PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel, physically, when you meet your SM or TF?

ArtisticAthlete
05-12-2010, 12:00 AM
Hi,

How do you feel, physically, when you meet your SM or TF? And, are there different feelings when you meet a SM vs a TF?

Examples:

*Before I met him, I used to eat anything (especially meat). But for the past 6 months (before I met him), I started to dislike most meat and found myself looking at meat/my dinner from the eye of a Vegetarian. Although I wasn't a Veg, I found myself telling my friends "I feel like I'm becoming a Vegetarian." Guess what? He's a Veg.

*I used to love coffee (for some reason, I don't think he likes it but I'm not sure. I'll have to ask) but now it tastes really werid to me and makes my stomach hurt.

*I used to love wine and having a drink with friends but for the past yr, I've had this intense feeling that I shouldn't drink. If I ignored that feeling and drank anyway, my body reacted in unusual ways. I'd get headaches, feel depressed and feel like the vital energy I normally have has been sucked out of me and it last for 3-4 days. Because I felt so weird after drinking, I've become a non-drinker (before I met him) and come to find out he's a non-drinker and is very spiritual about adamant on healthy living and keep the "body clean" so to speak.

There are many more examples but I'll stop here. What do you guys think? What have you guys experienced, physically, when meeting your SM or TF?

Thanks.

mystical
05-12-2010, 12:20 AM
for me when i meet my twin i dont need coffee i dont need ciggies or food yet soon as im away form him i indulge in all of them , a while back i begna to rely on drink to cope with the seperation as was far too paiful , but i have now given up drink , have cut bk on certain foods and even getting the thought of no meat ,my twin also at one point became vegan and now i want to stop smoking ,

,my twin always suffered headacehs the whole time we was together , for me i got them really seevely when he pulled away from me last year n began a new relationship , i was on my hols n suddnly i was hit with these bad headaches , like spasms , it was then i found out he had moved on

i would sit here and suddenyl think he is down , depressed , it was a knowing i had and couldnt shake it off , i always knew when he was thinking of me and yet he always knew what i was doing too , it was scarey

when i was in the company of my twin hours would pass by and they felt like only minutes

when i use to come bk from seeing him , i felt like i had been sedated all tired out

there are so many things that have changed about me that are so like his , sumtimes it feels as tho i have lost my own identity and taken on his , but yet all this is to better my own well being , i have outgrown so many things people and places , im not the party girl i once was i hate noise now n just wnat peace n quiet , i dislike the cities now preferring the country , as u say the list goes on and on , he is my other haldf of that i have no doubt , soul mates howver i find i have sum connection to them always how there life is going or where its at seems to mirror my own sum of the interest and likenesses are the same but not all , as for being careful what u write in case he ses i too have had this thought sumtimes but i knwo he isnt on here , least i hope he isnt lol

LadyImpreza1111
05-12-2010, 06:37 AM
I actually have 3 tattoos and was intending to get at least 2-3 more. Back when I was in contact with my twin, he never mentioned if he liked or had an aversion to tattoos, but I had a dream a few weeks ago where my latest tat on my calf was fading away before my very eyes............and ever since then, the idea of getting any more ink done has started to lose its appeal to me.

Rumar
05-12-2010, 08:41 AM
I didn't even know I had one until someone brought it up to me, all my life I've wanted one, then when she comes (astrally) my buddy lets me know she's there... after a while he said she was protective of me, and somehow it led to me believing she was a protector/guardian. However, that changed after a while and then my buddy corrected me by stating that she's my soul mate.

I was happy to know that, very happy, I felt much better about myself then as well. I invited her (as a spirit) to sleep with me like how we used to, she has yet to leave my side since... astrally... >_>
But just this last weekend on the 27th of November, I found out who she will be as my wife, I knew her since I moved to GA and am VERY happy to know this and can't wait to start things. Just gotta wait another 2 weeks before that can happen! D:

mystical
05-12-2010, 11:12 AM
I didn't even know I had one until someone brought it up to me, all my life I've wanted one, then when she comes (astrally) my buddy lets me know she's there... after a while he said she was protective of me, and somehow it led to me believing she was a protector/guardian. However, that changed after a while and then my buddy corrected me by stating that she's my soul mate.

I was happy to know that, very happy, I felt much better about myself then as well. I invited her (as a spirit) to sleep with me like how we used to, she has yet to leave my side since... astrally... >_>
But just this last weekend on the 27th of November, I found out who she will be as my wife, I knew her since I moved to GA and am VERY happy to know this and can't wait to start things. Just gotta wait another 2 weeks before that can happen! D:

i dont know about others who have met their twin , but this is how i feel about my twin , i always want to protect him and keep him safe he has been thro so much and hs been hurt abused n demoralised by almost everyone :( i have this deep need to take care of him and shield him form all the bad i cnat take care of him right now as he has pulled away from me once more but i try to make sure he is ok send healing to his heart and mind and take care of him from a distance , i always felt i would too marry mine :) , its lovely how u can connect with her spiritually

LadyImpreza1111
05-12-2010, 09:09 PM
I felt that the connection with my twin is similar to that of a mother for her child. Protective, yes, but also very nurturing.

