PDA

View Full Version : I'm Not Quite Sure How to React?

LumLumPop
02-08-2014, 02:25 AM
My Dad owns a house in Clear Lake, It's a beautiful two story house. My Dad usually takes me there with him and his buddy. My Dad loves to fish at night so usually he and his friend leave towards the evening, get back at 11 where we eat dinner then head out again until 7 am. So usually I'm there by myself.

First off, I adore this house. It may sound weird, but I feel this connection to this house that I don't feel anywhere else, not even at home! The moment I step into this house I feel like it belongs to me and was waiting for me to come "home." I know that probably sounds crazy though. However, I always feel a bit...unnerved? Uncomfortable? It's weird because it feels like I have contradicting emotions to this house? At first I thought it was just because I was alone but there have been things I will talk about later that have made me believe otherwise.

When I'm there I do things that are slightly different than what I normally do. For example, I always have the TV on. I cannot STAND to have that house silent. The silence is deafening and suffocating so I always leave the TV on. Another thing is the lights. Normally I'm a person that constantly has the lights turned off. I like sitting in the dark reading, knitting playing on my iPad ect. However, when I'm here I need the lights on or I feel like something will get me. It's so bizarre. I also HATE looking into anything reflective in the house, I always feel like I'll see something looking back or standing behind me ect. The last thing is sleep. My entire family is made up of night owls. I normally go to bed at around 3 and wake up around 8, however, I WILL NOT sleep until my Dad returns at 7 in the morning! I always have to stay awake until I'm no longer alone.

We have an alarm system over there which has a panic button. My Dad makes sure I have the panic button with me since I'm mostly there by myself. We have 5 cats at home so when I mentioned how I'd feel better with a few of them we began to take 1 or 2 of the cats there so I'd have company. The first one we took was Max. We took him out of necessity because he was recently diagnosed with asthma and we couldn't leave him alone. One night I heard him screeching and when I opened my door he literally leaped into my arms terrified. I'm not sure if this is related since where we live had bad air quality at the time, but about weeks after we returned home, Max had to be put asleep when he took a turn for the worst...
The second was Charlie, my first cat and my baby. On the first day he was following me around so I was jokingly giving him the grand tour. When we reached the little room underneath the stairs(it's always cold in there) I opened the door and he freezed. So I attempted to pull him into the room and he DUG his claws into the floor before running up the stairs and hiding under Dad's bed for a good 30 minutes. the first night it was before Dad had come home, probably around 2 since i was just drifting off. Charlie was asleep towards my feet when he jumped up all puffed and starting growling at the door. What I saw made my blood run cold. through the crack at the bottom of the door I saw a shadow walk by. I ran to the door, locked it and jumped onto the bed grabbed the panic button(I never pushed it) and called my Dad. He stayed on the phone with me as I checked the house and I found nothing. On another occasion when we were there i was cuddling with him. I was staring at Charlie when out of the corner of my eyes I saw a shadow move across the wall and watched as his head followed the shadow. I immediately started moving a waving my arms but I couldn't reenact it.
When Dad found Molly(a stray) after Max had died he fell in love with her. She loved to travel and since Charlie didn't we began to take her instead. she doesn't seem to be as..."sensitive" however when she's sleeping on my bed at night she will often wake out of a dead sleep and stare at the corner right next to me and begin to "chatter" at it which makes me very uncomfortable.

M behavior and the cats behavior, is there something in this house that's causing it? It seems to mainly happen when I'm alone. Dad and his friend hav never felt anything. And how can I feel connected to a house that I love and fear at the same time? I'm so confused?

sea-dove
03-08-2014, 12:35 PM
Yeah sure sounds like there is something in your house. I suggest to do a house clearing there, that may be all it needs. Cats are good at seein things.

desert rat
04-08-2014, 12:51 PM
It does sound like there is some thing there . It may be just some ghosts or left over energy . You might want to let them know there dead , time to move on , go to the light , ect. Then do a smudging , clearing , have the placed blessed , ect. You might find out who might be there and why they chose to stay .

LumLumPop
06-08-2014, 09:54 AM
I'm scared too. What if its not a "nice" energy? What if the activity worsens? It's kinda scary to me...

desert rat
06-08-2014, 12:21 PM
From what you discribe it does not sound like any thing to be scared of . Yes you have some ghosts . I think there ghosts all over , most are just there and dont do much . Like I stated in my first post use some of the standard methods of dealing with ghosts .

The Back Seat
14-08-2014, 05:58 PM
Sounds like you got some ghosts there. I had a similar but less bazaar experience where I could feel something negative hanging over my should and I was afraid of mirrors and the dark. This lasted a couple days before I tried prayer and clearing techniques with sage. The most amazing thing happened when I prayed. I asked God to give me strength and for him to send down his angels to protect me. Then my whole body started vibrating more then I have ever felt before. My digital clock started flickering between the time and the radio station (it does this sometime but never repetitively ). I had put epson salts in the corner of the area I was clearing and burned sage as well. After that, the fear was gone. For me, if I lose my connection with the higher positive energy, the fear can come back. But I know I have God on my side and it keeps the fear at bay.

As for a house that you feel that kind of connection with, my great grandfather built a house in the Bahamas in the 1950s. The house is still in the family and I try to go every year. The house has so much energy that every time enter the house after being gone for a while, I can feel the energy that is there. The energy is positive though as my family friend is a 'white witch' and when she comes with us, she clears out the negative. My father claims to have seen a ghost on the island and they did a seance in the property and the power to the island went out

LumLumPop
22-08-2014, 05:37 AM
I'm not sure if I can do that. I am fascinated and respectful of other beliefs but I myself am a bit of an atheist. I don't believe in God but I do believe in the afterlife and reincarnation and souls. However, I have no belief in heaven, hell God or angels. I'm not sure if I'd be "qualified" to get through to these spirits.

desert rat
22-08-2014, 01:57 PM
I see God as a creative life force that we are all part of , not a gray haired old man on a mountain top . Heaven and hell are real places , but were created by thoes that believe in them , in different astral planes , not by God as reward or punishment .

LillyBelle
22-08-2014, 03:51 PM
I think there could be something in the house. You may have to cleanse and bless your home to clear out any negative energy or entities.

The Back Seat
27-08-2014, 02:29 PM
Doesn't matter how or what you believe in. As long as you believe and the existence of good and evil and the ability of good to prevale, you should be able to conquer the negative energy.