PDA

View Full Version : Can spirits wreek havoc in your life?

hsm74
07-08-2014, 06:33 PM
Hello all. This is the reason why I am here. I need to know if while ghost hunting or searching abandoned places, can spirits attach themselves and reek havoc in your life, relationships and with your emotions? I have caught evps and several pics including a full bodied apparition in a window to an old civil war home in Va. I don't know if all this arguing and craziness in my life is being caused by something unk or other more obvious things that maybe I just don't want to deal with. I hope yall can help! Thnx!

Miss Hepburn
07-08-2014, 07:03 PM
Can they? In my life?

They wouldn't dare.

desert rat
08-08-2014, 01:20 AM
As to how much a ghost can do would depond on who you ask . To me a ghost might make silly faces and go boo ! I would say fill your self with white light and dont let them push your buttons .

creativeliving
08-08-2014, 02:38 AM
Ghosts or dimensional beings can attach to either you or those that are close to you, a group. If you are in fear, anxious, irritable, angry, etc. those emotions can be enhanced or exaggerated to create more of the same. Those that are around you, friends, family can feel more irritable and you will bounce off each other. Those emotions or energy is picked up by those entities and they become stronger. It can be tough to break the emotional cycle or dynamic created within the group. It can be done. Those involved must be in control of their emotions and not react to situations. It will weaken and leave to where there are groups that have more emotional reactions that can be played. If the group cannot control emotions you may want to get some assistance.

Null void
08-08-2014, 07:36 PM
Just like creative said that spirits can latch onto you. I will strongly urge you to stop going to these places, whether you have high energy or not you will always be in danger.