PDA

View Full Version : grieving for my unborn baby

lottiex
30-11-2010, 11:56 PM
Hi,

I have posted on here quite a lot however I have had to create a brand new account as for some reason I cant log in.

I am feeling so so sad and I guess I am looking for some kind of comfort as I just dont know where to turn. My husband and I had been trying for a baby for quite some time and we were elated when I found out I was pregnant back in early October.

I have suffered with an illness for quite some time however I had been reassured that it shouldnt cause me any problems if I were to get pregnant.

Without going into too much detail I became extremely poorly very fast, to the point where my life could be in danger and was advised to end the pregnancy.

Both my husband and I knew it was the right thing to do but the agony of loosing my baby was pure and utter torture.

I feel so lost and just keep thinking about my little soul that I should have been holding in my arms in 7 months time. I never knew I could feel so much pain and grief.

Life just seems so cruel sometimes and we are now faced with the fact that we will most likely never become parents.

I just pray that I will see my baby again one day.

wishescometrue
01-12-2010, 12:02 AM
Hi,

My thoughts are with you at this sad time, it sounds trite when I write it down but I do feel for you and your husbands' loss.

xx

Kaere
01-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Hi lottiex - the forum crashed and lots of members accounts were lost. If you need your name changed, let me know by pm.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Baby loss is hard on everyone involved and the circumstances don't make it any easier. Sending light and love and comfort to everyone ((hugs))

Elfay
01-12-2010, 01:30 AM
Sending you and your husband lots of healing energy and prayers (((((hugs)))))

Silver
01-12-2010, 03:39 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your baby, lottiex.

7luminaries
01-12-2010, 08:21 PM
Lottie..my prayers are with you. I am you will see your child...he or she chose you and I'm sure that they will always be in reach of your heart and your prayers.

peace/blessings,
7L

Native spirit
01-12-2010, 08:59 PM
:hug: Healing and positive thoughts coming to you and your husband. i know the pain of lossing a baby my sympathies are with you.
take heart my friend went through the same thing, she thought she would never have children she is now the mother of twin girls, so it can happen

Namaste

Roselove
01-12-2010, 09:04 PM
i am so sorry for your loss!

angelmine
01-12-2010, 09:49 PM
I am so sorry to read this. It brought a tear to my eye. Sending a big hug to you dear. Try and find comfort in the fact that this baby just wasn't meant to be born here on earth and you couldn't have changed that, but that it was sent to you for a reason and this is just another of life's cruel lessons. I'm sure if you look for one you will find a reason.. maybe to bring you and your husband closer or to teach you something else. It seems like a double blow to find out you may never become parents but have you thought of every option? Surrogacy perhaps? I know it will be hard right now to think of anything else but never give up hope honey. Take the time to grieve properly for your baby, and take good care of yourself sweetheart. xxx

Jules
01-12-2010, 10:02 PM
(((((((((((( Lottie )))))))))))

I'm so desperately sorry for your loss hunni. My sincere and heartfelt condolences to both you and your husband.
No matter what anybody says, only time will get you through this. Be there for each other, grieve for and with each other. ALLOW yourselves the time to grieve. Allow yourselves to get angry, bitter, sad, guilty, and feel a failure. Once you've gone through all those emotions only then will you start to come through the other side, and you'll start to feel acceptance. Acceptance that the little one was never meant to make it to the earth plane. he chose you to teach you the lessons you need to take you on the path you're meant to be on.. and in time you WILL feel, see and think clearly. But just now ... now is the time for deep deep healing. For both you and your husband. Patience is a virtue. there is no shame, cry, cry, cry, no holding back as this is the beginning of eternity. Out of the dark, can only come light. Carry that flicker with you, in your heart, in your mind and in your eye. That is your forever flame. Your eternal beauty within. Your little one.
Namaste
Jue xxxxx

Shabda
01-12-2010, 10:06 PM
there is a blessing within this tragic happening, your baby gave you a gift of Love, and im no reader of any sort, by any means, but it wouldnt surprise me if you were to get pregnant again, and sooner than you expect, and should that happen, the very same Soul may inhabit that body, and the chance you feel you have lost, may not at all be lost...i know that there is nothing i could say that would alleviate your pain, so i am not trying to do that, but if you keep Love alive, It will return to you, in some form or another...i hope you find the blessing of whatever is needed, to help you cope...

Moon Willow
01-12-2010, 11:14 PM
If there is anything I can help you out with feel free to PM me. I have been through this too, our daughter passed over when I was 7 months pregnant. This happened over 3 years ago so I now have the gift of time-passed and lots of ways that I used to help me go through each phase of greif, which I'm more than happy to share.

Look after and be gentle with yourself my dear. And remember to breath!

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow :hug:

lottiex
02-12-2010, 02:22 PM
Thanks everyone for your lovely healing and messages.

I am so sorry to hear you lost your baby too moon willow. I do beleive that everything happens for a reason so hopefully in time I will feel like I can move on and accept whats happend.

I think I feel sad that I don't actually have anything physical that will help me to remember the baby by so my husband and I have decided to buy a lovely rose bush to plant in the garden as a symbol of her/him.

Thanks again my friends xxx

Shabda
02-12-2010, 02:26 PM
Thanks everyone for your lovely healing and messages.

I am so sorry to hear you lost your baby too moon willow. I do beleive that everything happens for a reason so hopefully in time I will feel like I can move on and accept whats happend.

I think I feel sad that I don't actually have anything physical that will help me to remember the baby by so my husband and I have decided to buy a lovely rose bush to plant in the garden as a symbol of her/him.

Thanks again my friends xxx
thats very important,dont lose sight of that fact...

Lostgirl
02-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Im so sorry.

My thoughts are with you.

xx

Moon Willow
02-12-2010, 09:05 PM
I do beleive that everything happens for a reason so hopefully in time I will feel like I can move on and accept whats happend.

I sure didn't want to hear this at the time but looking back I see exactly why this happened. It's good to remember as well that it's as much about their journey as it is about ours. This experience has been the worst of times but also brought so many blessings with it that helps me and others everyday.

Lovely idea about the rose....we have one too (our daughter's name was Malin Rose). This rose is called In Loving Memory and this is the first bloom that came up after planting it.

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow :hug: