PDA

View Full Version : One of my very lucid dreams.....

tmsmem
15-08-2014, 05:40 AM
I usually remember about half of my dreams. This is one of my recent ones..
I dreamed I was with a friend in her vehicle, and she left it running to go inside a store, I stayed in the car.
It suddenly started slowly rolling away towards a pole , so I held the brake. The next thing I know I am out of the car helping someone do something in the parking lot, and all the sudden I remembered I left my purse sitting in the car with the windows down.
As I started running to get to my purse, these men in a Jeep Wrangler parked beside us was getting my purse out through the window. I started screaming for help and was running on foot chasing them as they pulled out of the parking lot. It was a very violated, helpless feeling, as everything important was in my purse. I started screaming for God to "please help me if you can, please". I then woke up and realized God did help me by waking me up. :smile:
I always write down the dreams I have about my mother, who just recently passed away, so that I never forget them, because as the days go by I forget my dreams completely.

Rawnrr
16-08-2014, 11:30 AM
When you say "God woke you up"...do you mean in the dream? Or woke up in your bed?

Because I am not really understanding the lucidity aspect of your dream.

tmsmem
16-08-2014, 05:31 PM
When you say "God woke you up"...do you mean in the dream? Or woke up in your bed?

Because I am not really understanding the lucidity aspect of your dream.

I meant God woke me up from my dream, I got up out of bed. The point basically was, I was in much distress in my dream from my purse being stolen, so when I asked God to 'help me if you can', I was woken up. And to me, that means God helped me by getting me out of the dream completely.

I was pretty much just sharing one of my dreams and how real they seem to be.
I thought lucid meant very real like dream?

Rawnrr
16-08-2014, 10:40 PM
Ahh ok

Lucid means being aware that you are dreaming while you are dreaming.
So that when you are in your dream, you suddenly realize that you are dreaming, and can become nearly as conscious as you would be in the waking state.

It is good that you were calling out for help and receiving it...whether it be from God, or simply your own psyche responding to your plea and waking you is still very cool.