PDA

View Full Version : Eye Lid Scrying

lovingspirit
21-07-2014, 01:54 AM
Blessings everyone :)

I would like to share something again with you that might help you. I love to scry images on ceilings, crystals, floors and in nature. However theres another way I scry but it usually happens when my eyes are closed and in a relaxed state.

Simply get into a comfortable relaxed position (I prefer lying down) and start to focus on your breathing. (You can also listen to brainwave entertainment.

Then once in a relaxed state focus on the blackness that is before you behind your eye lids. I call this "The canvas" lol

Anywho, as you notice you will see colors, and different types of swirling "lights" After while you will start to have mild or vivid images floating in front of you with symbolic or literal images for you to intrepret.

When I am doing Reiki I see animals and messages in this way while doing a treatment.

Don't expect the images to be like out there, you know when you stare at a television and then you close your eyes and you still see the screen imprinted in your mind. Thats what these images will look like.

Hope this helps :)

vespa68
21-07-2014, 07:48 PM
So it means you are getting messages this way from your higher self or guides?

innerlight
21-07-2014, 07:54 PM
The only thing I scry with the back of my eye lids is sleep.

lovingspirit
22-07-2014, 01:43 AM
I believe what ever the intention and beliefs of the person holds for this exercise, is where the information comes from.

So If I ask my spirit guides to speak to me by eyelid scrying, it would come from my guides

however if you consult your higher self, then it would come from that aspect of our selves.

I personally call on my higher self and guides at the same time, so for me its both.

Its all about the intention.

Hope that made sense.

stephaniejadeluna
22-07-2014, 02:49 AM
ah, i wonder if i've been doing this unintentionally? when i am in meditative state i begin to see images (scattered, mostly) and then (my eyes still closed) look to a different part of my eyelid and i lose it. the images have been increasing more and more, mostly of villagers doing something like hand washing clothes, or doing things by the ocean. not sure what any of it means, but i'm just letting things flow as they will and seeing what eventually comes up.

lovingspirit
23-07-2014, 02:29 AM
to be honest, I discovered this method by doing it unitentionally :)

then I googled it and there was such a thing.

Chikari
24-07-2014, 08:37 AM
Hmm, I'd never heard of anyone doing this. I really like the idea though. Ill def be trying this out!

RexyBelief
30-07-2014, 08:37 AM
I like this idea too and agree that it depends on who you're calling upon to send you the messages to interpret

The Back Seat
14-08-2014, 01:03 PM
I have been having similar experiences. Last year, I started my spiritual journey after finishing college. It started with breathing exercises to help deal with stress at the new job. As someone prone to stress in the past, I became fascinated with the relief the breathing was giving me. So I got into meditation and the chakra system.

I started doing research on the third eye. After trying techniques to open the third eye which I read about online, I finally opened it and what a mind blowing experience it was. Looking up crosseyed with my eyes closed and chanting om, I found the dot that I had read about. The dot was so vivid and changing colors. I could even see the dot for about 15 min after opening my eyes. The dot then turned into an image of a green shadowy person hanging upside down doing what looked like sit ups or dancing. I then saw still images, the mat vivid one being two people on a beach with birds in the air and a plain of ocean extending out to infinity.

The vivid images lasted a couple weeks. A very intense experience happened during sleep. I dreamt I was lying in bed where I was actually sleeping in my bedroom. I was on my side and right in front of my eyes a man in the cross legged seating position appeard floating before me. He was heavy set and glowing white with very ornate jewelry. This lasted a couple seconds before I awake in amazement. Then the next night I had the exact same dream where I was laying in bed, but this time a red figure was laying on the floor. It seemed to be in some sort of unrest. Then it reached out to me as if it wanted to take me somewhere or wanted help. This scared me and I woke up in a mild panick. The nights after that experience, it was like I was back to my childhood ways of being scared of the dark (apparently fear can be associated with the third eye). Some negative energy clearing with prayer, sage and salt helped get rid of tha fear.

Since then the vivid images have calmed down mostly. Now if i am relaxed and I close my eyes and gaze at my "canvas" I also see flowing colors of energy. Sometimes after a intense yoga regiment or deep meditation, the colors transform into shapes, objects, faces, or animals.