PDA

View Full Version : Arch Angels and Gods?

Maexo
26-07-2014, 12:14 AM
I hope this is the correct thread. My Spiritual journey started in the spring. I have learned so many things about myself and others. However there is something missing. I know people on here as well as the spiritual people in my life pray and call upon their arch angles and their gods.

I, personally, don't believe in Religion as a concept; but I know I should be more open to it (Spiritualism). I'm just confused on where to start. I just don't feel like I can connect with them, I can hardly connect with my spirit guides.

How do you find your angles and gods? How do you feel connect to them personally to pray to them? How do you pray to them? Do you use a alter?

I'm just lost on where to start.

Edit:
With me being a crystal child does that mean I could have different angles/gods? Does being a Crystal effect this in any way?

silent whisper
26-07-2014, 12:19 AM
I hope this is the correct thread. My Spiritual journey started in the spring. I have learned so many things about myself and others. However there is something missing. I know people on here as well as the spiritual people in my life pray and call upon their arch angles and their gods.

I, personally, don't believe in Religion as a concept; but I know I should be more open to it (Spiritualism). I'm just confused on where to start. I just don't feel like I can connect with them, I can hardly connect with my spirit guides.

How do you find your angles and gods? How do you feel connect to them personally to pray to them? How do you pray to them? Do you use a alter?

When I was first introduced to angels and guides, I happened upon a book about them and it opened me to connect to those parts for my journey from there...

So getting to know them firstly and what they represent and connect to in you can help you open up those aspects within you that are seeking to merge in someway with this part of the whole...

If I recal there is a book about angels and ascended masters that outlines the nature of the connection for each, it may be a great place to start...to open the connection you need.

Maexo
26-07-2014, 12:28 AM
When I was first introduced to angels and guides, I happened upon a book about them and it opened me to connect to those parts for my journey from there...

So getting to know them firstly and what they represent and connect to in you can help you open up those aspects within you that are seeking to merge in someway with this part of the whole...

If I recal there is a book about angels and ascended masters that outlines the nature of the connection for each, it may be a great place to start...to open the connection you need.

Thank you for your reply! To you happen to know what this book is called?

silent whisper
26-07-2014, 12:44 AM
*scratching my head here trying to recall it*

give me a few I will remember it shortly I am sure..:)

silent whisper
26-07-2014, 12:45 AM
Here tis..:)

http://www.hayhouse.com/archangels-ascended-masters-1

Maexo
26-07-2014, 01:34 AM
Here tis..:)

link

Thank you dear :)

silent whisper
26-07-2014, 01:36 AM
Your welcome...hope its helpful if you decide to purchase it.

IsleWalker
26-07-2014, 03:12 AM
-OR- If you're not particular whether you communicate with "angels" or "gods" or just your own guides/angels/Master guide, etc., then just ask them to make themselves present to you. Ask for confirmations of some kind when you think you have a contact of some kind--like through feathers or pennies or birds--it could be anything.

You can be specific at first to confirm that they are there for you.

But I wouldn't concentrate so much on "known" entities. I personally don't feel we are actually necessarily contacting Archangel Gabriel, for example. But it doesn't matter as long as they are there for your development. You will feel their presence as positive, comforting, perhaps enlivening. It's all different for different people.

Just start by asking your Master Guide (with you from birth to death) to identify or show himself/herself. Don't be so focused on names, because that doesn't really matter. Just concentrate on getting responses that are meaningful to you and that you can eventually identify their "personality" just by the energy surrounding you.

Good luck.

Lora

God-Like
26-07-2014, 07:39 AM

Edit:
With me being a crystal child does that mean I could have different angles/gods? Does being a Crystal effect this in any way?

Hi .

For myself I never had angels or Gods / Goddesses on my mind .

Over 10 or so years into working on myself in meditation things started to happen .

Different energies came forward with symbols and there calling cards given .

I think that resonance has it's part to play with whom is attracted to whom but prayers are answered in some shape or form ..

A thought or prayer given is indeed heard .

x daz x

bartholomew
26-07-2014, 03:45 PM

Edit:

The very best thing for all of us is to develop the God within by removing from our everyday awareness our sense of "me". This allows our minds to escape the Earth, to soar beyond the heavens. At the end of this path is the wisdom we all yearn for.

janielee
18-01-2019, 03:55 AM
The very best thing for all of us is to develop the God within by removing from our everyday awareness our sense of "me". This allows our minds to escape the Earth, to soar beyond the heavens. At the end of this path is the wisdom we all yearn for.

Do you let go of even the worries then, bartholomew? What happens if when the mind is much much quieter but there are still random thoughts and a slight worry?

Thank you. Namaste.

JL

bartholomew
18-01-2019, 05:10 AM
Do you let go of even the worries then, bartholomew? What happens if when the mind is much much quieter but there are still random thoughts and a slight worry?

Thank you. Namaste.

JL

I try to. Knowing how to do something and doing it are not the same. From time to time I find success. Anyone who has ever lost themselves in a good book knows it can be done. Yes! I have managed to shift up into higher mind for minutes at a time during which the body was forgotten about. It's easier when there is a better reason than mere curiosity.

janielee
18-01-2019, 05:33 AM
OK Thank you. I guess a reason would be to avoid suffering, I wonder if that is too weak an argument? Worry can be let go of I believe, but yeah knowing is not always the same as doing :smile:

bartholomew
18-01-2019, 06:45 AM
OK Thank you. I guess a reason would be to avoid suffering, I wonder if that is too weak an argument? Worry can be let go of I believe, but yeah knowing is not always the same as doing :smile:

The management of severe personal suffering is something that only a few have first hand experience with. It can be done. Could anyone do it? Yes but most folks need help from others. Could I do it? Yes. When in the throes of anguish it is inappropriate to offer counsel of strength and patience. No. It is much better to offer relief found through the use of high levels of will power. As we achieve that ability though we suddenly find that we know much more about what is happening than we did before. It is this understand which is given as a gift that is so very vital. With this in our possession we find that all will be well. Here's a hint. Suffering usually revolves around the detached self. The soul doesn't suffer, we, the personalities, do. So if we can manage to shift up drawing away from the body and close to the soul we find the freedom which we so yearn for. This ability is what the will power is for. So.... shifting up into higher mind (soul mind) is possible through application of will.

The above is no trivial statement. It was Divine Will, coupled with a vision of purpose then directed towards spiritual mass which constituted the force which caused the original creation of the physical universe. In each of us there is a little bit of God the creator. Yes. We can do such a thing.

NoOne
18-01-2019, 07:46 AM
On Gods and Angels

This is an interesting discussion. I’ve often wondered if there was any difference between gods and angels. Looking at the etymology of the word, it means messenger and applies only to those heavenly beings that are specifically tasked with contacting and helping humanity. Presumably those that generally just stay in their heavenly realm can be considered gods or archangels, but it is a difference without a distinction. I believe they are all higher-dimensional light beings and the difference between them is one of hierarchy and areas of responsibility. Some, that have physical bodies and get around in ships are really just interdimensional ETs (these are usually the tall, blonde ones). They are often confused with Angels and Gods, but they really are just humans like us, only more advanced.

If you are into sci-fi, I find that the Stargate series (pure disclosure and a real gem in my opinion) does an excellent job of explaining the capabilities and characteristics of each category of being. I particularly like their portrayal of the Ancients, an ascended race of higher-dimensional light beings that were once human but now exist on a higher plane of existence and rarely interfere in human affairs.

Dargor
18-01-2019, 11:54 AM
To be blunt I think angel and guide communication isn't simply meant for everyone. Why some people stand closer in proximity with their guides more so than others beats me, but remember that there are a lot of liars as well. Don't believe literally erveryone who says they have close ties with a certain archangel.

NoOne
18-01-2019, 12:48 PM
To be blunt I think angel and guide communication isn't simply meant for everyone. Why some people stand closer in proximity with their guides more so than others beats me, but remember that there are a lot of liars as well. Don't believe literally erveryone who says they have close ties with a certain archangel.

It goes beyond that, because you can be in contact with someone, but how do you know if that person really is who they say they are? It's not like you can literally see them after all. A lot of people fall into the trap of meeting spirits who make grandiose claims about themselves, only to be left with a big bag of nothing when said entities cannot match their claims with any significant action.

Another problem is when en entity sweet talks itself into your trust and makes false claims about who they are and what they look like, then they turn out to be rather different in not only their personality and ability, but also in terms of what they look like. Even though we can't see these beings with our normal senses, it is possible to astrally travel and see them in their true forms, which are not very reassuring, to say the least.

Early on, when my Kundalini awakened, I got the ability to connect to various interdimensional entities. My Spirit guide turned out to be genuine and highly benevolent, but there were others who contacted me and were deceivers. Of course some people are just deluding themselves and are only channelling their inner thoughts basically.

bartholomew
18-01-2019, 01:12 PM
fSpiritual practice has many faces and many truths. The vast majority of people go no higher than the central astral plane. This is just above the abode of the deceivers. Here is where we find lower entities having fun masquerading as high angelic or other entities. It is this area of the astral plane that is home to the Trickster Coyote of Native American lore. Those who provoke a spiritual experience using plants (shrooms) go to the astral. No offence here. The astral is filled with wonders. But since the body is, in a sense, forced to resonate with the astral it can go no higher. No higher plane can be reached. It is only through the disciplined use of mind that a truly high connection can be made. On these planes there are no claims of angelic beings or masters or ascended masters. Those who exist in these truly high levels are quite beyond such things.

