PDA

View Full Version : Knowing what I really am

Lightwaves
30-07-2014, 11:16 PM
Hello all! I have been going through some interesting shifts in perception lately and I would like to offer my knowledge to the community. My primary interest is if this will work for another person other than myself. If it does not perhaps I need to rethink how this is done. What works for me may or may not work for you.

So then -- what exactly am I talking about? I am talking about waking 'what you are' up so that it is active. If you wish for this, then this is the knowledge that I am giving. If at any time you feel you do not want to be what you truly are it is your fundamental freedom to experience yourself as what you want to. If that is your mind then so be it. This is only adding more options to you if you want them.

The first thing to do would be to understand that you have a self that exists beyond your mind. From my own experience, the mind likes to create an illusion of self that insists it is all that you can be. It is not true. If you can turn your awareness to your base self -- the you that seemingly just observes -- then that is the first step.

Next, understand that your will is your own. Understand yourself as not only that which sees what is happening all around you but also as your own will. With this will speak to yourself what you truly feel-- and this is critical that you be honest with it. Wait and see if you start responding as what you really are. Know that this is you.

I would be very happy to know if this works for anyone besides me. Let me know! Thanks for reading :D

Lovemends
02-08-2014, 04:20 AM
yes I can understand what you meant
I did experience it for a short time
I never forgot it!

what I believe is you are relating to the Higher Self, God Self or Inner Self???

Maguru
02-08-2014, 12:01 PM
Hello all! I have been going through some interesting shifts in perception lately and I would like to offer my knowledge to the community. My primary interest is if this will work for another person other than myself. If it does not perhaps I need to rethink how this is done. What works for me may or may not work for you.

So then -- what exactly am I talking about? I am talking about waking 'what you are' up so that it is active. If you wish for this, then this is the knowledge that I am giving. If at any time you feel you do not want to be what you truly are it is your fundamental freedom to experience yourself as what you want to. If that is your mind then so be it. This is only adding more options to you if you want them.

The first thing to do would be to understand that you have a self that exists beyond your mind. From my own experience, the mind likes to create an illusion of self that insists it is all that you can be. It is not true. If you can turn your awareness to your base self -- the you that seemingly just observes -- then that is the first step.

Next, understand that your will is your own. Understand yourself as not only that which sees what is happening all around you but also as your own will. With this will speak to yourself what you truly feel-- and this is critical that you be honest with it. Wait and see if you start responding as what you really are. Know that this is you.

I would be very happy to know if this works for anyone besides me. Let me know! Thanks for reading :D
I realized I wasn't my mind a while ago and my whole being wanted to know 'who am I that has a mind'? So I didn't focus on that aspect of me. Instead I focused on the whole me using my mind that I figured had gotten me into this mess. Phew, what a job that was. However, at the very core, I realized my sense of presence, which of course was there all along. All I can honestly say about my experience of this presence is that it is in darkness, almost silent and very powerful. It certainly is an inner power, meaning no power over anyone or anything but I do feel the 'will' you speak of. It's like I get to my deepest desire in the darkest hole and bring it into my awareness wherein I let it go. Thankyou so much for your post. It has helped me to put my experiences into perspective. :smile: