PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual Homes

Lynn
12-08-2014, 04:46 PM
Hello

Spiritual homes are built from that which we cannot see: strong morals, hope and the belief that we are connected to something bigger out there.

There are many levels of 'seeing' that do not have to be connected to the eyes of the physical, so can we see a spiritual home ?

What are strong morals to some might be weak morals others as that moral code seems to be at times a worldly fluid thing. We all have in us hope but does hope not need a foundation under it to achieve that place.

Are we connected to something bigger out there or is all the connection there is already within us ?

Lynn

silent whisper
13-08-2014, 12:20 AM
Hello

Spiritual homes are built from that which we cannot see: strong morals, hope and the belief that we are connected to something bigger out there.

There are many levels of 'seeing' that do not have to be connected to the eyes of the physical, so can we see a spiritual home ?

We can see and feel connected anywhere within the context of the whole/greater as one. That feeling and seeing is your own within the the nature of the whole in self. I am not sure what you mean by spiritual home?

If spirit exists within all life, you can lay connect to that level for all with your physical eyes. It doesn't mean you are only using your eyes to connect with.....Their is much more, in the seeing that comes into the *whole* view for each of us, but if you mean direct seeing that encompasses a direct feeling as one...or sense of the whole then yes.

What are strong morals to some might be weak morals others as that moral code seems to be at times a worldly fluid thing.

Perhaps core values comes into this. In connecting to the whole/source direct, I found those values are definitely fluid and shifting always in the context of the whole,there is no one set fits all..
We all have in us hope but does hope not need a foundation under it to achieve that place.

A foundation based on trust at the core level is what I personally find opens the doorway beyond hope and more allowing and trusting in the entire process.

Are we connected to something bigger out there or is all the connection there is already within us ?

It is all within us to reflect on, through the whole. That something bigger when reflected on is part of opening to the greater picture within self and the relationship of self and the greater as one....I often speak in terms of being *Fully Connected*- to me that is my connection to source which allows me to utilize my connection into creation through direct experience..in many forms of that connection.

Lynn