There are sure signs of a high contact. A real spiritually advanced being will never make claims or assume titles for him or herself. A true master will never refer to him or herself as being master. An Angel will not make claims of personal status. He or she will merely give their name and message then leave, usually coming and going in a blinding white light.

There are those who have contact with angels but it is usually not direct. Angels are teachers. They rarely appear directly to a human being though. Most of the time they come near to the Earth and construct the desired teaching of astral plane matter. Then the sensitive on Earth contacts this form because he or she has become used to the particular set of vibes and brings it back in the form of a channeling. This commonly happens. Then if claims of status are made they will come from the channeler, not the angel.

How do we then tell the difference between a message left for us by an Angel and that given by a playful or malevolent astral being? It is because of this difficulty that most religions dissuade the practice of spiritualism. They know of the dangers.

Dargor
18-01-2019, 01:29 PM
It goes beyond that, because you can be in contact with someone, but how do you know if that person really is who they say they are? It's not like you can literally see them after all. A lot of people fall into the trap of meeting spirits who make grandiose claims about themselves, only to be left with a big bag of nothing when said entities cannot match their claims with any significant action.

Another problem is when en entity sweet talks itself into your trust and makes false claims about who they are and what they look like, then they turn out to be rather different in not only their personality and ability, but also in terms of what they look like. Even though we can't see these beings with our normal senses, it is possible to astrally travel and see them in their true forms, which are not very reassuring, to say the least.

Early on, when my Kundalini awakened, I got the ability to connect to various interdimensional entities. My Spirit guide turned out to be genuine and highly benevolent, but there were others who contacted me and were deceivers. Of course some people are just deluding themselves and are only channelling their inner thoughts basically.

Yes, I totally agree with this. People often assume every entity they encounter to be their guide without thinking about the likeliness that there are negative things out there hellbent on deceiving people. This is why I would never get into stuff like channeling, as pretty much any entity can pick it up and play the role of an angel or guide.

Although I could be wrong, I think genuine guides don't casually appear or interact directly with their client on a daily base but in fact only appear in rare circumstances. Maybe even once in a lifetime. I'm telling this from personal experience as I've met a seemingly benevolent being once in a visitation dream in which she even fully manifested. But no matter how many times I beg or pray, something tells me she will never appear again and I'm just going to have to live with that fact.

NoOne
18-01-2019, 01:29 PM
Spiritual practice has many faces and many truths. The vast majority of people go no higher than the central astral plane. This is the abode of the deceivers. Here is where we find lower entities having fun masquerading as high angelic or other entities. It is this area of the astral plane that is home to the Trickster Coyote of Native American lore. Those who provoke a spiritual experience using plants (shrooms) go to the astral. No offence here. The astral is filled with wonders. But since the body is, in a sense, forced to resonate with the astral it can go no higher. No higher plane can be reached. It is only through the disciplined use of mind that a truly high connection can be made. On these planes there are no claims of angelic beings or masters or ascended masters. Those who exist in these truly high levels are quite beyond such things.

There are sure signs of a high contact. A real spiritually advanced being will never make claims or assume titles for him or herself. A true master will never refer to him or herself as being master. An Angel will not make claims of personal status. He or she will merely give their name and message then leave, usually coming and going in a blinding white light.

There are those who have contact with angels but it is usually not direct. Angels are teachers. They rarely appear directly to a human being though. Most of the time they come near to the Earth and construct the desired teaching of astral plane matter. Then the sensitive on Earth contacts this form because he or she has become used to the particular set of vibes and brings it back in the form of a channeling. This commonly happens. Then if claims of status are made they will come from the channeler, not the angel.

How do we then tell the difference between a message left for us by an Angel and that given by a playful or malevolent astral being? It is because of this difficulty that most religions dissuade the practice of spiritualism. They know of the dangers.

That is so true, thank you for that teaching, it really resonates with me and my own experiences.

Personally, I can't really tell if I'm being deceived (although there is a particular, lower vibration attached to deceitful people and beings, but it's very subtle), however I can tell if someone or something is genuine and spiritually valid. The top of my head lights up like a torch, flaming with heat and light. This just happened when I read what you wrote. Very wise words indeed.

bartholomew
18-01-2019, 01:51 PM
That is so true, thank you for that teaching, it really resonates with me and my own experiences.

Personally, I can't really tell if I'm being deceived (although there is a particular, lower vibration attached to deceitful people and beings, but it's very subtle), however I can tell if someone or something is genuine and spiritually valid. The top of my head lights up like a torch, flaming with heat and light. This just happened when I read what you wrote. Very wise words indeed.

I agree with you. In fact I experience the same thing as you do. When I establish contact with Bartholomew and call for the ethereal body of another person I feel the same circular very hot sensation all around my head, just above the level of the ears. As long as this lasts I know I have the high connection and what comes through is valid, not false. I've never, in more than 30 years of doing this, been told by another exactly what the feeling is. Thanks for the validation.

