PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Dolls???

Lapis Lazuli
15-08-2014, 03:52 AM
Anybody have a haunted doll? I recently saw a bunch of listings on ebay for haunted dolls, and wondered if anybody has bought any real dolls with spirits attached to them from eBay or other online sellers? :confused:

Clover
15-08-2014, 04:05 AM
I am scared just reading your post. :icon_cry:

I have heard of possessed dolls. My grandma use to talk stories about dolls she heard speaking. She really scared me of ever wanting to own dolls--ever.

However, I think objects in general can have an energy attached to them that can bring an unpleasant energy.

LadyMay
15-08-2014, 08:38 AM
There's something in the doll my mother bought from a charity shop. Don't know if it's an entity.. but something unpleasant enough that I can't go anywhere near it.

desert rat
15-08-2014, 07:30 PM
I know spirits attach them selfs to things , but I would guess the ones on ebay are more for sale . More ment to make money . A few years back on the now closed Pavlina forum a guy bough an amulet with a female astral sex slave bound to it . I stated that I thought there was probly not a sex slave slave bound to it , but as it was less than $ 20 no big deal . The owner of the web site joined the forum to defend her store and I told her I would keep an open mind . If I remember the web site/stores name I will state it hear and will give a link in p.m. only as that are selling stuff .

innerlight
15-08-2014, 09:37 PM
I would fathom after the movie, Conjuring, such a trend took off more than it was.

It's no surprise that such a thing would exist. It just goes to show that we humans will do whatever we can to make money off of something. Regardless of what it is.

And a little sad, that someone would want to buy an item that was purported to be haunted. To what ends, really? To show it off, to play with it. You would think spirits would be able to get some rest, and not be used to make money or to show off to others. Kind of sad, really.

desert rat
16-08-2014, 03:31 AM
I believe it was a dybbuk box in the conjuring , if I have my movies corect . Rite after watching the movie I looked on ebay and found a bunch of dybbuk boxes for sale . As I under the haunted one is not for sale , and is loked up some where .
p.s. sory the movie was the possession
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dybbuk_box

desert rat
16-08-2014, 03:44 AM
I had almost forgot about Robert toe doll . And then there is talking Tina from the old twlight zone t.v. show .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_the_Doll

innerlight
16-08-2014, 03:46 AM
I believe it was a dybbuk box in the conjuring , if I have my movies corect . Rite after watching the movie I looked on ebay and found a bunch of dybbuk boxes for sale . As I under the haunted one is not for sale , and is loked up some where .

You're thinking of the possession...

Bubbles235
16-08-2014, 07:49 PM
My mom used to make a lot of dolls and put them in her living room. I remember when I was a child I would stare at them a lot and get really scared. I would have dreams where I'd be looking at them and their eyes moved or they gave me an evil grin. I'm not sure if they were haunted, but I always felt uncomfortable around them.

Heaven
18-08-2014, 01:12 AM
I don't own one, but I heard of them and its true you can buy them and apparently they have a spirit.

Lynn
20-08-2014, 06:01 PM
Hello

Like all things used you bring into your space make sure its blessed and cleansed of its energy first. Dolls are no exception.

What often can happen with the doll is that like us humans it has eyes to see and at times what it takes in is not the best. Too a child might well confess what is happening to the doll and in that download that emotional energy. All things hold energy and a vibration.

To openly sell what is a haunted doll might well have some Karma bite to it flowing back to the seller.

Lynn

Adrienne
20-08-2014, 06:10 PM
Anybody have a haunted doll? I recently saw a bunch of listings on ebay for haunted dolls, and wondered if anybody has bought any real dolls with spirits attached to them from eBay or other online sellers? :confused:

this would definitely NOT be something I would be buying ! :icon_eek:

curious why anyone would want one ?

Lynn
20-08-2014, 06:16 PM
Hello

I would not buy one but it is something I would LOVe to have gifted to me......but that is me. As a child I remember turning my dolls around at night on the shelf to sleep.....

Lynn

Clover
20-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Hello

Like all things used you bring into your space make sure its blessed and cleansed of its energy first. Dolls are no exception.

What often can happen with the doll is that like us humans it has eyes to see and at times what it takes in is not the best. Too a child might well confess what is happening to the doll and in that download that emotional energy. All things hold energy and a vibration.

To openly sell what is a haunted doll might well have some Karma bite to it flowing back to the seller.

Lynn

*shivers* :icon_frown: So interesting you say that tho. I swear, I feel like my daughter's stuffed animals are looking at me when I am doing housework. I get the creeps and turn them around or hide them in the toy box. Also,there is a stuffed monkey in my garage that I feel is angry because we have abandoned it in the garage ( I sound so silly saying this, LOL). His eyes look mad, I get the creeps of it looking at me when I am excersizing. I would throw it away, but it hold sentimental value of when my daughter was born. I need to sage that garage!

Adrienne
20-08-2014, 06:42 PM
I would not buy one but it is something I would LOVe to have gifted to me......but that is me.

careful what you ask for, lol :D
it is just me..... I know I wouldn't be able to sleep nights !

