PDA

View Full Version : whats your take on reality?

adamm[]
13-08-2014, 10:09 PM
just wondering what everyones take on reality is? are we human and die and thas it? are we eternal souls here for some grand purpose? are we eternal souls that just keep getting recycled back into the universe wherever theres an opening, does our soul evolve, will i be a cat or dog in my next life, will i be an alien in another galaxy?

Whats your take on reality, life, etc.

Lorelyen
14-08-2014, 01:01 AM
Reality here on the physical plane is the unique vision and sensation we construct of "what's out there" through our senses and perceptions. As a gnostic, I believe we are basically spirits sent here to do a stint for various reasons - to learn, to recover our true selves and realign with the cosmos the ultimate creative power; to provide almost an RSS feed back to the world of Spirit to help them with their work, as they help us while we're here, then when the time comes we return to be cleansed etc. and, I suppose, debriefed, reassigned.

:)

Ivy
14-08-2014, 08:06 AM
What's your take on reality?

I'll take this one for starters... something more hearty for a main... and dessert, sweet but not too sickly... with sprinkles of angel dust :D

Arcturus
14-08-2014, 08:44 AM
i heard a pretty cool thing from the dead sea scroll, supposedly attributed to jesus...it had the style of a master, whereby something is suggested as opposed to being stated. something like:: "if human body's are the vessels for souls to enter, then that is amazing. if human body's create souls, then thats truly a miracle."

i like this as it throws the usual idea on its head...that the body is not secondary but primary. the self is afraid to end so invents souls etc. what i feel i do know is that you must die, psychologically, whilst you're alive, to be any kind of indivisble protagonistic entity.