The energetic sensation at the crown verifies the higher body centers are being used to make the connection. There is a sensation of quiet and steady assurance. There is no emotionalism involved such as would be if the astral plane were being accessed.

James

NoOne
18-01-2019, 08:53 PM
I agree with you. In fact I experience the same thing as you do. When I establish contact with Bartholomew and call for the ethereal body of another person I feel the same circular very hot sensation all around my head, just above the level of the ears. As long as this lasts I know I have the high connection and what comes through is valid, not false. I've never, in more than 30 years of doing this, been told by another exactly what the feeling is. Thanks for the validation.

The energetic sensation at the crown verifies the higher body centers are being used to make the connection. There is a sensation of quiet and steady assurance. There is no emotionalism involved such as would be if the astral plane were being accessed.

James

Hi James, yes, you're right. Those are very profound observations and I don't recall anyone else making them. Which must mean there are not a lot of people that are genuinely connecting to a higher power, whatever that may be.

I have written extensively about this on other forums, but most people have no idea what I'm talking about.

I have noticed quite a few similarities between your experiences and mine. I am also a conscious channeller, though it got me into a lot of trouble last year and ended in a witch-hunt. I swore off channelling for a while and my guide gave me a lot of space as I had to establish some distance between us and set some ground rules. We have gotten too close and it wasn't healthy. I also connected to what I call heavenly consciousness, a collective mind that all heavenly beings share. It was beautiful, but the complete loss of privacy was unnerving. There is really no hiding your thoughts there, however embarrassing they may be.

Like you said, I also discovered that the various energy centres in the body connect you to the corresponding higher (or lower) planes of existence. The crown chakra connects you to heaven and the beings that live there. In some ways, it feels like a funnel, where you are downloading pure energy, love and information, from a higher realm. David Icke actually reported a similar experience, when he had his awakening in Peru. I corresponded with him about this and I believe it to be a result of Kundalini activation. This fiery energy is also known as the Holy Ghost by Christians. I think we are roughly talking about the same phenomenon here, but we're coming at it from different angles. I have also done a bit of research into the physics of these higher realms and it actually makes perfect sense.

I could write several books just about this topic, but that's enough for now. I hope we will continue our conversation and come to some new realisations.

Take care.

NoOne
18-01-2019, 09:05 PM
Yes, I totally agree with this. People often assume every entity they encounter to be their guide without thinking about the likeliness that there are negative things out there hellbent on deceiving people. This is why I would never get into stuff like channeling, as pretty much any entity can pick it up and play the role of an angel or guide.

Although I could be wrong, I think genuine guides don't casually appear or interact directly with their client on a daily base but in fact only appear in rare circumstances. Maybe even once in a lifetime. I'm telling this from personal experience as I've met a seemingly benevolent being once in a visitation dream in which she even fully manifested. But no matter how many times I beg or pray, something tells me she will never appear again and I'm just going to have to live with that fact.

You could connect to her, but it requires energy. It is not easy to break through to higher dimensional realms. You need to build up your inner strength and power. However, even when direct communication is impossible, because of the dimensional barrier, if it is a truly benevolent being that looks out for you, she will find ways to appear to you in dreams and guide you in other ways, such as bringing the right people or learning material into your life. She may be guiding you right now, without you knowing about it. I wouldn't give up in your place and seek ways to get in contact with her.

Also, from personal experience, heavenly beings are busy and usually only show up when they're genuinely needed. If you start to develop yourself spiritually and try to help others as much as possible, heaven might be more inclined to send you help. Btw, I say this as a non-Christian, it is simply my experience, having dealt with beings from this realm.

janielee
18-01-2019, 09:08 PM
The management of severe personal suffering is something that only a few have first hand experience with. It can be done. Could anyone do it? Yes but most folks need help from others. Could I do it? Yes. When in the throes of anguish it is inappropriate to offer counsel of strength and patience. No. It is much better to offer relief found through the use of high levels of will power. As we achieve that ability though we suddenly find that we know much more about what is happening than we did before. It is this understand which is given as a gift that is so very vital. With this in our possession we find that all will be well. Here's a hint. Suffering usually revolves around the detached self. The soul doesn't suffer, we, the personalities, do. So if we can manage to shift up drawing away from the body and close to the soul we find the freedom which we so yearn for. This ability is what the will power is for. So.... shifting up into higher mind (soul mind) is possible through application of will.

The above is no trivial statement. It was Divine Will, coupled with a vision of purpose then directed towards spiritual mass which constituted the force which caused the original creation of the physical universe. In each of us there is a little bit of God the creator. Yes. We can do such a thing.

agree, staying there - now that is interesting. thks :smile:

janielee
18-01-2019, 09:09 PM
f It is because of this difficulty that most religions dissuade the practice of spiritualism. They know of the dangers.

