past lives,her friends,whom she called 'The Eight '(though now currently we found that a couple more of my friends also have these.. pasts?)My girlfriend Kayla, and friend Andrea replied back,my other friends,those who have their Third Eyes open,immediately reacted with disbelief,hostility and telling me I was 'under alot of stress from work and was hallucinating'(Though currently I have heard. that they did say 'Spiritual activity was getting more intense,as if the spirit were preparing for something)When the other ones said they too were experiencing the same thing,it was chalked up to a 'group hallucination because we were lacking in our lives'. As the months progressed and we started to try to understand these spirits, as well as more 'pasts' that woke up,we (I,Kayla, Andrea, and Izzy were hit with a bomb. War was coming.The Eight were to fight a dark entity known as Red Eyes. The fight turned out to be a fraud, against his Shadow.Then,we learned he had woken up greater entities,whom he referred to as 'The Gods '(I.E Thor, Loku, Anubis, Bastet, Zeus, etcetera )

The war began to escalate. The others(Angel,Charles, Brandi, and Billy continued to ignore us or simply tell us we were crazy.)We spent alot of time trying to fulfill whatever missions we could to help the spirits in our town. One night,we were chased by a car harboring two people who definitely appeared to be possessed by something dark. We got away, dubbed the people 'hunters' because they seemed to be doing just that,the dark entities possessing the humans temporarily. One evening my girlfriend and I were in a restaurant, and I was texting Shawn,one of my friends who is more spiritually advanced and knowledgeable than I. He admitted his Guardian 'Ares 'did not want him to speak,but that war was coming. Now,we don't have a definite date. We do have many spiritual forces on our side. The others are still pretending to ignore what is happening. Any skepticism I may have had through this impossible journey was squelched by others sensing and acknowledging the entities/spirits amongst us without us saying anything,and when Andrea, Kayla, Izzy and I received a text message from an unknown number this month,which turned out to be from a six year old,whose mother was religious and whom panicked. How the little boy knew our numbers and managed to text this is still hard to believe. But I've learned to expect anything nowadays.

'The time is soon.A change will come,light will fall across the land as the man of thunder and the bravest heart unite'

desert rat
10-09-2014, 01:38 AM
I dont understand how you go to war with these spirits . Sounds like some astral critters are having some fun with you . Telling you there gods .