PDA

View Full Version : Akashic records & predictive programming in tv & movies?

yumi14
17-08-2014, 05:44 PM
Is this possible?

There are sooooooooooo many eerie and uncanny coincidences out there on TV and movies that seem to foreshadow and predict future events in the world.

So, how does this work? TPTB seem to like telling us what is to come by putting these hints on film and whatnot. How are they able to forsee it all? Are they accessing Akashic records of the future?

Every time I see connections like this, it leaves me scratching my head.

Thanks for any insight :hug3:

Internal Queries
17-08-2014, 06:09 PM
sssshhhh! it's a con-spirit-see! :wink:

yumi14
18-08-2014, 05:48 AM

Hahahahaha.....funny:D

Yet, in a creepy way, it also makes some sense, hahaha.

Baile
18-08-2014, 07:11 AM
There are sooooooooooo many eerie and uncanny coincidences out there on TV and movies that seem to foreshadow and predict future events in the world.Providing a list of these many coincidences would help. Have no idea what you're speaking of here. Akashic records and TV? What?

Greenslade
19-08-2014, 08:16 PM
So, how does this work? TPTB seem to like telling us what is to come by putting these hints on film and whatnot. How are they able to forsee it all? Are they accessing Akashic records of the future?
How long has Captain James T. Kirk been flying around the Universe? Now we have flip-open clamshell mobile phones that look like communicators, holosuites aren't quite here as yet but scientists are working on holographic technology so it's a distinct possibility. While warp drive is still very much a theory because of the light barrier, the sound barrier was only a barrier until someone broke through it. Phasers aren't that much of an imaginative notion neither, they're on the drawing board.

The sum of all consciousness past, present and future (as we understand time) for Spirit is right here, right now. Some of the greatest minds in history have said that they have been 'divinely inspired' in some way, Leonardo da Vinci documents in his own diary that he went into a cave in his early days and the speculation is that he met 'divine beings' of some kind. After that his scientific career went from strength to strength. Einstein and Tesla have also said the same. If you want to go further back in history you can start from around 4,000BC when the Sumerians met the Annunaki and the Elohim - the Shining Ones. As did many other cultures across the globe including the Mayans.
Pretty much.

Badger1777
19-08-2014, 08:40 PM
How long has Captain James T. Kirk been flying around the Universe? Now we have flip-open clamshell mobile phones that look like communicators, holosuites aren't quite here as yet but scientists are working on holographic technology so it's a distinct possibility. While warp drive is still very much a theory because of the light barrier, the sound barrier was only a barrier until someone broke through it. Phasers aren't that much of an imaginative notion neither, they're on the drawing board.

No coincidence. Nothing spooky.

Science fact and science theory inspire science fiction. The fiction writers take these things, throw in a healthy dose of imagination, and produce the likes of Star Trek. The scientists are people too, and like to be entertained, so they watch/read sci-fi too, and while probably laughing at some of the ideas presented in sci-fi works, on some level the 'inquisitive kid' in them that drove them to become scientists asks 'what if'.

In short, science fiction and science fact inspire each other, so there is no coincidence when the former becomes the latter.

revmac
19-08-2014, 08:47 PM

they even have real tricorders now.

Megamedes
20-08-2014, 12:10 AM
It is quite possible that the Akashic Records holds the key to creativity in the way you ask. Certainly media holds many secrets to the past that draws lines into the future through the sands of time. Here is what the Mad Hatter says in "Once Upon a Time" (a show that makes a lot of sense to the situation I am in).

Emma Swan: You've clearly glommed onto my kid Henry's thing. They're just stories! The Mad Hatter is in Alice in Wonderland, a book - a book I actually read.
Jefferson: Stories. Stories! What's a story? When you were in high school, d'you learn about the Civil War?
Emma Swan: Yeah, of course.
Jefferson: How? D'you read about it, perchance, in a book? How's that any less real than any other book?
Emma Swan: History books are based on history.
Jefferson: And storybooks are based on what? Imagination. Where does that come from? It has to come from somewhere.

Greenslade
22-08-2014, 09:33 AM
No coincidence. Nothing spooky.

Science fact and science theory inspire science fiction. The fiction writers take these things, throw in a healthy dose of imagination, and produce the likes of Star Trek. The scientists are people too, and like to be entertained, so they watch/read sci-fi too, and while probably laughing at some of the ideas presented in sci-fi works, on some level the 'inquisitive kid' in them that drove them to become scientists asks 'what if'.