Agree - until i came to this forum recently I'd never seen so much talk of (xyz)

Religions are wise - Hafiz, Rumi, Buddha, Jesus

Dargor
18-01-2019, 10:19 PM
You could connect to her, but it requires energy. It is not easy to break through to higher dimensional realms. You need to build up your inner strength and power. However, even when direct communication is impossible, because of the dimensional barrier, if it is a truly benevolent being that looks out for you, she will find ways to appear to you in dreams and guide you in other ways, such as bringing the right people or learning material into your life. She may be guiding you right now, without you knowing about it. I wouldn't give up in your place and seek ways to get in contact with her.

Also, from personal experience, heavenly beings are busy and usually only show up when they're genuinely needed. If you start to develop yourself spiritually and try to help others as much as possible, heaven might be more inclined to send you help. Btw, I say this as a non-Christian, it is simply my experience, having dealt with beings from this realm.

Ah yes, about that… You see, I'm spiritually doing very poorly and have no idea what to do with it. But I live by the code of treating others the same way they treat me and I have no problem with helping people if I can, although I'm definitely no hero who would jump in-between and break up a fight. I have no idea what rules to follow in order to become 'spiritual' and connect to guides/angels etc. People suggested meditation, but I find it impossible to focus and relax.

bartholomew
19-01-2019, 07:10 AM
Hi James, yes, you're right. Those are very profound observations and I don't recall anyone else making them. Which must mean there are not a lot of people that are genuinely connecting to a higher power, whatever that may be.

I have written extensively about this on other forums, but most people have no idea what I'm talking about.

I have noticed quite a few similarities between your experiences and mine. I am also a conscious channeller, though it got me into a lot of trouble last year and ended in a witch-hunt. I swore off channelling for a while and my guide gave me a lot of space as I had to establish some distance between us and set some ground rules. We have gotten too close and it wasn't healthy. I also connected to what I call heavenly consciousness, a collective mind that all heavenly beings share. It was beautiful, but the complete loss of privacy was unnerving. There is really no hiding your thoughts there, however embarrassing they may be.

Like you said, I also discovered that the various energy centres in the body connect you to the corresponding higher (or lower) planes of existence. The crown chakra connects you to heaven and the beings that live there. In some ways, it feels like a funnel, where you are downloading pure energy, love and information, from a higher realm. David Icke actually reported a similar experience, when he had his awakening in Peru. I corresponded with him about this and I believe it to be a result of Kundalini activation. This fiery energy is also known as the Holy Ghost by Christians. I think we are roughly talking about the same phenomenon here, but we're coming at it from different angles. I have also done a bit of research into the physics of these higher realms and it actually makes perfect sense.

I could write several books just about this topic, but that's enough for now. I hope we will continue our conversation and come to some new realisations.

Take care.

You speak of your channeling experiences. Before my wife of 47 years passed I did public channeling events once a week or so in San Diego, CA. These were very rewarding for us all. I discovered things about the broad area of spirituality that might otherwise have taken a very long time if at all. I learned how to be humble about it. It was nothing to do with me. There is nothing like personal experience. I clearly recall testing myself as a critic might. Only I knew what it was like to be so close to such things. Before I began I had listened to other channels, mostly trance, and had the clear idea that they were many times relating their own past life experiences. I wondered "where is the philosophy of existence"? From that time on I've made philosophy my priority. I was, and remain, determined to explain specifically and in plain and simple language the "why" of things. I hate it that we seem to always stop short of clearly defining and giving a reason for something. So when I, through Bartholomew, write I do so in plain terms trying very hard to avoid "new agy" words and concepts. I don't call Bart by any fancy title. He's just a human soul who is more advanced and older than most of us are. Older brother. He's been around the Earth for ages. I guess you could call me a very conservative spiritualist.

In a response you mention universal mind. Bartholomew has written about this. If you don't mind I'll share a bit.

Creation is not something that happened once and then stopped. New human souls are being "birthed" continually. These are born in a group awareness setting and are cared for until the time comes when they will begin the long planetary journey. The goal is not knowledge but the wisdom that applied knowledge brings. This is the quality that we take with us when we leave the Earth behind.

Before a soul can begin on Earth It must learn the concept of individuality. This it does. It leaves the more normal group awareness behind. On Earth we are individuals in mostly group settings so it's kind of like a hybrid existence. The "separated" conditions found here on Earth require such. Some ask why bother. why not just learn wisdom in the spiritual realms? Because in those higher places it is not possible to meet and overcome adversity. Only in the lower created levels can such things happen. Since this is where wisdom comes from here we are. It is noteworthy to mention that any given time most souls on Earth are very junior. Only a few are advanced. This is the reason religions endure as they do. The need for the wisdom they provide is always valid. This is the reason we find spirituality expressed mostly colored by scripture.

