PDA

View Full Version : Missing my soulmate/best friend/love of my life

SpecialKel5
03-08-2014, 11:35 AM
I lost you 9 days to the year you came into my life unexpectedly. You said you'd never leave me. Im so lost. There will never been a person as kind as you. Never be anyone who tells me a million times a day how much they love me and how beautiful I am inside and out. You are so very special to me and always will be. You were taken too soon. I love you and miss you horribly.
J. Sherratt 5/11/74-7/28/14

Woke today felt your side of bed, the covers were still warm where you were laying. You were gone. My heart was filled with dread.
You might not be sleeping here again but that's alright because I love you and that's not gonna change.
But I'll still sing you love songs written in the letters of your name and pray the storm to come because it surely looks like rain.
Looks Like Rain~Grateful Dead

Faith33
03-08-2014, 08:17 PM
My heart is aching for your loss.
May you find some comfort in feeling his presence and knowing that he continues to love and live within you.

SpecialKel5
04-08-2014, 12:09 AM
My heart is aching for your loss.
May you find some comfort in feeling his presence and knowing that he continues to love and live within you.

Thank you Hope33. I'm dealing with so many different emotions right now that i'm completely lost. You are very kind. Thank you again

Shelld24
05-08-2014, 08:38 PM
(((Specialkel))) soo sorry for your loss xxx

FruitLoop
03-09-2014, 06:15 PM
I'm sorry for your loss SpecialKel x