7luminaries
06-12-2010, 03:54 AM
Yes I always felt that the love and joy from interacting with my partner has noticeably carried over into the rest of my life.

I look and feel lighter and happier...and when ppl saw me whilst I was talking to him they said later that I'd never looked happier :)

And yes the hours will always pass as minutes, LOL...

Interestingly I have noticed since late summer that I really can't drink...whereas previously could have a few glasses of wine with food, now I can barely hold a glass of wine (LOL...?). Also whilst I love the taste of coffee...seems am finding that I more and more prefer tea. Waaaa :crybaby2: ....LOL...j/k!

So my only vices are going by the wayside, LOL...because already my diet was clean...it's as if our bodies are all attuning themselves to a higher vibration, strange that may sound...

love & light :)
7L

LadyImpreza1111
06-12-2010, 08:44 AM
Also whilst I love the taste of coffee...seems am finding that I more and more prefer tea. Waaaa :crybaby2: ....LOL...j/k!

7L

Haha. Tea is the best. Thats the same vice I've had my whole life and I'm kinda glad meeting my twin hasn't changed that.

mystical
06-12-2010, 09:28 AM
I look and feel lighter and happier...and when ppl saw me whilst I was talking to him they said later that I'd never looked happier :)

Interestingly I have noticed since late summer that I really can't drink...whereas previously could have a few glasses of wine with food, now I can barely hold a glass of wine (LOL...?). Also whilst I love the taste of coffee...seems am finding that I more and more prefer tea. Waaaa :crybaby2: ....LOL...j/k!

So my only vices are going by the wayside, LOL...because already my diet was clean...it's as if our bodies are all attuning themselves to a higher vibration, strange that may sound...

love & light :)
7L

peopel alwasy use to comment on how silly i looked when i was smiling lol , they would comment on me looking like i had just had a fix lol, i didnt care tho he would onyl have to say hi ion a text n that wa sit i was floating on air noone could spoil my day was lovely lol , .. as for tea yuk , i cnat bare to drink that anymore the smell even makes me feel sick , i cnat see me giving up my beloved coffee tho :) but who knows

my diet was rather poor cosnisting of too much caffeine n too many cigs hardly eating but when i did was just eating on the go , now my body rejects alcohol , i cna only have three glasses max n my kidneys will start to pain me this tells me thats it u have had ur limit smae with cigs i have had more chest infections lately i know its my bopdies way of saying knock it on the head i never drink water , altho as a medium i should , but yet im finding im wnating it alot more , i think like u said its the bodies way of attuning itself for me i have just started healing so i think that this is the case here

Nymphea
06-12-2010, 10:46 AM
When I have met my Twin I really feel amazing. Having loads of energy.
Hours feel like minutes when we're together. I save every word he speaks in my brain to repeat it afterwards. He makes me feel glowing and sometimes he makes me feel sad because of the brick wall around his heart. That wall only breaks down when he has been drinking a little, or when he is very relaxed. Otherwise he is in denial about what he feels for me. But I can look straight into his heart and I know where he's really up to. And I know he knows I can do that....sometimes it makes him feel a little inconvenient.
When I think of him, I feel a warm glow around my heart, sometimes it feels like he's standig behind me.
I can go on for hours to describe what I'm experiencing when I meet him, but you all will recognize what I just wrote I guess.

loverevolution
07-12-2010, 09:34 PM
My diet changed pretty much instantly after meeting a certain special guy a few months back - don't know if he's a SM or TF, all I know is, after we met my life turned upside down (kind of in a good way). So yeah. My diet change happened totally naturally with no effort on my part, I just started craving what is good for my body, and that happens to be a macrobiotic-style diet. I didn't stop eating meat - the opposite actually, I began to crave more.

In the last couple of months, I think I have altered physically, apart from my diet. People keep complimenting me, saying how I'm blossoming and looking more beautiful. I used to wear far more makeup, but I've pretty much stopped that as well. So many things have changed for me. They've been mainly inner things though - perhaps that's what set the outer changes in motion?....

LadyImpreza1111
08-12-2010, 07:38 AM
Haha. Thats crazy. I rarely wear makeup anymore either. I just don't find much of a need for it. I might use up the remainder of my makeup or give it away but I don't feel a need to go out and buy anymore.

indigoangel
09-12-2010, 02:01 AM
When I met my twin flame/soulmate, I was in high school. We were a bit standoffish with each other in first, but it seemed that the universe was colliding us together. As if by magic, we started hanging out together. And the more that started to happen, I had this overwhelming feeling of, "oh, that's what I've been missing! You're what I've been waiting for, and I just know remembered! There you are!"

