PDA

View Full Version : Full Moon Energy Drain

Lynn
11-08-2014, 01:07 AM
Hello

This Full Moon has totally and completely zapped the life out of me. Mind, Body and Spirit feel like I do not even exist on Earth. I feel like I am not on the Earth but floating someplace but not sure where. Tired as no sleep came yet the day must go on.

The largest full moon of 2014 rises tonight (Aug. 10), and even if you don't have a clear view of the sky, you can still catch the cosmic action live online.

August's full moon, a so-called "supermoon," rises when the natural satellite is at perigee — the closest point to Earth in its orbit. It is the second of three supermoons this summer, according to NASA

Has anyone else felt this drain ? I feel like I have literally been ripped from my physical body.

Lynn

silent whisper
11-08-2014, 01:56 AM
More releasing Lynn, not so much draining....I just now read its the full moon in Aquarius and was reading this.
Aug.10 – FULL MOON in AQUARIUS (18:02 of Aquarius)

Read more about how you experience AQUARIUS energy in your life.

There are two sides to Aquarius.

Usually it's the dual signs that have split personalities: Gemini (the twins), Libra (the two-sided scales), Pisces (the two fishes), and in a way also Sagittarius (half man, half horse) and even Capricorn (part goat, part ...mermaid??).

Aquarius is one of the few signs symbolized by a human figure, along with Gemini, Virgo and half of Sagittarius. Aquarius is usually depicted as a man with a large jug and water is pouring out of the jug.

Because of the presence of water in the symbol, Aquarius is often assumed to be a Water sign, which would make it emotional, sensitive and intimate.

Nothing could be further from the truth! The Aquarian stereotype is that of a detached, analytical revolutionary, not a warm and fuzzy snuggle bunny. (Not that all Water signs are either, nor are all Aquarians like the stereotype, but you get the idea...)

Aquarius is an Air sign – intellectual, curious and communicative. It's not that Aquarius doesn't have Watery feelings – of course they do – it's that feelings are not typically their "first language." Throw around some wild ideas, radical thoughts and brilliant insights, and now you're talking!http://www.evolvingdoor.ca/lowdown/current/lowdowncurrent.htm

running
11-08-2014, 01:59 AM
Hello

This Full Moon has totally and completely zapped the life out of me. Mind, Body and Spirit feel like I do not even exist on Earth. I feel like I am not on the Earth but floating someplace but not sure where. Tired as no sleep came yet the day must go on.

The largest full moon of 2014 rises tonight (Aug. 10), and even if you don't have a clear view of the sky, you can still catch the cosmic action live online.

August's full moon, a so-called "supermoon," rises when the natural satellite is at perigee — the closest point to Earth in its orbit. It is the second of three supermoons this summer, according to NASA

Has anyone else felt this drain ? I feel like I have literally been ripped from my physical body.

Lynn

My chakras have expanded a great deal. My crown last night was expanded. During sleep I caught up to it a bit. Today I'm reeling back in some more. In my meditations today I'm meditating from my root. I guess my root caught up some.

As I felt my being becoming drawn and sucked into the bliss of my root. It pounded as my meditation went on. Sucking me down into itself. I felt like my but was meditating. I'm thinking for me this was a teaching in a sense. My root is becoming as strong in its power and intoxication to dissolve my stuff.

If i utilize it I may bring more of my being into my body. I'm hoping that I can continue my but meditation and keep getting the same results. I suppose this will be powerful in that I will be more here in my body. My crown dissolved down into my root. That's what I'm getting out of the full moon. I guess time will tell. Thanks for bringing up the full moon and sharing your experience. I was just thinking of starting a thread about it. Lol

Renessme
11-08-2014, 01:59 AM
Hi lynn and silent whisper, since aquarius has been in my 10th house i on the other hand found myself being able to do more work this time. Not in just in terms of energy but more will power to finish piling tasks.

Clover
11-08-2014, 02:08 AM
I am so BUMMED we can't see the super moon. Clouds are covering the moon tonight,such a disappointment.

Energy wise, nothing out of the ordinary for myself, and I do know this draining energy you speak off from the moon. Unfortunately, nothing new or different here. I have been attracting a lot of people to me, people from my past lately, but nothing out of the ordinary with energy.

silent whisper
11-08-2014, 02:08 AM
Hi lynn and silent whisper, since aquarius has been in my 10th house i on the other hand found myself being able to do more work this time. Not in just in terms of energy but more will power to finish piling tasks.

I have noticed that my releasing was about getting on with it, and today as she peaks to her fullness I am right there with you and the moon as one.....I am off to finish my piles of tasks looking at me now..this last quarter I haven't felt like moving into that zone at all..but now am ready:D

aduff
11-08-2014, 02:26 AM
Hi guys!!! This is super strange, but without even realizing the full moon was in effect, I woke up completely drained. I don't think I've experienced it like this before!! My entire body was aching, it felt heavy and my eyes felt and looked awful this morning! Very strange feeling! Lynn-I also felt as if I was not here on earth... Such a weird feeling... Almost as if half of me was floating else where :)~

RedEmbers
11-08-2014, 02:32 AM
Nooooo lol quite the opposite lol... I feel like a slinky and wild shapeshifting elemental haha...

