PDA

View Full Version : For us.

LibbyScorp
04-08-2014, 07:52 AM
http://i62.tinypic.com/2di4zn7.jpg

Old souls, the struggle on Earth is real.
Spiritual beings in this human experience.
No matter the title, we are not alone.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2ufgjyg.jpg

This little thread is our space. Our place.
To state our studies, our findings, visions, dreams, poetry, art.
Our abilities, life stories, our yearnings.
The cravings for a better world.
The urge to follow hidden messages from the universe.
The fight. Tearing down the old, blossoming into the new.
Ancient lifetimes. Our mission, true purpose.

http://i57.tinypic.com/8yv12s.jpg

With no judgement, expectation and truly open minds.
Please. Share with us. Set yourself free.

LadyMay
04-08-2014, 09:48 AM
This is beautiful! :hug2: Love it!

RedEmbers
04-08-2014, 10:28 AM
Ohhhhhh pretty :D

I got drawn in to the pretty visuals like a moth to de light :cool:

LibbyScorp
05-08-2014, 12:44 AM
Thank you! And let's thank SF and it's creator for allowing us this wonderful spot on the interwebz.

I have been told that I am an indigo.
Who knows...
All I know is that I want to connect with others of the same mindset.

Global meditations.
Participated in them?
Heard about them?
Discuss!

nina1021
05-08-2014, 02:56 PM
Thank your for this. I've asked for a place to discuss and I found this. I am greatful. I don't know where to begin in my sharing but I know I am not of this Earth. I have traveled to many different planets. Performing many different missions. Yet I do not know where my home planet is. And now I'm on Earth, waiting to be fully awakened to know the next mission. I am a helper and a healer. I am here to be a catalyst for change. I use my energy to help the Earth and its people transition. Some days are harder then others because I receive information in pieces. I thank you all for your services and help. We are all doing a great job on our discovery and will continue to improve day by day :)

I grew up thinking my gifts could be found in everyone so i never really thought i was different. But i always felt it and it sucked because it was too powerful and wasnt taught how to control them until very recently hehe.

Can anyone share any stories regarding your travels to other planets or interactions with planetary beings?

LibbyScorp
06-08-2014, 09:00 AM
Thank you so much for taking the time to introduce your story.
I welcome any random discussion.

More and more people are on this quest wave for truth. Waking up to full potential.
It's not quite as lonely as it used to be.
Times on Earth are changing, that's for sure.
Leaps and bounds into consciousness.
But still. One light bulb at a time :)

To my knowledge, I do not remember having contact with other planetary beings... unless... What I figured were angels and spirits that could have been...

Have you been having much contact?
You have me curious now.

nina1021
06-08-2014, 12:44 PM
Thank you so much for taking the time to introduce your story.
I welcome any random discussion.

More and more people are on this quest wave for truth. Waking up to full potential.
It's not quite as lonely as it used to be.
Times on Earth are changing, that's for sure.
Leaps and bounds into consciousness.
But still. One light bulb at a time :)

To my knowledge, I do not remember having contact with other planetary beings... unless... What I figured were angels and spirits that could have been...

Have you been having much contact?
You have me curious now.

I've been aboard a few ships. haha I still can't get used to saying that sometimes. I started my awakening August 2012 during the beginning of the Earth shift but it wasn't until August of 2013 that I discovered there was more to my awakening. I was having flashbacks to places I have visited, I am still dream walking to planets I have gone to and interacting with our galactic brothers and sisters.

I was a traveler of sorts. I have a home base planet but I can't remember where. I'm so use to going from planet to planet or wherever im needed, finishing up an assignment and going on to the next one. Sometimes I would go back to my planet and rest other times i would be away for a very long time.

My interactions range from helping planetary beings evolved through energy, restoring their population by helping with reproduction (no i did not give birth to any alien babies) I was more of a nanny sometimes lol, other times I would visit other planets to hang out or play with them. Sometimes for learning but mostly for assisting. And then I came to Earth haha but currently I have been communicating with my guides because I want more answers. I know my mission but starting is always the tricky part.

I thank you for this post. I'm glad I am not alone. I have been told many times over that I am Indigo so finding my home planet may take away due to all the experiences and lifetimes I have had. But i'm getting little pieces here and there. Eventually the puzzle will come to be.

LibbyScorp
07-08-2014, 07:26 AM
Wow, that's very interesting to think about.
I can't even imagine where my soul originates.
But I do feel that I've been on Earth MANY times.
Ancient.

There was a time, about 6 years ago, when I was obsessed with researching astral projection. It was happening in my sleep so much, I wanted to go to bed with the purpose of projecting. Anyways... I did this meditation...

Detached from my body, limb by limb. Saw my bedroom, left my house. Saw my neighborhood, my state, my continent. Earth. Ended up in space... Some ship picked me up? I could not see who was talking to me but I heard them loud and clear. I felt afraid of the unknown and backed out when asked if I was ready. But leaving and coming back to my body was no struggle at all.

To this day, I still tell myself I just made it up in my mind lol.
Actually, come to think of it, I've never told anyone. It feels a bit crazy.
Who freakin' knows. Yes, my ego is showing.

I'm not even sure I believe in the whole indigo star blah blah stuff.
It shouldn't be about the title but I can't help but to read about it anyways.

We have these different missions that end up working towards the same goal.
It's beautiful, really. We're blessed to be able to find each other through the internet. Imagine how lonely it must have been back in the day with little technology!

http://i61.tinypic.com/ejy4w8.jpg

I invite all of you and will post more of these in the future.
It's important to contribute in raising the vibration of our planet.

