PDA

View Full Version : New Leader to bring Global Consciousness?

GoldenChild26
03-08-2014, 05:59 AM
I was curious, is there any prophecies or myths on some type of leader that will help the masses go into the 4th and 5th dimensions? Or even unite all countries for the sake of good? Change has to come about and people are surely waking up, so will there be a human that is a production of their current environment that will rise to this time period to help bring change and love and peace and unite to show the world the we are all really one?

kindigo
11-08-2014, 08:13 AM
I feel that there will not be one 'special' human being that going to save the world. It is more probably that all or most of us will raise higher up by ourselves through beingness. You can say that we are all leaders.

The Back Seat
29-09-2014, 07:51 PM
I agree with kindigo. In this would of globalization where everyone can have assess to any part of the world at anytime, I believe a single prophet is improbable. My guess is that there will be a world wide spiritual movement. However, spiritual awakening and prophets throughout history have occurred after unrest and destruction. If you look at current events existing in today's world, we are on path for another awakening. The world must experience a new low before this happens however.

Pagandell
29-09-2014, 09:35 PM
I was curious, is there any prophecies or myths on some type of leader that will help the masses go into the 4th and 5th dimensions? Or even unite all countries for the sake of good? Change has to come about and people are surely waking up, so will there be a human that is a production of their current environment that will rise to this time period to help bring change and love and peace and unite to show the world the we are all really one?
The time seems right :cool:

innerlight
29-09-2014, 10:05 PM
We must all bring the change to the world we wish to see in the world. We must all want it, or it will not happen, or it will not last. One person could get balls rolling, but the end result will be achieved by the collective all.

A change can not be forced upon people for it to full manifest into being. We must all choose it. To be in that state always.

Megamedes
29-09-2014, 11:05 PM
If the world needs it then it will get it regardless of what some think. If so hopefully it will not be a leader but the shadow under your foot :wink:

love9
29-09-2014, 11:39 PM

IMHO, I think that technologies bring us all together more than ever, and, from this communion, this connection, will raise the consciouness of people!

This new acqainted awareness (consciousness rising) will bring small changes, in time will bring bigger one, hopefully for the better!

As we know the Financial World has an extremely powerful grip on the World Development.

Nevertheless, think of the best outcome of our future.

Or, the Artifical Intellligence will decide for us what is best!

Or, Intelligence from other Galaxies may intervened in our World, who knows?

Considering every things remains the same, I don't see a prophet coming to save ourself, it's our responsibilities to see to that! because we were created with a "Free will" to decide what is best for everyone, then the responsibility lays within us!

Sorry!

Megamedes
29-09-2014, 11:47 PM
Sorry!

What are you sorry for?

Pagandell
30-09-2014, 03:29 PM
IMHO, I think that technologies bring us all together more than ever, and, from this communion, this connection, will raise the consciouness of people!This new acqainted awareness (consciousness rising) will bring small changes, in time will bring bigger one, hopefully for the better!As we know the Financial World has an extremely powerful grip on the World Development.Nevertheless, think of the best outcome of our future.Or, the Artifical Intellligence will decide for us what is best!Or, Intelligence from other Galaxies may intervened in our World, who knows?
Considering every things remains the same, I don't see a prophet coming to save ourself, it's our responsibilities to see to that! because we were created with a "Free will" to decide what is best for everyone, then the responsibility lays within us!Sorry!

Yes I know what your saying. but I feel we need to keep an open mind at the moment :smile:

love9
30-09-2014, 10:39 PM
What are you sorry for?

In the Introduction Post of this Tread, I could feel in reading, a "saviour" was welcome to save us.

And since, I don't believe there will be a saviour, is my response "sorry"!

DaSKREETz2REALz
11-10-2014, 09:59 PM
WHILE THE IDEA OF A SAVIOR IS A ROMANTIC ONE IT IS NOT SOMETHING TO RELY ON. IT IS MUCH EASIER TO WANT OTHERS TO DO THE WORK WE MUST DO OURSELVES, BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS IF WE ALL WORK TOGETHER WE ARE THE SAVIOR. IT IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHANGE THE WRONG OF THE WORLD, AND TO UNIFY IN A STATE OF HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS.

wmsm
22-10-2014, 06:19 AM
Civilizations have always followed divinity as a self professed purpose.

Civilization proposes ownership of land holdings and have caused humanities downfall. Each divine religion fights for world supremacy and personal status and ownership of all civilizations.

