PDA

View Full Version : your favorite Animal that you're Drawn to ?

girlsearching
05-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Hi everyone I just wanted to know what type of animals do you seem to attract.? When I was a little girl I had a Sibling brother and sister Rottweiler's named Bone and Ebony. They both sadly passed away . When I was 11 I got my first cat he was a Russian blue named swiper due to my bad pet skills I let him outside and eventually Swiper became an indoor and outdoor cat. One day he wasn't there on the porch waiting for me like he normally did. I never seen him again. My favorite animals has to be Wild Big Cats because there are more various species of them in them in the wild. I Like lions, Leopards, Tigers, Jaguars', Cheetahs, Caracals and Serval cats. I really love Lions because how majestic creatures. Their mane makes them regal looking. But Lions are a close second I really like the Cheetah I always liked the way their bodies were built and physical features. Cheetahs have a nice slender physic, but their muscular too. I like the tear drops among their eyes it reminds me of tribal markings. Is it weird that I find a animal to be beautiful ?.

Lucid68
06-08-2014, 11:59 PM
I love cats but don't have any due to work constraints but cats seem to be drawn to me for some reason :)

Kamila
07-08-2014, 12:03 AM
horses and guinea pigs :)

Gracey
07-08-2014, 12:38 AM
today it was a skunk, there was one in my backyard sitting around, so i went out and sat beside him. he liked the sound of my voice and decided to lay his head on his front paws while looking at me.

Kamila
07-08-2014, 12:49 AM
today it was a skunk, there was one in my backyard sitting around, so i went out and sat beside him. he liked the sound of my voice and decided to lay his head on his front paws while looking at me.
aw that's sweet ...if I saw one id probably run tho lol:icon_biggrin:

Gracey
07-08-2014, 01:01 AM
aw that's sweet ...if I saw one id probably run tho lol:icon_biggrin:

you wouldn't be alone. my husband ran fast as he could when he saw him.:D

Kamila
07-08-2014, 01:09 AM
you wouldn't be alone. my husband ran fast as he could when he saw him.:D
i had a friend who was terrified of raccoons. one time she got so scared she threw a banana at the poor guy i couldn't help but rofl :icon_lol:

Gracey
07-08-2014, 01:19 AM
i had a friend who was terrified of raccoons. one time she got so scared she threw a banana at the poor guy i couldn't help but rofl :icon_lol:

hope he didn't slip! :D

Faith33
08-08-2014, 10:34 AM
I'm very drawn to lions...absolutely love them, though dogs seem to be drawn to me for some reason....we connect via eye contact.

girlsearching
08-08-2014, 09:34 PM
that's an interesting story. I never encountered a skunk before I'm glad he wasn't afraid of you or felt threatened by you.

girlsearching
08-08-2014, 09:35 PM
I'm very drawn to lions...absolutely love them, though dogs seem to be drawn to me for some reason....we connect via eye contact.
I like Lions also and dogs as well.

Shaun24
10-08-2014, 05:41 PM
Tigers and Cats. I like more besides, but am drawn to these primarily.

Clover
10-08-2014, 06:03 PM
I like cats and most felines. I have no pets, but I want to own a couple when my kids get older.

I am def not drawn to dogs. I feel like I should be, everyone loves them and have them as pets, but I feel so uncomfortable around them.

Tobi
12-08-2014, 12:21 AM
Blue Clover, you would have liked my Misty. I am almost 100% certain! She was so gentle and sweet. Even one lady we met who had a dog phobia plucked up courage to touch her.

I like dogs and deer. But I like lots of creatures....foxes, bats, birds......etc

kdbeez
19-08-2014, 05:14 PM
i have a beagle/weenie dog named lupe, she is my brave huntress. her legs are too short to hunt foxes and the such that beagles are supposed to hunt, but her body is too big to go after rabbits as dachunds are more inclined to. however she is very sensitive and has started collecting strange sticks, feathers and acorns for me. she is a good little gatherer. i am also extremely close to raccoons. they have followed me around chittering behind me in cases. i always felt like if a raccoon appears to me i am on the right path. i moved to texas 5 months ago and haven't seen any yet, though i know they live here. its been kind of concerning to me.

saltmachine
19-05-2015, 10:04 PM
Besides cats...I'm drawn to the octopus. Almost everyone I know gets freaked out by them (which I understand…cephalopods are not exactly social or cuddly), but they really are fascinating and intelligent animals. They can open jars, pick locks, solve puzzles, and camouflage themselves. Plus, the blue-ringed octopus is beautiful to watch in the water.