LadyMay
07-08-2014, 09:25 AM
What do you do in global meditations? How does it differ to solo meditations?

LibbyScorp
07-08-2014, 07:08 PM
An a lotted time where people all over the world meditate with the same intention of bettering the world with the deepest compassion and positive energy.

Before and during the shifts of 2012, I participated in these.
It's intense and tear worthy. If you can truly tune in, you can feel the all encompassing contribution from everyone.

LadyMay
07-08-2014, 07:17 PM
An a lotted time where people all over the world meditate with the same intention of bettering the world with the deepest compassion and positive energy.

Before and during the shifts of 2012, I participated in these.
It's intense and tear worthy. If you can truly tune in, you can feel the all encompassing contribution from everyone.

I'd probably be able to tune in fine but I'm not sure my Kundalini could take that amount of energy flying around, lol.

RedEmbers
10-08-2014, 09:42 PM
Just a little vent :redface: I hope thats ok.

I am starting to feel very lost, restless and unfocused.

I realise now my early( subconscious) mission here was very indigoish lol
I acted intuitively in a way which catalysed a number of external shifts amongst family, community ect from a very young age. Post awakening my past role became very clear to me and I understood exactly the part I played in it at the time.

I don't know if I really accept an indigo label lol... in a lot of ways it makes a lot of sense, it feels right and helps me to make sense of things... but in other ways I hate singling myself out lol... I am just me.

Anyway, 2 years post awakening my restlessness has returned... I feel unfocused. . .
I have an ever present and often overpowering sense of purpose here and need somewhere to channel the energy... I am starting to feel increasingly chained to what feels like a residual past life agreement so my external life isn't matching my heart centred life.

I often feel quite sensitive to unbalance and disharmony in the world... (and have only recently accepted that is just the way that I am).

Commonly practiced spirituality has never fit for me... while I am have accepted and let go and adopted an attitude of gratefulness and inner peace in the moment... I still feel a strong need to be active and create change and movement in the world.

Thankyou one and all :hug2:

LibbyScorp
11-08-2014, 03:33 PM
Hey, please use this thread to vent or talk about whatever.
It's our place. It's all good.

Let's just not even bring up the title thing anymore.
I hate the thought of signing myself out too ;) but we'll let it go.

For me, balanced center and true purpose feelings seem to come in waves. Whenever I am meditating a lot, it is strong. Things just make sense and that stagnant, stuck, restless feeling seems to dissipate, bringing forth what my soul wants and craves.

The more I stay focused with meditation, more positive things start to manifest in my life. Guiding me, making things happen before my eyes so that even if I feel lazy and stuck, things are changing so much, I don't have any other choice but to move onto this path that came before me.

Do you meditate a lot?
Positive affirmation?
Don't wanna sound preachy but I believe it's what we truly need.
To be in touch with ourselves connected to the universe.

RedEmbers
11-08-2014, 08:43 PM
I actually feel so much better today :D

So much clearer! I do try to meditate but find it quite difficult... I have a very physical lifestyle so when I do... it is not long before I am asleep.

I just discovered the power of shamanic drumming :D it is really helpful for me to meditate to! My energy is predominately earthy which I discovered is exactly what it is meant to be...
I am meant to have a grounding presence... to help people 'come back down to earth'.
Plus yesterday I came across a couple of great books which really helped me to clarify who I am, what I am here to contribute and gave me a much more focused view!

Excercise is really being pushed by my guides and hs too... i have been resisting it but it is vital for energy integration.

Yes... so I deff got some clarity and am feeling so much more harmonised now :D

peachesday
13-08-2014, 07:03 PM
Beautiful.

LibbyScorp
14-08-2014, 07:38 AM
I actually feel so much better today :D

So much clearer! I do try to meditate but find it quite difficult... I have a very physical lifestyle so when I do... it is not long before I am asleep.

I just discovered the power of shamanic drumming :D it is really helpful for me to meditate to! My energy is predominately earthy which I discovered is exactly what it is meant to be...
I am meant to have a grounding presence... to help people 'come back down to earth'.
Plus yesterday I came across a couple of great books which really helped me to clarify who I am, what I am here to contribute and gave me a much more focused view!

Excercise is really being pushed by my guides and hs too... i have been resisting it but it is vital for energy integration.

Yes... so I deff got some clarity and am feeling so much more harmonised now :D

Glad you've gained some clarity in your situation.
Its so important for us to get right before we can guide and ground others.
I'm smiling for you and feel so honored and happy you decided to vent here.

More exercise seems to be in my calling now as well. Like it's not just me wanting to do it. It's me getting pushing urges and little synchronistic nudges to get more active. To expel excessive, unneeded energy and transform it into healthy body, healthy mind.

Shamanic drumming can be very intense but so healing.
I attended a Native American medicine wheel once a week for about 9 months. The drumming and singing during some of the healing ceremonies and everyday practice was beautiful. It seemed to help me transcend. To see past lives, to gather lost pieces of myself and feel whole again. So many wonderful, profound experiences. Powerful meditations. Grateful.

LibbyScorp
14-08-2014, 07:41 AM
Beautiful.

:)
Share anything with us.
Whenever.

Everyone's thoughts and opinions are welcome.
Judge free zone.

LibbyScorp
16-09-2014, 07:14 AM
Solar flares.

Did yall experience anything?