PDA

View Full Version : Energy affecting electronics

Hibiscus
07-08-2014, 06:57 AM
Hello, I'm new here but am glad to have stumbled upon such a positive community :)

I've been going through an "awakening" for a while now but am sometimes baffled by the daily/mundane things that happen... Lately I seem to be cursed so to speak when it comes to electronics, just to list some examples, recently my phone stopped turning on out of nowhere, I bought a new laptop and within a week the screen was broken, I went to the dentists office and the xray machine wouldn't work normally (they said that had never happened before), other things will turn on for no reason, etc...

Just wondering if this could be some sort of "psychic attack" or if it's just my own energy becoming stronger in some way?

sunbeam
08-08-2014, 03:53 PM
Hello Hibiscus, I've been going through an awakening too and seem to have become very good at popping light bulbs!
Seriously, I'm getting tires of having to buy light bulbs all the time!
My phone's alarm has stopped working, so I'm using my son's alarm clock to get up in the morning, my computer at work is freezing a lot - I keep having to re-boot.
My lap-top has become very slow - but only when I'M using it!
I dunno....:(

Tanemon
08-08-2014, 04:15 PM
Welome, Hibiscus. Yes. The electrical interference and general weirdness phenomena are familiar, fairly common. There have been a number of discussions here on the SF forums.

Here's one thread:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=44470&highlight=electrical

brayan
24-08-2014, 03:41 PM
It's happened to me a handful of times with a computer screen.

Bamboo
25-08-2014, 08:23 AM
As your bioelectro magnetic field gets stronger through cultivation practice it begins to disrupt the fields of electrical devices around you. This isn't all bad, as your field is now stronger than the field emitted by these devices you are no longer at risk from the harm they do to the average person. The bad news is your electronic goods budget goes through the roof. Try and carry your cell phone in a bag so it is not in such close proximity to you.

TesseLated
25-08-2014, 09:01 AM
Wow-that's incredible-I've had this happen-back when there were CD players...It would skip as I got near it..Also with birds...flying towards/into my window when I was driving..I got the sense it was for this reason in both-but never knew that this actually happened to others :confused:

The Back Seat
03-09-2014, 08:14 PM
I had similar experiences when I was first developing spiritually. I have this digital alarm clock that is sensitive to external EMF. If I put a cellphone next to it, sometimes the display switches between the clock and the radio display.

During the time when I was doing third eye work for the first time, I became sensitive to negative energies that manifested in being "afraid of the dark". So I researched it, and did some cleansing of the house. Before going to bed that night, I prayed for the first time in my life (first times I meant it at least). I prayed to God in a way i had read about online. After doing the prayer, I was overcome by a sensational feelin of vibrations and energy that overtook my entire body. It was one of the most euphoric experiences I have ever experienced. During the sensation I looked over towards the direction of my digital clock. I could see the display switching back and forth between clock and radio. This time it didn't just happen once. It was repetitively switching back in forth every second or so for about 30 sec until the sensation stopped. I have never seen it switch displays more the once or twice before or after that. Mind blowing.