In short, science fiction and science fact inspire each other, so there is no coincidence when the former becomes the latter.
So no Akashic Records, eh? Movies and TV shows open up the imagination and people can be inspired from there so it's no wonder science fiction becomes science fact. I was watching a YouTube from Bashar who said that if it enters our consciousness, it exists. Perhaps somewhere in the future warp drive is being used, only to Spirit everything is right here right now.
they even have real tricorders now.
Captain Kirk's got a lot to answer for.

Badger1777
22-08-2014, 09:54 AM
So no Akashic Records, eh?

I have no idea what these Akashic records are. I used to enjoy a good Madras from Akash Tandoori. Is that the same thing?

Seriously, why is it necessary to explain every human quality based on some obscure thing that most people haven't even heard of?

Are humans so incredibly stupid that we are actually incapable of thinking? What does that say about you and I and everyone here?

Badger1777
22-08-2014, 09:59 AM
I was watching a YouTube from Bashar who said that if it enters our consciousness, it exists.

Could you ask Bashar to tell us how these things came to exists? Someone must have thought of it first before it existed in order to make it exist.

Greenslade
24-08-2014, 01:04 PM
I have no idea what these Akashic records are. I used to enjoy a good Madras from Akash Tandoori. Is that the same thing?

Seriously, why is it necessary to explain every human quality based on some obscure thing that most people haven't even heard of?

Are humans so incredibly stupid that we are actually incapable of thinking? What does that say about you and I and everyone here?
It's all about inspiration and the human condition. Oppenheimer created atomic energy with the intention of bringing inexpensive energy to the masses, very noble until the military built a bomb with it. That led Oppenheimer to say "I am become destroyer of worlds." In many cultures across the globe (I seem to remember the number being 147) there are legends of the Shining Ones, beings of great wisdom and knowledge who kick-started civilisations - the Egyptians, the Sumerians and the Mayans most notably. The Sumerians were living in small collections of mud huts when one day mysterious beings appeared from nowhere and their civilisation erupted overnight.

Are we incapable of thinking? It would seem so and the best evidence of that is in the pyramids. There is so much evidence to say that they were actually built by an advanced culture that lived prior to 12,500BC and was almost completely wiped out by the aftermath of the Ice Age, but even after not finding a single scrap of evidence the pyramids were supposed to have been built as tombs for the Pharaohs.

Sometimes dogma is more important than truth.

Could you ask Bashar to tell us how these things came to exists? Someone must have thought of it first before it existed in order to make it exist.
He'd probably come out with an answer that would fly past my head at a rate of knots. Spirit exists outside of the confines of time as we understand it, so to Spirit past, present and future are all right here, right now. What we would call the future is happening now to Spirit.

Badger1777
24-08-2014, 01:11 PM
He'd probably come out with an answer that would fly past my head at a rate of knots. Spirit exists outside of the confines of time as we understand it, so to Spirit past, present and future are all right here, right now. What we would call the future is happening now to Spirit.

I get that, but for the spirit's where the future is now, the past must exist also, and whatever they have in the future which to them is also now, must have been created in the past for them to have it, so someone must have thought of it.

Sorry, I know I didn't word that very clearly, I can see it clearly in my mind as a diagram of timelines, I just can't explain it well in words.

Greenslade
24-08-2014, 02:01 PM
I get that, but for the spirit's where the future is now, the past must exist also, and whatever they have in the future which to them is also now, must have been created in the past for them to have it, so someone must have thought of it.

Sorry, I know I didn't word that very clearly, I can see it clearly in my mind as a diagram of timelines, I just can't explain it well in words.
One day I asked my Guide if I could experience the Universe as he does. He laughed. One of these days I'm going to kick his butt up and down the Universe. Spirit's concept of 'time' is one thing that's always caused me problems and even though people have come up with technical answers as to how it happens it's just sailed past at a rate of knots. The best way I can envision it is that Spirit doesn't have a linear concept of time as we have it. While we wake up in the morning and go to bed at night, Spirit can encompass both getting up, going to bed and everything in between. Past, present and future are all right here and now to Spirit, and while I can't grasp the concept I'll accept it.