We get along with each other on a level that people notice immediately is pure love. Over and over, we have had perfect strangers come up to us and say, "you know, I just couldn't help noticing how harmonious and in love you two are. That kind of love is inspiring." And we feel it with each other. I feel it with him. We operate with each other like we have always been together, and have always enjoyed and loved each other's company.

Through meditations and other things, I have also come to know that he and I have had many lifetimes together, a good percentage of which have us being romantically involved. But these lifetimes have also had a loss of my twin flame in his/her various forms. But I have a feeling that this lifetime is different. I think we have finally reincarnated together to heal these other lifetimes.

Like someone else said, I also feel a great amount of protective instincts toward him. If I could go everywhere with him all the time, I would. He feels the same, having once had a dream about merging his soul into my body. So that we were truly together.

I feel that he is an integral part of me, and I of him. Did I ever think I would feel about someone as I do him? No, not until I met him. And I don't think it's likely that I will ever feel the same way about another person. To date, I have been with him for seven years, and they have been the most beautiful years of my life. Definitely looking forward to more years with him. :-)

now I'm not going to say that we haven't had our disagreements, but we always pull back together in the end, because the thought of not being with each other is worse then any small, insignificant thing.

I apologize if this is a little long and sappy, but I guess when it comes to my twin flame, he just makes me write like that.

:angel13::love1:

LadyImpreza1111
09-12-2010, 09:56 AM
When I met my twin flame/soulmate, I was in high school. We were a bit standoffish with each other in first, but it seemed that the universe was colliding us together. As if by magic, we started hanging out together. And the more that started to happen, I had this overwhelming feeling of, "oh, that's what I've been missing! You're what I've been waiting for, and I just know remembered! There you are!"

We get along with each other on a level that people notice immediately is pure love. Over and over, we have had perfect strangers come up to us and say, "you know, I just couldn't help noticing how harmonious and in love you two are. That kind of love is inspiring." And we feel it with each other. I feel it with him. We operate with each other like we have always been together, and have always enjoyed and loved each other's company.

Through meditations and other things, I have also come to know that he and I have had many lifetimes together, a good percentage of which have us being romantically involved. But these lifetimes have also had a loss of my twin flame in his/her various forms. But I have a feeling that this lifetime is different. I think we have finally reincarnated together to heal these other lifetimes.

Like someone else said, I also feel a great amount of protective instincts toward him. If I could go everywhere with him all the time, I would. He feels the same, having once had a dream about merging his soul into my body. So that we were truly together.

I feel that he is an integral part of me, and I of him. Did I ever think I would feel about someone as I do him? No, not until I met him. And I don't think it's likely that I will ever feel the same way about another person. To date, I have been with him for seven years, and they have been the most beautiful years of my life. Definitely looking forward to more years with him. :-)

now I'm not going to say that we haven't had our disagreements, but we always pull back together in the end, because the thought of not being with each other is worse then any small, insignificant thing.

I apologize if this is a little long and sappy, but I guess when it comes to my twin flame, he just makes me write like that.

:angel13::love1:

It wasn't too long or too sappy at all. Its just the kind of thing we like reading in here. Its so rare that we see these relationships work out that when we do read about it, its like we live vicariously through you.

I especially loved the part about people saying seeing you with him is inspiring. So far I've only seen one twin flame couple and when I did, they were both in a foul mood.........and not happy with each other. They say twin souls exude love for each other, but when I saw them together, I just wanted to get away from all the tension between em. I think people sense everything, good and bad.

loverevolution
09-12-2010, 03:56 PM
That was beautiful to read indigoangel :)

indigoangel
11-12-2010, 07:02 AM
That was beautiful to read indigoangel :)

Thank you both for your responses.

I'm glad it was enjoyable to read. It was kind of enjoyable to write, actually.
-indigoangel

Cletus VanDamme
11-12-2010, 05:02 PM
I'd like to respond truthfully, but I am worried that my post would be edited or deleted.
So, suffice it to say that when I met my TF I felt immediate sexual attraction which was very visible. I also felt a sort of opening up emotionally, and developed an almost telepathic connection with her.
Then I immediately started dating somebody else, because I can sometimes be a little dopey.

Edited by SF Staff

LadyImpreza1111
11-12-2010, 07:45 PM
Um.......supposedly the sexual tension with your twin is strong because of the souls' desire to merge but otherwise its a pure love and sex is not the main focus.

Dharma Employee
11-12-2010, 08:00 PM
that is how I feel

I don't primarily feel lust for her, it is love