PDA

View Full Version : Heart Palpitations

NewtotheLife
12-08-2014, 05:37 PM
Hello,

Yesterday I meditated. It was great. In any event, during meditation my heart was palpitating. I thought I was having a panic attack but I push through with the meditations. Then I felt cool breezes on my right arm then my left arm.

Has the heart palpitations and cool air happened to anyone? if yes, what does it signify?

Before anyone asks, my window was slightly open not enough to justify getting breezes.

Thunder Bow
12-08-2014, 05:38 PM
Meditation tunes you into your feelings quite well. Please continue your Journey.

LadyMay
12-08-2014, 05:39 PM
Heart palpations signify a heart chakra expansion. Cool air is probably you physically feeling the negative energy you were releasing.

NewtotheLife
12-08-2014, 05:43 PM
Thank you...

I'm still experiencing these palpitations. As I type this post, I'm feeling it.

LadyMay
12-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Thank you...

I'm still experiencing these palpitations. As I type this post, I'm feeling it.

Cut down on the meditation a bit if it bothers you. Often our meditation sensations carry on for a while after we've actually stopped meditating.

Arcturus
12-08-2014, 07:13 PM
the heart meridian runs down both arms so might have had some bearing. i wonder if some acupuncture on the heart meridian might support any other healing that might be occurring? maybe not needed. i tap a blessing on the heart meridian on my hand from time to time. you can feel it's affects quite easily especially in a heightened state. even just imagining organs, in a higher state, can have a powerfull healing on them (maybe you've done it already), partly through recognition as an entity. i see the heart and organs as almost seperate beings.

sounds like you're a little ungrounded. maybe draw your energy to your dantien and practise some abdominal nose breathing.

Lucyan28
12-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Heart palpations signify a heart chakra expansion. Cool air is probably you physically feeling the negative energy you were releasing.

Hi Scarlett what happens when the heart is expanding :confused:
I had this palpitation situation too when I have happy/love thoughts.

LadyMay
12-08-2014, 07:22 PM
Hi Scarlett what happens when the heart is expanding :confused:
I had this palpitation situation too when I feel happy/love thoughts.

Well, it just means that you have more space in your heart to hold love. The more love you put into it the more love it can hold :)

You feel it physically because chakras are linked to the major organs in the body and govern them. For example, if you have digestive issues it's likely there's a huge negative energetic block in your sacral or solar plexus chakras. Expanding the chakras creates more space and allows the issues to play out and then release.

Lucyan28
12-08-2014, 07:30 PM
Well, it just means that you have more space in your heart to hold love. The more love you put into it the more love it can hold :)

This is really amazing, so it has always been about love is what give us life, it's what maintain our lives (because the heart distributes the blood in the body) and it's also what makes us grow :hug3:

LadyMay
12-08-2014, 07:41 PM
This is really amazing, so it has always been about love is what give us life, it's what maintain our lives (because the heart distributes the blood in the body) and it's also what makes us grow :hug3:

Wow..! Yeah you're right! Our heart pumping keeps us alive.. and so therefore does love! :hug2: