PDA

View Full Version : Quantum leaping

annabelle239
27-07-2014, 04:11 AM
Anyone done it before? :)

yumi14
27-07-2014, 04:28 AM
What is it? I've never heard of it. Well, I don't think I have heard of it.

annabelle239
27-07-2014, 05:16 AM
What is it? I've never heard of it. Well, I don't think I have heard of it.

Quantum leaping can be changing the past. It can be a shift that happens that causes you to go whoa and changes your whole perception of things. It can be a shift that causes you to move forward in life in a dramatic way like way above a normal life change. It can be going into the future. It can be many things. It is a trip for sure and is actually not even that hard to do.

Ivy
27-07-2014, 09:45 AM
Changing the perception of the past can have a profound effect.

It's something that I've done several times, although it is in doing that, that I find I don't believe in the present perception, because I know it can change so dramatically.

annabelle239
28-07-2014, 07:45 AM

It's something that I've done several times, although it is in doing that, that I find I don't believe in the present perception, because I know it can change so dramatically.
You should check out Bashar's videos. I was just watching them. It's so fascinating this clicks so much for me. It's like another piece of understanding of spiritual matters has come to me. All this time i've believed in the law of attraction and via the law of attraction you can be,do,or have anything. What you believe is your reality. Yet,somehow i never really relayed this to apply to the past,too,only future and present despite the fact that I believed in subjective reality and non linear time. I really do believe things come to us at the right time when we have a readiness for it and that now was the time for this piece of the puzzle. I feel amazing. And,so at peace last two days like so much energy blockages have been cleared.

LadyMay
28-07-2014, 08:04 AM
Sure? Although I don't really get what it is. I just know that the past/future are illusions, so I can use them however I need for the present.

venturer
28-07-2014, 10:19 AM

Can you please explain the method you used to do it or even point me in the right direction on where you found the method of doing it.

Thank you :)

MysticalShaman
28-07-2014, 09:41 PM
MAN I HAVE FELT LIKE I HAVE THE POWER TO LITERALLY WAKE BACK UP AT A TIME WHERE I WANT - I FELOT THAT MY PHYSICAL REALITY COULD SHIFT TO THAT TIME AND I WOULD JUST WAKE UP AND BE WHERE I WISHED AND I JUST HAVEN'T LET MYSELF GO "ALL THE WAY" BECAUSE i CAN'T BE TOO SURE - BUUUUT I FEEL LIKE I CAN IF I AM DETERMINED TO GO THROUGH ALL THE WAY.

sorry for the caps but i'm so excited you posted this because I didn't realise that was a thing and thought i was going mad haha !

annabelle239
28-07-2014, 10:17 PM
Can you please explain the method you used to do it or even point me in the right direction on where you found the method of doing it.

Thank you :)
http://thepurpleflower.com/heal-your-past/#.U9X9Gflsim4
A friend of mine once said ''The way you imagine the past, is the way it was. The past does not exist, it's just a collection of the memories, tricky memories sometimes. So if you change your memories about it, you'd literally have a different past."-http://sidawson.org/2008/12/rewrite-your-past
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQPYY00Bvhc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQPYY00Bvhc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11BGdN560T8

annabelle239
28-07-2014, 10:19 PM
MAN I HAVE FELT LIKE I HAVE THE POWER TO LITERALLY WAKE BACK UP AT A TIME WHERE I WANT - I FELOT THAT MY PHYSICAL REALITY COULD SHIFT TO THAT TIME AND I WOULD JUST WAKE UP AND BE WHERE I WISHED AND I JUST HAVEN'T LET MYSELF GO "ALL THE WAY" BECAUSE i CAN'T BE TOO SURE - BUUUUT I FEEL LIKE I CAN IF I AM DETERMINED TO GO THROUGH ALL THE WAY.

sorry for the caps but i'm so excited you posted this because I didn't realise that was a thing and thought i was going mad haha !

This has caused a profound shift for me. I really think this knowledge came to me right when I was ready for it. I've felt so happy the last days,like i just want to jump and dance and feel free.

annabelle239
28-07-2014, 10:22 PM
I've had a lot of insights come to me about this,so it's really been a profound aha piecing together for me. I've seen things change in the moment just based on perception..even past..it's like do you want to take the red pill or the blue pill..

annabelle239
28-07-2014, 10:24 PM
things become built via repetition in the mind things can be rebuilt with new repetition..

silent whisper
28-07-2014, 10:33 PM
things become built via repetition in the mind things can be rebuilt with new repetition..

For sure..:)

Just like that forward bend in your avatar, retraining the body, retraining the mind..:)