Bluebird13
04-07-2015, 03:43 AM
I'm drawn to birds. Whether its birds out in nature or my own pets. I have two parakeets and a lovebird. I have chickens too, 39 egg layers and 3 ducks. Love my feathered friends.:)

sonnenschein
17-07-2015, 05:07 PM
Koala bears!

Love them.

Aoitha
17-07-2015, 08:57 PM
Hi everyone I just wanted to know what type of animals do you seem to attract.? When I was a little girl I had a Sibling brother and sister Rottweiler's named Bone and Ebony. They both sadly passed away . When I was 11 I got my first cat he was a Russian blue named swiper due to my bad pet skills I let him outside and eventually Swiper became an indoor and outdoor cat. One day he wasn't there on the porch waiting for me like he normally did. I never seen him again. My favorite animals has to be Wild Big Cats because there are more various species of them in them in the wild. I Like lions, Leopards, Tigers, Jaguars', Cheetahs, Caracals and Serval cats. I really love Lions because how majestic creatures. Their mane makes them regal looking. But Lions are a close second I really like the Cheetah I always liked the way their bodies were built and physical features. Cheetahs have a nice slender physic, but their muscular too. I like the tear drops among their eyes it reminds me of tribal markings. Is it weird that I find a animal to be beautiful ?.

Wolves and cats... and donkeys!

moonincancer
18-07-2015, 04:48 PM
Besides cats and dogs, I am drawn to elephants and dolphins, followed by horses, mules, donkeys,wild cats (all kinds like the tiger, leopard and lion), bears and snakes. Also, some birds.

dream jo
18-07-2015, 04:54 PM

i luv cats i do i luv it wen thy hav loopy monts coz its so funnny sean thn runf arnd hose bean krzy it os or i laff wen my cat runs adtr her tail she doze so funny

Awakened Queen
24-07-2015, 04:43 PM
I love raccoons. I leave food for them outside my window, then I watch them eat:smile:

skunk
25-07-2015, 05:03 AM
More preferable is animal honesty.

A lifetime of physical and spiritual affinity to All animals.

Believing all have messages, if one just 'listens', without trying to possess.

Never had felt to favor one more than another, as each comes at a time, sending guidance / light.

Have an intense heightened awareness to the animals native to my envoirnment.

AS they are the ones to harmonize with , co-existing and survive with in nature.

Drawn for their element of direction.

Most recent being bobcat, so very much admiring their stealth.

Working to incorporate into my fulltime survival.

Giving thanks, with full respect of honor.

Howla Dark
25-07-2015, 05:10 AM
I've always been a wolf girl.

ocean breeze
20-08-2015, 06:45 AM
Hyenas. Don't know why but i find them fascinating.

Ciona
20-08-2015, 05:06 PM
Giant birds like me and I have always been in love with them. I get visits from Hawks, Owls and Ravens.

I felt very blessed last year by the presence of a huge hawk which perched in a giant tree next to our upper deck. It waited silently and then came out when I was looking off the back railing, flew right over and in front of me so I could see it's underside and wingspan up close. I was honored. :)

I collect Owl jewelry and the way people react to it and interact with it has proved interesting to say the least.

Btw girlsearching I love your signature, it's always been one of my favorites on here. :smile:

Blaze_
30-01-2016, 02:14 AM
I'm very drawn to wolves, I adore them.

wolfgaze
30-01-2016, 02:43 AM
I'm very drawn to wolves, I adore them.

:thumbsup:

http://i.imgur.com/FjslQEs.jpg

Lance & Rite
30-01-2016, 04:34 AM
I'm torn between dogs and otters. Then Dolphins and cats. But the cutest animal of all is the pangolin.

Blaze_
30-01-2016, 08:09 AM
:thumbsup:

That's so beautiful! Thanks ;)

Xanny
10-12-2016, 12:01 AM
Cats for sure. I have such a soft spot for them.. I love love love them, ahg. precious babies.

Shaunc
10-12-2016, 04:38 AM
Probably birds. I keep poultry as a hobby and also have a pair of blue budgies that a bloke from work gave me to breed. A few weeks ago the family and myself went to the coast for a weekend at the caravan park we stayed at they had lorrikeets that although wild had become tame to humans and had learned to rely on humans for food to the point they'd come up and eat out of your hand.