Gah... I have this insane mix of ultra grounding yet airy and unfocused energy going on... roar.

Royalite
11-08-2014, 02:40 AM
Oh wow! I had to look it up to see it's a full moon because usually I experience a lot of energy when the moon is full...

But I've been releasing a lot these last few weeks. I've been really really processing things. Just feeling sleepy and sluggish and tired and drained. Not as much as in the past few days, but still kind of exhausted.

RedEmbers
11-08-2014, 02:42 AM
Oh hang on... lol

LYNN, you said you felt like you were split in two... thats just how I explained myself feeling only perhaps more in relation with my own virgo, gemini influences under the Aquarius moon influence 😨

gah... what a bizarre time I am having lol lolMore releasing Lynn, not so much draining....I just now read its the full moon in Aquarius and was reading this.
Aug.10 – FULL MOON in AQUARIUS (18:02 of Aquarius)

Read more about how you experience AQUARIUS energy in your life.

There are two sides to Aquarius.

Usually it's the dual signs that have split personalities: Gemini (the twins), Libra (the two-sided scales), Pisces (the two fishes), and in a way also Sagittarius (half man, half horse) and even Capricorn (part goat, part ...mermaid??).

Aquarius is one of the few signs symbolized by a human figure, along with Gemini, Virgo and half of Sagittarius. Aquarius is usually depicted as a man with a large jug and water is pouring out of the jug.

Because of the presence of water in the symbol, Aquarius is often assumed to be a Water sign, which would make it emotional, sensitive and intimate.

Nothing could be further from the truth! The Aquarian stereotype is that of a detached, analytical revolutionary, not a warm and fuzzy snuggle bunny. (Not that all Water signs are either, nor are all Aquarians like the stereotype, but you get the idea...)

Aquarius is an Air sign – intellectual, curious and communicative. It's not that Aquarius doesn't have Watery feelings – of course they do – it's that feelings are not typically their "first language." Throw around some wild ideas, radical thoughts and brilliant insights, and now you're talking!http://www.evolvingdoor.ca/lowdown/current/lowdowncurrent.htm

NewtotheLife
11-08-2014, 02:51 AM
right now my head feels like it is about to explode. Also feeling a panic attack.

Jenny Crow
11-08-2014, 03:21 AM
Oh....it's making me feel full of energy but calm and just late this afternoon has solidified my thoughts and feelings on a situation that I had been dealing with for a while. It's awesome:smile:

Strange how many different reactions there are to this moon......

annabelle239
11-08-2014, 03:41 AM
i always feel invigorated during the full moon. excited! full of life,and oh so expectant of greatness to come. i still love the moon. lunar eclipses now have me fearful though. the last two spring eclipses in a row(this year and last) manifested the worst things ever to happen to me. you would think with that,i'd hate the moon...yet i don't. the moon still feels good and tells me all is ok. i wonder if that is strange.

annabelle239
11-08-2014, 03:44 AM
Oh....it's making me feel full of energy but calm and just late this afternoon has solidified my thoughts and feelings on a situation that I had been dealing with for a while. It's awesome:smile:

Strange how many different reactions there are to this moon......
i agree.i never understood people who felt bad during the full moon. i cannot relate to that at all.i always feel a power.

Scorpio25
11-08-2014, 06:11 AM
Is sat in my back garden last night under the full moon and I felt very alone as well as if I didn't belong in this world, it was a very over powering feeling, when I went back inside it didn't feel real for a good 5 mins.

Lorelyen
11-08-2014, 07:45 AM
I also am affected by the moon phases - sleep, ability to recall dreams, meditation, all vary.

My physical and creative tones are "worst" at full moon although I outwardly love it on a calm night.

The only time I've seen a lunar rainbow was when the moon was close to full.

Ivy
11-08-2014, 08:16 AM
I often feel half here and half there, the moon doesn't seem to have altered that.

I feel very clear, very connected, balanced and accepting.

I like this moon. But I figure that the moon accentuates what is there = so if there has been a need to recouperate energy, you may feel drained under the moon, to give you that opportunity.

Skybird
11-08-2014, 08:41 PM
my sleep the previous night was darn near non existent and yesterday was a long day....sleep much better last night :))

Swami Chihuahuananda
11-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Moon good. Sun good. Earth good. Stars and planets good. All good.

:walk: :walk: :walk: :walk: :walk:

Lynn
11-08-2014, 09:49 PM
Hello

I understand the energy drain I had now. Its like a wave of energy that has been pushing me down is gone.

I am working a missing person case and it was not direct contact to family so I now have that. Its like the door opened and fresh air rushed in.

Lynn