PDA

View Full Version : tell me what you think

adamm[]
21-07-2014, 06:30 PM
as some may know im kinda a solipsis because i had what i can only say are immensly strong LOA experiences to where some would seem impossible due to their nature.

So, Quantum physics says everything is energy full of possibilities and this energy is conciousness.

LOA says we can attract anything we want by focusing feeling, thought, actions to our desired goals.

If this is true, seeing as the universe is unlimited, i can only assume that i am one viewpoint of this unlimited universe where i attract to me situations, behaviors, people, experiences etc etc, everything, into my reality.

But if this is true, is it true then that i only attract the version of the people around me that relfects myself? So if i were to completley change my feelings and mindset on how i see the world, the world itself would actually change, drasticly and completley overnight as ive almost seen it done bfore??

Swami Chihuahuananda
21-07-2014, 07:27 PM
']as some may know im kinda a solipsis because i had what i can only say are immensly strong LOA experiences to where some would seem impossible due to their nature.

So, Quantum physics says everything is energy full of possibilities and this energy is conciousness.

LOA says we can attract anything we want by focusing feeling, thought, actions to our desired goals.

If this is true, seeing as the universe is unlimited, i can only assume that i am one viewpoint of this unlimited universe where i attract to me situations, behaviors, people, experiences etc etc, everything, into my reality.

But if this is true, is it true then that i only attract the version of the people around me that relfects myself? So if i were to completley change my feelings and mindset on how i see the world, the world itself would actually change, drasticly and completley overnight as ive almost seen it done bfore??

Something like that , but change happens so slowly on this physical plane. The changes that happen more quickly are those inside us; our awarenesses, perceptions, interpretations. Our pictures of reality .

"The Universe loves you so much that it rearranges itself to accommodate your pictuires of reality" .

We heard that 25 years ago. The world looks and acts much the same , but we attract and are drawn to much different situations and interpretations , due to our altered outlooks. What we project out is reflected back. When that changes, the reflections rearrange themselves . That's the beauty of a conscious Universe ; iot responds to our input :D It loves you so much .....

Cmt12
21-07-2014, 08:22 PM
When I first started getting into the LOA I had similar thoughts. The LOA and maybe even quantum physics hints at some level of subjective reality but after exploring it to the level you are talking about, it didn't work for me and it felt "wrong". I believe we are meant to experience reality as objective and not worry about how the LOA works within it. With that said, if you feel the need to explore it further perhaps you should, but don't feel like you can no longer have an objective view of reality just because you are using the LOA.

That is what I'd tell my 21 year old self if I could go back in time.

Swami Chihuahuananda
21-07-2014, 10:09 PM
When I first started getting into the LOA I had similar thoughts. The LOA and maybe even quantum physics hints at some level of subjective reality but after exploring it to the level you are talking about, it didn't work for me and it felt "wrong". I believe we are meant to experience reality as objective and not worry about how the LOA works within it. With that said, if you feel the need to explore it further perhaps you should, but don't feel like you can no longer have an objective view of reality just because you are using the LOA.

That is what I'd tell my 21 year old self if I could go back in time.
That's interesting . I sort of accept that the Universe is seen as subjective because of so many varying viewpoints , and that conscious intent does effect it , since that's how I see the whole thing coming into being and being maintained, But I can certainly see/feel how there is an ultimate objective reality at some level . Like the details are subjective and subject to
our input but the overall functioning is what it is (?) :smile: (to simplify things)

Cmt12
21-07-2014, 10:25 PM
That's interesting . I sort of accept that the Universe is seen as subjective because of so many varying viewpoints , and that conscious intent does effect it , since that's how I see the whole thing coming into being and being maintained, But I can certainly see/feel how there is an ultimate objective reality at some level . Like the details are subjective and subject to
our input but the overall functioning is what it is (?) :smile: (to simplify things)

Yeah, I mean, I use to struggle with this because I strived to always live "truthfully" and I'm not saying that reality IS objective but I believe we are meant to experience it as objective if that makes sense.

Seawolf
22-07-2014, 06:22 AM
']
Yes. I can't change my feelings overnight, but yes I agree. :smile:

Baile
22-07-2014, 10:07 AM
The world doesn't change. People are what they are, and the world is what it is. What changes is your outlook and focus. You begin to see all the beauty and wonder and magnificence of life around you that you missed before. But it's there right now, all around you, and if you're not consciously looking for it you don't see it.

IsleWalker
22-07-2014, 03:01 PM
As to the physical world actually changing, remember that there are billions of people who maintain this "idea" of what the world/Universe is. It would take a lot of opposing thoughts in order to change that reality. (And lots of time, as others have pointed out.)

Something keeps sticking in my mind. It was an idea that when science develops a theory about the Universe/multiverse--we are creating that reality as the idea is accepted. And, when we finally go to "prove" it--it is in fact reality.

To me that would demonstrate the effects of thought onto things that are not yet formed.

So, according to this, I think we will "find" dark matter. It will, indeed, be more mass than all the 3D physical mass that exists.

But I'm not so sure we'll discover the "consciousness" at the base of that matter. Because that's not a common belief/thought.

Just a bit of blue-sky thinking on the subject. Sorry to digress!

Lora

adamm[]
22-07-2014, 08:25 PM
The world doesn't change. People are what they are, and the world is what it is. What changes is your outlook and focus. You begin to see all the beauty and wonder and magnificence of life around you that you missed before. But it's there right now, all around you, and if you're not consciously looking for it you don't see it.

how to do explain the guy who i overheard talking about the new york government is going to start using cyborgs to spy on people, or the youtube advertisement that says 250 million americans are infected with a parasite that makes us eat certain foods, or the news cast saying 48/50 states are infected with a deadly disease and there are only 9 vacines left at your local CVS, or my playstation messing up in a weird way where when i hit play, it went to the end credits. Ive seen other things i felt were right out of my mind but not as scary as those ones.

If reality is objective, how did i see these things?

ahhh, i see now... your answer is one of those super vauge answers that doesnt really explain itself that well. So your basically saying that the universe is infinite and everything exists (manifested and unmanifested) and i only see(litterally see with my eyes) what i truley look for.. Yes??

IsleWalker
22-07-2014, 08:58 PM
']how to do explain the guy who i overheard talking about the new york government is going to start using cyborgs to spy on people, or the youtube advertisement that says 250 million americans are infected with a parasite that makes us eat certain foods, or the news cast saying 48/50 states are infected with a deadly disease and there are only 9 vacines left at your local CVS, or my playstation messing up in a weird way where when i hit play, it went to the end credits. Ive seen other things i felt were right out of my mind but not as scary as those ones.

My question is, why did you retain all of the (negative, fear-based, likely inaccurate) information out of all the things you DID perceive? Why didn't you retain the story about the kid who gave her kidney to a stranger, etc. ?

It is what we put our attention toward that becomes our reality. And if what you pay attention to is the really cruddy stuff--well then it's gonna seem like the world is composed of nothing but cruddy stuff.

That concrete enough?

Lora

Baile
23-07-2014, 08:09 AM
']how to do explain the guy who i overheard talking about the new york government is going to start using cyborgs to spy on people, or the youtube advertisement that says 250 million americans are infected with a parasite that makes us eat certain foods, or the news cast saying 48/50 states are infected with a deadly disease and there are only 9 vacines left at your local CVS, or my playstation messing up in a weird way where when i hit play, it went to the end credits. Ive seen other things i felt were right out of my mind but not as scary as those ones.

ahhh, i see now... your answer is one of those super vauge answers that doesnt really explain itself that well. So your basically saying that the universe is infinite and everything exists (manifested and unmanifested) and i only see(litterally see with my eyes) what i truley look for.. Yes??You didn't like that I responded with a positive, constructive message about the miracle of life and existence? You'd rather believe in ugly, destructive, fear-mongering Youtube-video conspiracy theories and... game console glitches? Okay then.

Swami Chihuahuananda
23-07-2014, 12:12 PM
Again... "Paradise is exactly like where you are right now, only much much better"
Laurie Anderson 'Language Is A Virus'
:smile:

Baile
23-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Again... "Paradise is exactly like where you are right now, only much much better"The wisdom in this quote cannot be overstated, Dar. Once one has come to this paradise is where you are understanding, life just gets progressively better and better. That consciousness gives birth to hope, faith, belief, and love of life. And that belief and life outlook grows and blossoms, like a flower in a state of perpetual opening.

adamm[]
23-07-2014, 06:36 PM
i wasnt trying to be rude in my respose it just seems like alot of people answer things in a way which people like me have absolutley no understanding of what they are trying to say because those people have a much greater understand of things.

to me, what your saying is, if i pay attention to war, it seems like the world is full of hatred and war.

they way i understand it from my experiences is, if i pay attention to war, russia will invade my town.