Emerald Imber
20-08-2014, 06:46 PM
My Grandmother haunts one of my dolls. She collected dolls and once she died they all went to her grandchildren. Before she ever died I remember one particular doll that I really wanted when she passed. Based off of a 'pull a piece of paper with a number on it out of a hat' technique I obtained the doll I have always wanted! I never told anyone I wanted that doll but it's like my Grandmother made it possible for me to obtain that doll since I was really the only grandchild who was interested in her dolls. This doll sits on-top of a shelf that is over my mirror and it's constantly moved to look in different directions and I believe it's my Grandmother who does it.

innerlight
20-08-2014, 06:53 PM
When I was little the movie, Chucky came out, and those "My buddy" dolls used to creep me out. I used to be afraid they'd come alive like Chucky did. So I used to lock him away. or smacked it around to establish dominance over it.

I could never fathom an idea, or a desire, to want to intentionally own a doll that was said to be possessed. Whether it was or wasn't. Just the idea that could be, would be too much for me. Nor, would I ever want to bring those energies into my house.

Faith33
20-08-2014, 07:15 PM
Oh, Chucky was the creepiest doll ever! My poor boys couldn't go by a certain toy store window because he was in display there.

Hehe, innerlight, I couldn't help but 'chuck'-le at the image of you slapping around a doll, though I completely understand why.

Lynn
20-08-2014, 07:23 PM
Hello

I too remember that moving coming out. I thought how phony it was....how the doll was almost clown like to me not scary. Then too I am used to seeing more real life horrors that would be nicer if they were a puppet of doll.

I remember the moving coming on TV when my kids were quite young and even then it did not bother them. They thought it silly....and fake. I guess it comes down to what we see the face of evil to be..... ?

For me creepy dolls are the old procelin one's that sit in the china cabinet that are not to be played with. I had a couple of those in mine that I will be leaving behind when I move.....

Lynn

innerlight
20-08-2014, 08:02 PM
Hehe, innerlight, I couldn't help but 'chuck'-le at the image of you slapping around a doll, though I completely understand why.

I see what you did there.... He he... :D

Hello

I too remember that moving coming out. I thought how phony it was....how the doll was almost clown like to me not scary. Then too I am used to seeing more real life horrors that would be nicer if they were a puppet of doll.

I remember the moving coming on TV when my kids were quite young and even then it did not bother them. They thought it silly....and fake. I guess it comes down to what we see the face of evil to be..... ?

For me creepy dolls are the old procelin one's that sit in the china cabinet that are not to be played with. I had a couple of those in mine that I will be leaving behind when I move.....

Lynn

First... Clowns are very scary... As are mimes. :icon_eek: I was not really allowed to see scary movies as a child, so I had no idea what I was getting into. It was my friends that would show them to me... I think it was more the idea of it, actually happening, than the actual thing that was scary to me. The movie was not that scary. I always thought how exactly could a three foot doll cause all that mayhem? It wasn't really logical to me. You'd just have to shove it, and it would fall over. LOL. The doll itself was kind of creepy though. Just in it's design. Not scary in look or anything.

There have been scarier looking dolls in movies that came to life. Like the one episode of the Twilight Zone were I think it was a ventriloquist doll that came to life. The doll from the conjuring is very creepy in look. But movie not so.

Lapis Lazuli
21-08-2014, 02:38 AM
I bought a few, and we've experienced things already. We've seen strange lights, heard a door downstairs shut and latch, and had dreams be affected by them.

Clover
21-08-2014, 02:59 AM
The Twilight Zone were I think it was a ventriloquist doll that came to life. The doll from the conjuring is very creepy in look. But movie not so.

Yes, Yes and Yes.. and talking Tammy, the porcelain doll from Twilight Zone! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/ed2305b7.png

My husband said when he was about 10, he saw his grandmother's small figurine dolls dance at night on the fireplace counter where they were placed ( he was sleeping on the floor with his siblings).The dolls were these small traditional Inca native dancers his mom purchased during a trip to Peru.He said he went to bed in a terror of sweat, Lol. The next morning his sister said, " did you see what I see", and they both confirmed the dancing dolls. Creepy! My husband doesn't like dolls either, we just don't have them in the home, and luckily my daughter was never really into them,thank you to the Apple generation. Have you ever heard of a possessed Ipad or Iphone? Nope! Works for me over dolls :notworthy:

LillyBelle
21-08-2014, 03:55 AM
I've never owned one or even saw one. I have heard about Robert and Annabelle. I heard that Annabelle is kept in a glass box in Ed and Lorraine's basement. If that's all it takes to keep a haunted doll from causing trouble,I guess it isn't that bad.

Lauraye
08-09-2014, 10:44 PM
This kind of thing really interests me and back in 2010 I was doing some late night browsing on ebay when I made a hasty, half eye shut, crazy goblin hour bid and won a haunted doll, she came all the way from america wrapped in newspaper and when I laid eyes on this little doll I knew she was trouble. Her eyes (I felt) moved and so did her expression, my partner and I got in lots of arguments and the day I desided to leave her at my mums was the day my life went back to normal- my mum gave her away to a little girl who cherised her with a lot of love and has had nothing but happy times. Maybe the little doll was disappointed in the choise of owner and had to cause a little bit of mischief until she was passed on to the right owner!

Forsythia
13-10-2014, 11:47 PM
I have seen similar postings but have never owned own. I am terrified of porcelain dolls. A wife of a man whom I took care of tried to give me one. I took it and politely thanked her but gave it away. They said strange things happened with that doll. I don't know how much I believe, but am I ever thankful that I didn't take it lol.

desert rat
14-10-2014, 01:34 AM
Lets not forget about talking Tina from the twlight zone . Yea I know its sci fi .

Emmalevine
15-10-2014, 03:22 PM
This thread freaks me out. I couldn't even entertain the idea of buying/owning a haunted doll.

Awakened Queen
15-10-2014, 06:04 PM

Different movies.

The Conjuring was about a possessed doll, which in real life, is a Raggedy Ann doll, that is locked in a glass case at The Warrens' house.

The movie about the Dibbuk box was called The Possession.

I read an interview with Lorraine Warren who said that demons sometimes attach themselves to inanimate objects so they can possess the people who own them.

Fascinating information about the real Annabelle: http://www.warrens.net/Annabelle.html

bedfordhouse
20-10-2014, 08:33 PM
I have one and it's for sale. It's antique china doll about 9 inches, with glass eyes, human hair wearing a black dress and an open mouth, with teeth. Those are the worst. I have a large collection of dolls, but this one has stayed in the cabinet, face down since I bought her. I can't even get a picture of her to post on ebay. I want to sell her on but no takers, I tell them that they must have strong beliefs in order to own her. She has to go, one woman called me she was interested in weird oddities, but wanted her for free, I want what I paid for her. So she still here, but we are looking for a new home. lol

Forsythia
20-10-2014, 09:04 PM
I have one and it's for sale. It's antique china doll about 9 inches, with glass eyes, human hair wearing a black dress and an open mouth, with teeth. Those are the worst. I have a large collection of dolls, but this one has stayed in the cabinet, face down since I bought her. I can't even get a picture of her to post on ebay. I want to sell her on but no takers, I tell them that they must have strong beliefs in order to own her. She has to go, one woman called me she was interested in weird oddities, but wanted her for free, I want what I paid for her. So she still here, but we are looking for a new home. lol

Try selling her on ebay? They seem to go quick there :-)

bedfordhouse
22-10-2014, 03:16 AM
I tried but you have to have a picture and the pictures I take don't turn out. I'm going to try again, when they have free listings. Although this would be a good time to do it. lol She needs to go, she gives you some serious creeps.

alexa_summer
01-11-2014, 08:03 AM
Well I guess the movie Annabelle is a true story....
And there's a real place called "doll island" where it's an island of nothing but creepy porcelain dolls. Here's the link : http://www.isladelasmunecas.com
Apparently the dolls on that island are haunted by the spirits of dead girls...that link talks all about it.
Porcelain dolls generally really freak me out for some reason...their haunting glares...it's like they're looking into your soul...actually, I read somewhere that the reason they're hollow on the inside is for collecting souls! How creepy is THAT!

alexa_summer
01-11-2014, 08:27 AM
Creepy images of doll island....http://media.vocativ.com/photos/2013/12/Mexico-Doll-Island-13228100064.jpg
http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/mexicos-island-of-the-dolls-is-beyond-creepy.html
This one reminds me of hanging dead bodies....
http://media.vocativ.com/photos/2013/12/Mexico-Doll-Island-14949408625.jpg

desert rat
01-11-2014, 01:52 PM
For some reasion when watching the above pic.s I thought back to the movie Blair witch . Thoes stick figure crosses , but that was all fake . Some dolls just look creppy , even tho there harmless .

shine
16-11-2014, 06:42 PM
I had one incident with a doll in an old house converted into a museum located in a small town outside the city I live in.

I actually had problems breathing and felt sick to my stomach.

We were visiting there with my best friend and her parents. Ihad to go outside. I waited for them to come.

I never had a severe reaction like that before :( there was something attached to that doll :( I only believed before that things like that only happen in movies :(

Shine

Titanoboa
16-11-2014, 06:58 PM
There is a YouTube Channel dedicated to Haunted Dolls.

http://www.youtube.com/user/VirtualInsanity15/videos

Lynn
16-11-2014, 11:21 PM
Hello

I was packing up my daughters room and she gave me a doll that she said creeped her out. I packed it and its in my bedroom in my new home. There is something about it. Its a stuffed Cinderella doll. I put it on the book shelf and it does not stay there yet its not top heavy to fall off it. I will see what happens with it now that I have cleaned the energy around it.

Lynn

Squire91
18-11-2014, 04:29 PM
I'm petrified of pot dolls they proper creep me out lol x

Checkmate.
23-11-2014, 01:49 PM
Lol, this must be one of the creepiest posts on here. bedfordhouse have you sold the doll yet? Such crazy stories...
totally put me off even looking at dolls any time soon. :D