Long ages later as we prepare to leave we again make a shift in awareness. It takes a long time really, many lifetimes, but now we are beginning to return to the group awareness which was our original condition. But we are no longer beginners. As we do so we begin to be aware of a group awareness, consciousness, being... Sometimes we call this awareness universal mind. My truth though is that what is happening is that we are joining kindred human souls who are in the same position in growth as are we. As this progresses we find that each of us in the group has the awareness of all the others. This is true even though Since we are now thinking using other minds as well as ours it is easy to think of this in a broader sense. When we, as individuals on Earth, suddenly become aware of such a large and sometimes very dramatic source that we should call this "universal" is understandable. My position though is that what is joined is just our group awareness. It is the group that Bartholomew is a member of which is the source of all that is channeled here on this forum.

When a soul is born (to spirit) it is a part of a group awareness. When human souls finally leave the Earth behind they do so again as parts of a group awareness. This is the reason it is so easy for some people to channel . They have access to a larger group body of experience than would an individual. Within this group awareness are remnants of individual memories. These are often identified by name. I believe,

You speak of your channeling experiences. Before my wife of 47 years passed I did public channeling events once a week or so in San Diego, CA. These were very rewarding for us all. I discovered things about the broad area of spirituality that might otherwise have taken a very long time if at all. I learned how to be humble about it. It was nothing to do with me. There is nothing like personal experience. I clearly recall testing myself as a critic might. Only I knew what it was like to be so close to such things. Before I began I had listened to other channels, mostly trance, and had the clear idea that they were many times relating their own past life experiences. I wondered "where is the philosophy of existence"? From that time on I've made philosophy my priority. I was, and remain, determined to explain specifically and in plain and simple language the "why" of things. I hate it that we seem to always stop short of clearly defining and giving a reason for something. So when I, through Bartholomew, write I do so in plain terms trying very hard to avoid "new agy" words and concepts. I don't call Bart by any fancy title. He's just a human soul who is more advanced and older than most of us are. Older brother. He's been around the Earth for ages. I guess you could call me a very conservative spiritualist.

In a response you mention universal mind. Bartholomew has written about this. If you don't mind I'll share a bit.

Creation is not something that happened once and then stopped. New human souls are being "birthed" continually. These are born in a group awareness setting and are cared for until the time comes when they will begin the long planetary journey. The goal is not knowledge but the wisdom that applied knowledge brings. This is the quality that we take with us when we leave the Earth behind.

Before a soul can begin on Earth It must learn the concept of individuality. This it does. It leaves the more normal group awareness behind. On Earth we are individuals in mostly group settings so it's kind of like a hybrid existence. The "separated" conditions found here on Earth require such. Some ask why bother. why not just learn wisdom in the spiritual realms? Because in those higher places it is not possible to meet and overcome adversity. Only in the lower created levels can such things happen. Since this is where wisdom comes from here we are. It is noteworthy to mention that any given time most souls on Earth are very junior. Only a few are advanced. This is the reason religions endure as they do. The need for the wisdom they provide is always valid. This is the reason we find spirituality expressed mostly colored by scripture.

Long ages later as we prepare to leave we again make a shift in awareness. It takes a long time really, many lifetimes, but now we are beginning to return to the group awareness which was our original condition. But we are no longer beginners. As we do so we begin to be aware of a group awareness, consciousness, being... Sometimes we call this awareness universal mind. My truth though is that what is happening is that we are joining kindred human souls who are in the same position in growth as are we. As this progresses we find that each of us in the group has the awareness of all the others. This is true even though Since we are now thinking using other minds as well as ours it is easy to think of this in a broader sense. When we, as individuals on Earth, suddenly become aware of such a large and sometimes very dramatic source that we should call this "universal" is understandable. My position though is that what is joined is just our group awareness. It is the group that Bartholomew is a member of which is the source of all that is channeled here on this forum.

When a soul is born (to spirit) it is a part of a group awareness. When human souls finally leave the Earth behind they do so again as parts of a group awareness. This is the reason it is so easy for some people to channel . They have access to a larger group body of experience than would an individual. Within this group awareness are remnants of individual memories. These are often identified by name. I believe, too, that when a channel continually channels a particular other soul that it will be a member of the same group. This is why such associations are so strong and enduring.

Lastly when a human being graduates and leaves the Earth's requirement for continued incarnations behind he or she does so in group formation. We leave as we came. Only as a part of a group can we manage the high energies that we will be meeting later. But it is important to note that these groups are not made up of individual souls. It only seems that way. It is a much more profound change. There is now a single conscious awareness made up of many who used to be individual. The group of souls is really a singular entity. The long aeons of the single personality are past.

After graduation we face choices about the kind of work that we will undertake. This is a separate topic though.

