PDA

View Full Version : are guides speaking to me or am i imagining things

jturk
01-12-2010, 09:46 PM
for the sake of time, ill just say i feel that ive been getting messages via different ways of communicating with guides or something. its been very specific to what is going on in my life, not at all vague or general.

the thing is, im wondering if im attracting these things to me & their just coincidences that im hearing exactly what pertains to whats going on with me at the time. or if their actual messages from guides.

how do you know?

northstar
01-12-2010, 10:04 PM
u know when the voice you hear is not your own... but... they can work thru the subconscious and stimulate memories and things that ur mind interprets...

in my journey i've only heard one voice that was not my own...

Xan
02-12-2010, 03:26 AM
jturk... You know by the subtle feeling difference between your own mind's thinking and "them" communicating with you. It takes a little time and patience but you can learn to notice the sense of their presence.

One way I was convinced when guides first began speaking to me is, when I did what they suggested it always worked out well... far better than my own ideas.

Xan

Uma
02-12-2010, 03:31 AM
Intellect balances intuition. If "guides" are telling you to drive your car off a cliff, don't do it!

Lostgirl
02-12-2010, 08:42 AM
I agree with Xan, you just sort of know....

I havent tried to contact me but i know they are there. I get the occassional sign, but mostly i get gut feelings about something, and not just a sort of doubt about doing something, but more like someone is waving a big giant red flag in my face about it....its odd and hard to explain..

Like Uma said, if they are telling you to drive your car off a cliff....i would more inclined to go to my GP or at least look into why your guides are out to get you....Might be a bad spirit...

psychoslice
02-12-2010, 08:57 AM
I think it doesn't matter how you get to hear these messages, if their imagined, so what, if they are helpful, well, thats all that counts.

Truthseeker
02-12-2010, 11:20 AM
When I told a Shaman I wasn't sure whether I was being guided, or it was just my imagination, she said even if I did just imagine it, why did I imagine that particular thing? She said there was a reason for it, and it was just as valid as a message.

Zoclora
03-05-2011, 05:39 AM
Once after an exprance with a bad soul, my guid told me in my head to do a blessing of the house so I can be more protected.

I told my mom to do it cents I was a fraid I may bring somthing eals into the house. Sure enough, I get a call from her on my phone. She said when she held that smug stick and begain the printer went nuts, my cat and birds went nuts every thing and every one in the house went nuts.

I thank my Spirit Guide to this day for telling me I should clean the house. :D

AngelicOrin
03-05-2011, 06:02 AM
Look out for visual messages, maybe the next sign or billboard might be the very answer you need after asking an metal question. ;)

Estrella505
04-05-2011, 01:55 AM
Yep. I had dragons show up like... 4 times in a week. Twicein one day. Still trying to figure that one out. The strange thing is I've never been drawn to dragons. They kinda bug me.

I've never had voices, thoughI do get emotions and images from time to time. My communication has never been verbal.

santacruz18
05-05-2011, 10:18 PM
I now know the difference between "to me" and "from me". I have only had a few short remarks in the past few years that "I know" were TO Me. About 6 months ago, out of know where I was warned that I would break a glass. A loud non discript voice over my right ear. I ended up breaking the glass anyway trying to be extra careful. I once was yelled at in my head to move my car. I didn't listen and got a parking ticket.