These are two completly different things.

So what im kinda saying is life is pretty much an illusion, completley malleable via my thoughts and feelings. If i right now were to somehow just instantly "know" that i could go to heaven in this instant, my world, the entire planet would instantly change, flowers would sprout to their fullest potential, all the trees would be perfect with no dead limbs, the streets would be free of pot wholes, angels and tropical like birds would be flying around in the sky. this is what im talking about.

sadly i only have horrible things to recall apon, so its the only real examples i can use to explain myself. Like i said, the guy said new york is gonna start using cyborgs to spy on people! So are you saying this guy is right and cyborgs exist? Or was this just a fearful experience that i "experienced" because i was in a dead fearful panic in those days, and thats how the universe works.

driving me home after i saw the disease news cast my gramma said "thats all i get with my bunny ears" when i asked her what she was watching. She NEVER talks like that, she never has freudian slips where she means to say one thing but speaks her thoughts instead.

IsleWalker
23-07-2014, 06:56 PM
']
sadly i only have horrible things to recall apon, so its the only real examples i can use to explain myself. Like i said, the guy said new york is gonna start using cyborgs to spy on people! So are you saying this guy is right and cyborgs exist? Or was this just a fearful experience that i "experienced" because i was in a dead fearful panic in those days, and thats how the universe works.

driving me home after i saw the disease news cast my gramma said "thats all i get with my bunny ears" when i asked her what she was watching. She NEVER talks like that, she never has freudian slips where she means to say one thing but speaks her thoughts instead.

Adamm--

I'm not sure this will be successful, but I'll give it another try.

There are good things and bad things going on in the world all the time. Can we agree on that? While you won't change the external physical world just by listening to or paying attention to a negative thing, over time it will change YOU so that all your "bunny ears" will pick up are negative stories.

To me, it appears you are there already if you took a story that New York was being controlled by cyborgs seriously. Seriously--you need to apply some logic and discretion to what you take on face value.

Have you not learned that everything you read on the Internet is not true? Likewise, everything you hear from some random guy on the street--is not true.

And the "disease news" that your Gramma watched--yes--fear stuff. (Was it Fox News??). YOU have to be a careful consumer of news.

But, yes, it sounds as if you are now hyper-aware of negative news (and at the same time non-discriminating about what negative news you accept) and therefore, you are fearful, therefore you see more fearful things, therefore you attract other people who see fearful things. Do you see? It is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

And, no, just by paying attention to good thing for a day or two, you won't change the world and it will not be all peace and flowers. But by beginning to pay attention to what you "consume" as far as information, you will begin to make choices about where you focus your energy.

I used to get overwhelmed by all the bad news I saw on the news, or by politics, etc. For a while I just had to avoid it. Now I see it, I hear what is going on, and I process what is going on in the physical world around me.

But I also am able to back myself off of it and realize that this world is "learning" in whatever way it needs to, but that is not necessarily how I need to learn. I hold two thoughts at the same time: "Oh, that's too bad that there is are wars all through the Mideast" and "But I am still convinced that there is good in the world and by focusing on it, it will bring more to me. I will attract more people that think in this way." Again, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Some might argue that it's self-delusion. Maybe. Or maybe only looking at the negative and arguing that that's all there is--is self-delusional.

So you choose which way you want to go.

Lora

P.S. Gramma was probably only saying that the antenna to her TV (the "rabbit ears") is the only one she had, therefore she had to watch whatever came in through that crude antenna. It is not some deep, worldwide conspiracy. Gramma was stating a fact.

adamm[]
24-07-2014, 08:23 PM
MY gramma never makes fruedian slips nor talks like that, she does not confuse bunny ears with a TV antennae. And no, she has cable with like 80 channles.

Also, when all of this bad stuff was happeneing, i was a firm believeer in all of it which made me very paranoid all day long. But ever since ive read more on LOA and reality manifestation, i see less and less of this fearful stuff because i pass it off as fearful manifestations and am not so fearful of it anymore.

So when you say im hyper aware of negative news, are you saying this stuff is on all the time, or are you saying that my "awarenes" makes me able to see it??

IsleWalker
24-07-2014, 10:18 PM
']
So when you say im hyper aware of negative news, are you saying this stuff is on all the time, or are you saying that my "awareness" makes me able to see it??

The latter--your awareness is trained to only pay attention to the negative part, apparently. It is most likely that this time in history is no less "negative" than any other time. At least you aren't living through the Black Death.

Lora