My apologies to Maexo who intended this topic discussion to be about gods and astrology, not all the stuff that we are talking about. But one could argue that astrology is the discipline which enables the greater lives. It surely is.

To Maexo I say that in all of this sometimes obtuse discourse there really are gods and archangels. They are the ones who position themselves between the far off energies which come to our system (via our own local creative center.... the sun) and manage them to the benefit of all. There are generally two kinds of astrology. First is that which is concerned with the personality. It serves well until the traveller becomes more advanced. When a woman or a man passes the point of outward journey and turns to begin the homeward path ordinary astrology no longer will be accurate. This is the reason that when astrologers have cast charts for advanced souls they have met with disappointment. This is a topic unto itself though.

Gods, angels and archangels too are great ones who have come further than have we. We we all are they used to be but probably they left lower plane living long before our solar system existed. This is far too complex a subject for this topic. Suffice to say gods and angels are real. The ones that we know about are those assigned to the Earth. Most of these have been here long before any biological life began on Earth. Those who have connections to far distant stars are established in a hierarchy of power which is discoverable though the higher, more esoteric, form of astrology. There is nothing magical about any of these. Everything that we sense in our spiritual world is very straightforward and logical.

When an angel brings a message to Earth it is really relating what is received by itself through being positioned in a location whereat a certain band of energy from afar can be intercepted and translated. This is the way that the distant great ones wield power. This statement is most profound.

Thanks to Maexo for allowing me to wander off topic without complaining.

James/Bartholomew too, that when a channel continually channels a particular other soul that it will be a member of the same group. This is why such associations are so strong and enduring.

Lastly when a human being graduates and leaves the Earth's requirement for continued incarnations behind he or she does so in group formation. We leave as we came. Only as a part of a group can we manage the high energies that we will be meeting later. But it is important to note that these groups are not made up of individual souls. It only seems that way. It is a much more profound change. There is now a single conscious awareness made up of many who used to be individual. The group of souls is really a singular entity. The long aeons of the single personality are past.

After graduation we face choices about the kind of work that we will undertake. This is a separate topic though.

My apologies to Maexo who intended this topic discussion to be about gods and astrology, not all the stuff that we are talking about. But one could argue that astrology is the discipline which enables the greater lives. It surely is.

To Maexo I say that in all of this sometimes obtuse discourse there really are gods and archangels. They are the ones who position themselves between the far off energies which come to our system (via our own local creative center.... the sun) and manage them to the benefit of all. There are generally two kinds of astrology. First is that which is concerned with the personality. It serves well until the traveller becomes more advanced. When a woman or a man passes the point of outward journey and turns to begin the homeward path ordinary astrology no longer will be accurate. This is the reason that when astrologers have cast charts for advanced souls they have met with disappointment. This is a topic unto itself though.

Gods, angels and archangels too are great ones who have come further than have we. We we all are they used to be but probably they left lower plane living long before our solar system existed. This is far too complex a subject for this topic. Suffice to say gods and angels are real. The ones that we know about are those assigned to the Earth. Most of these have been here long before any biological life began on Earth. Those who have connections to far distant stars are established in a hierarchy of power which is discoverable though the higher, more esoteric, form of astrology. There is nothing magical about any of these. Everything that we sense in our spiritual world is very straightforward and logical.

When an angel brings a message to Earth it is really relating what is received by itself through being positioned in a location whereat a certain band of energy from afar can be intercepted and translated. This is the way that the distant great ones wield power. This statement is most profound.

Thanks to Maexo for allowing me to wander off topic without complaining.

James/Bartholomew

Moon Willow
19-01-2019, 07:37 AM
Your angels are always with you, even if you can't hear/see/feel/know them yet. Just start talking/connecting with them regularly and the right ones will come forward if you need help with something. Even if you can't articulate what it is you want they will know by your intentions.

After a while you will get to learn how their individual energy feels, if they have a particular fragrance, what colours are around them etc. It will depend on your abilities to what you notice the most.

Doreen Virtue has some good books for learning the basics and Angel Heart Radio also has lots of great info.

As for Gods, that's a completely personal journey and something you'll figure out along the way no doubt.

Have fun on your journey! :)

NoOne
19-01-2019, 08:08 AM
Ah yes, about that… You see, I'm spiritually doing very poorly and have no idea what to do with it. But I live by the code of treating others the same way they treat me and I have no problem with helping people if I can, although I'm definitely no hero who would jump in-between and break up a fight. I have no idea what rules to follow in order to become 'spiritual' and connect to guides/angels etc. People suggested meditation, but I find it impossible to focus and relax.

Meditation would certainly be a prerequisite. There are also psychedelics, but I would strongly discourage their use. Like Bartholomew said, it would most likely connect you to the wrong kind of entities. This is how most people with entity attachments ended up in the pickle they are in now.