Civilization was built to support the population growth to amass armies to support the holding of land and country ownership, which has led to overpopulation, gross inequity and many human abuses. Many of us tend to ignore this situation because spiritually we all want our life to evolve, yet it has not evolved for thousands of years.

If we are going to face the obvious, that there is no divine saving grace, and that unless humanity is forced to face their own inability to be a family, to trade without value, to love for the purpose of being loved then we will once again fail.

Light spirit advised me that civilization has forced us to ignore our true spiritual purpose. We were by mistake caused to live an organic life, and none of us seem to truly agree with this higher purpose. We wait to be healed, yet we cause invention, strip resources from our natural life, attack and destroy our natural life and then hope to be saved.

Who will save us from ourselves?

We were taught that human kind in the first Earth life called Atlantis made a mistake and wanted their human spirit life to be immortal. Our common day life spirit is paying the price for this choice.

Have any of you actually thought about what would happen if we all stopped having children?

There would be no physical life to cause such suffering or reasoning.

Therefore do any of us truly believe in a higher spiritual existence, why are we all so afraid to stop producing human life. Only humans can make this choice.

What does it take for the Light Spirit to bring this realization to humanity?

How many times has ancient civilization risen to be destroyed, and yet we apply the same circumstance as a regain in our life?

What are we all actually doing?

By reference human beings were awaiting the amassed coldness of our atmosphere to return to block out the ancient radiation attack upon our human life. It never happened because science once again converted matter and burnt our atmospheric condition....as we witness...burning UFO bodies falling out.

Do you believe in spirit and do you believe in our higher truth?

If so, we need to start teaching personal divinity and support this truth.

Many of us bring our children into a life that murders them, they take drugs because they cannot be employed, they drink because they have no life meaning and they starve when their parents starving still have sex. What are we doing?

Therefore we are meant to gain our own divinity and realize that we should no longer create. What do we all personally create? Babies.

If you were about to be murdered, would you respect your parents for giving birth to you?

Until you are faced with this reason you would probably never have thought about it yourself. I think we all need to think about the truth of self divinity.

youngers1810
20-11-2014, 11:35 PM
If more people had open minds then would be easier to
except change in this day and age.

we come to much to rely on computer technology im not saying its a bad thing
but our minds are being made to think less and less and we
are missing out on the bigger picture.

what the mind is capable of if one concentrate on it.
i believe there will be a saviour but it may take some time.

Miss Hepburn
21-11-2014, 01:50 AM
I'm thinking the lesson at this time in history is for Man ...
realizing there is no go between, but each individual inside
himself will and can rise to the next step in consciousness.
His chance is here.
:notworthy:

kkfern
24-11-2014, 10:50 AM
such a great thread. yes a leaderless society.

kk

sarek
25-11-2014, 02:08 PM
Each and everyone of us will be leaders in our own right. The question we each have to ask ourselves is, where do we want to lead the world to?

Amilius777
03-01-2015, 05:18 AM
I kinda believe in a "second coming" so to speak but I have no awareness of what that is. Whether it is a savior or a person from the past come back (Jesus), or a new prophet, or someone new the Source sends,

or it may not even be a person. It may be an event, a psychic event where everyone rises to a higher level which would make sense of how we would communicate with such spiritual beings from the past, and not the other way around where they "come down" or "come back".

What I "personally" believe is that the soul who was Jesus in his last incarnation will reincarnate in the physical realm and lead us into an Age of enlightenment and peace.

Mikerokosm
29-01-2015, 06:30 AM
The only world we should be concerned about undergoing change is the world within us. How are things going to change if we do FIRST change ourselves? So change the world by changing yourself, which takes a lifetime ;)

Chris Rofot
23-03-2015, 10:00 AM
I was going to reference that "Be the change..." quote as I think it is applicable here, but I see a few others have mentioned it as well. I would like to add however that Gandhi never uttered that phrase in exactly that way, that was his grandson Arun Gandhi paraphrasing one of his grandfathers articles for the 'Indian Opinion' on 9/8/1913:

https://twitter.com/ChrisRofot/status/576791011134947328

LightOfTheMind
23-03-2015, 07:34 PM
Why would i want to go to somewhere i have already been a few million times....and you do not need a leader, you are your own leader. There will be no miracle savior.
But thats my bet.

gomesisa
23-03-2015, 11:26 PM
Great thread
Thanks