I do not believe there are any shortcuts, but as we move from the old dark age into a new golden age, it becomes easier. I personally consider meditation as much a must as taking a daily shower. I feel dirty and unbalanced after a while if I don't meditate. It gets rid of the dross, cleans the pipes so to speak and raises your vibrations and energy levels.

Also, I don't know who your particular guardian deity or spirit is, but there are ways to invoke them through rituals. I have never done such a ritual though, so I have no idea if they are effective. However, various temples and churches are there for a reason, they help you establish an energetic link with the deity of your choice. If you can find a genuine artefact connected to the worship of a particular deity, it will help you establish an energetic connection to them. I found mine in a Museum, not realising what was happening at the time.

NoOne
19-01-2019, 10:56 AM
Bartholomew, your previous post is way too long for me to formulate a full response, and I think some parts of it got double-posted, happens sometimes if there is a server glitch.

There are a few brief points I'd like to make.

Channelling is an imprecise and imperfect instrument. I find that my own mind, beliefs and expectations "colour" or in some cases contaminate the message coming through. This is something my spirit guides warned me about many times and asked me to use common sense and my own discernment to get the gist of the message. Particular details are often wrong.

I don't know much about soul birthing and the progression of each individualn soul, but it sounds interesting. I think the Hindu idea of soul evolution, from simple to complex life forms over millions of years is probably the closest to the truth.

Regarding collective consciousness, I was only connected to one, briefly, the one known as Elohim. As it turns out, they may have many individuals in their midst, but they share One mind. It gave me a mighty god complex and a feeling of invincibility and omnipotence. I'm not proud of that. This seems to happen to most people who connect to this higher universal mind, think about David Icke and his "son of God" blue tracksuit phase. Only people who are extremely humble and are truly ready should attempt to connect to a higher power. It is an unnerving experience to lose your individuality to a collective mind. For now, I prefer to keep myself separate and therefore relatively powerless.

Regarding gods and angels, I believe they are essentially the same, but with different roles and hierarchies. Heaven is higher dimensional space, but it extends beyond our planet and in our case, it encompasses the whole solar system, at the very least. Planets that look lifeless in 3D may be teeming with life in Higher-D. I believe that these higher beings exist in at least 6 dimensions, 3 spatial and 3 temporal. Because time has 3 dimensions for them, they view it as a place in a 3D construct, which they can go to or revisit any time they want. They do not observe a difference between their current and past selves. Their physical body from aeons ago is just as real and current to them as their ascended light body in our time. They move freely between their different selves in different time periods.

Anyways, thanks for the fascinating discussion.

NoOne
19-01-2019, 10:56 AM
edit- DBL post

Dargor
19-01-2019, 12:40 PM
Meditation would certainly be a prerequisite. There are also psychedelics, but I would strongly discourage their use. Like Bartholomew said, it would most likely connect you to the wrong kind of entities. This is how most people with entity attachments ended up in the pickle they are in now.

I do not believe there are any shortcuts, but as we move from the old dark age into a new golden age, it becomes easier. I personally consider meditation as much a must as taking a daily shower. I feel dirty and unbalanced after a while if I don't meditate. It gets rid of the dross, cleans the pipes so to speak and raises your vibrations and energy levels.

Also, I don't know who your particular guardian deity or spirit is, but there are ways to invoke them through rituals. I have never done such a ritual though, so I have no idea if they are effective. However, various temples and churches are there for a reason, they help you establish an energetic link with the deity of your choice. If you can find a genuine artefact connected to the worship of a particular deity, it will help you establish an energetic connection to them. I found mine in a Museum, not realising what was happening at the time.

I would never use psychedelics or any kind of drugs if that's what it takes though. I tried to meditate several times, but for some reason I can't get my mind to become empty. The harder I try, the more difficult it becomes.. I do think meditation is something like a born-in talent that not everyone has.

I also don't want to force my 'guides' or 'angels' to come to me when they don't want to, so rituals are out of the question as well. I guess if they really feel the need they would find one way or another to contact me. If they think it's necessary to continue giving me the silent treatment then I'll just have to accept it like a man instead of begging to them like some weak pathetic fool.

But either way, thanks for the suggestions.

NoOne
19-01-2019, 01:46 PM
There are many misunderstandings about meditation in the public consciousness. It is a natural state of mind that all people drift into regularly. I even see animals in a meditative state all the time.

I would call this state of mind "absorption". It isn't an empty, thoughtless state of mind, though many people think that is its ultimate aim. I personally don't much care for that kind of meditation.

You are in a meditative state, when you are deeply absorbed in something and become somewhat removed from your physical body. We talk about being "snapped out of it" or being "really into something" to indicate this state of absorption. The object of the meditative state could be anything or nothing.

I would not give up so easily in your place, I'm sure you meditate all the time, you just don't realise it, because you're too lost in your thoughts. If you look up from your deep thoughts once in a while, you'll probably recognise that straight away.