PDA

View Full Version : How to keep energy

Eaglewings
21-07-2014, 01:43 AM
Hi There
I am looking for advice on how to keep energy and not become so drained.
It seems when I connect to spirit I feel very tired and drained afterwards. I would like to continue connecting , but also want to not feel so drained. Anyone have experience with what helps. Thank you!:smile:

silent whisper
21-07-2014, 07:27 AM
Hi There
It seems when I connect to spirit I feel very tired and drained afterwards. I would like to continue connecting , but also want to not feel so drained. Anyone have experience with what helps. Thank you!:smile:

What do you mean by *connecting to spirit*? What kind of connection do you mean?

TommyHG
21-07-2014, 08:24 AM
Go to the store, and you’ll see a multitude of vitamins, herbs, and other supplements touted as energy boosters. Some are even added to soft drinks and other foods. But there’s little or no scientific evidence that energy boosters like ginseng, guarana, and chromium picolinate actually work. Thankfully, there are things you can do to enhance your own natural energy levels.

WhiteWarrior
21-07-2014, 08:27 AM
Heh. I assume you refer to spiritual energy. You will find yourself less drained if you start the session by clearing your chakras briefly and then calling for energy from Above.

aadi007
21-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Hi There

Can you tell me how do you connect to a spirit. Then i might be able to tell you about your energy drainage.

Lorelyen
21-07-2014, 10:55 AM
Hi There

What kind of spirit are you trying to connect with and what for?

::::

aadi007
21-07-2014, 11:23 AM
What kind of spirit are you trying to connect with and what for?

::::

Same here!!!

Eaglewings
21-07-2014, 04:29 PM
Hi and thank you everyone, I have been connecting with family members that have passed over. I can also connect with others deceased relatives, It just seems that when I do or if it goes on for a lengthy amt of time I feel very drained when it is over, so I was looking for ways to help with that from others who may also experience this. Thank you :)

good day
21-07-2014, 05:13 PM
Hi There

You are trying too hard to reach whatever you are trying to reach.
Let God reach you," be still and know". You may not be connecting to the Holy Spirit, that is your problem.
If you are connecting with an unholy spirit it will drain you.

good day
21-07-2014, 05:16 PM
Hi and thank you everyone, I have been connecting with family members that have passed over. I can also connect with others deceased relatives, It just seems that when I do or if it goes on for a lengthy amt of time I feel very drained when it is over, so I was looking for ways to help with that from others who may also experience this. Thank you :)

Let the dead rest in peace. You may be connecting with darkness.

aadi007
21-07-2014, 05:59 PM
Let the dead rest in peace. You may be connecting with darkness.

Well, today the sun have rised from west indeed!!!, i am actually agreeing with someone who is a talking from bible. well if you are able identify the spirits who are your family then i really dont have any explaination other than talking with spirt might drainage your energy which is completely illogical. But if you are just seeing a foggy avatar, or just hearing them then learn one thing - spirits other than your family can descieve anyone by making them believe in almost anything. Even if they know about you hat doesnt mean they are friendlies. The reason of feeling drain might be a sign of spirit draining energy from victim.
i am not sure since your account of what really happend doesnt explain all that.

Eaglewings
21-07-2014, 09:05 PM
First let me say this. Nothing I am connecting with is dark in any way, in any way at all. I know who they are and they are bringing me joy and happiness. Another thing...I did not ask them to come, they just did, so therefore I am not disturbing the dead and think it is quite rude for anyone to think so or to tell me that I am.
I also know how and do protect myself so i am not worried that anything negative will come in.
With that said, I ask that you only reply with advice on this issue, without telling me I am doing something wrong.
Thanks

LadyMay
21-07-2014, 09:20 PM
Hi There

Perhaps you're ungrounded?

LadyMay
21-07-2014, 09:21 PM

Spirits can be like vampires. Sucking off your energy, especially if they're earth bound. Connecting to pure spirit doesn't do this.

Lynn
21-07-2014, 09:24 PM
Hello

Let me step in here and bring some understandings to this question. Yes there are some that feel that we are to have no contact with the deceased, and I run into those all the time in the work I do as a Medium, that said we do not always ask for this contact.

I have many find a path to me naturally of their own free will. Like just now one stepped in quite upset in that they are not to be contacted. Its a two way door one opens in and one opens out. The dead do rest in peace and it is from the work at times that we "all" do that help bring that one.

There can be many reasons that contact is made and yes if your not grounded to this energy it is very draining and a real emotional pull at I times. With this many times we can back that energy off by simply saying I embrace your there and that you OK.

Your not doing anything wrong just looking for that closure is all. PM me and I can see what I can maybe help with in a message or some understandings on this for closeure.

Lynn

Rah nam
22-07-2014, 12:16 AM
Hi There

When ever I connect to any kind of spirit or being, specially in the lower realms, I use my divine self as I filter. I ask my divine self to create a connection. And everything comes through this part of myself to me.
It would never connect me if it was not appropriate to do so, and of cause it protects me.

Eaglewings
22-07-2014, 12:40 AM
Thank you all I am starting to understand better, any advice on being better grounded. I do meditation perhaps I should do more. Lynn thank you so much for explaining and understanding.

silent whisper
22-07-2014, 05:39 AM
First let me say this. Nothing I am connecting with is dark in any way, in any way at all. I know who they are and they are bringing me joy and happiness. Another thing...I did not ask them to come, they just did, so therefore I am not disturbing the dead and think it is quite rude for anyone to think so or to tell me that I am.
I also know how and do protect myself so i am not worried that anything negative will come in.
With that said, I ask that you only reply with advice on this issue, without telling me I am doing something wrong.
Thanks

The lessons through spirit in this way is often showing us how we can learn to set boundaries and know from our own self when to let go. Spirit will connect in this way for as long as you do. Simply listening to when enough is enough, like you have done here towards others..:) Is what you can learn to do with connections in the way you are doing. Listening when the connection is done, not *HOLDING* on and honouring yourself in the connection first and foremost. Drainage is over doing it. I work in a healing environment one on one with people, when I am doing readings etc, My third eye will ache and I realize I have not let go when I needed too. Sometimes its about boundaries, sometimes its about grounding, but both come together when you listen to your own needs in connections...any connection at all..

Eaglewings
22-07-2014, 04:26 PM
Thank you Silent Whisper, that made a lot of sense. thank you!

Lucyan28
22-07-2014, 04:46 PM
Hi, this applies to physical and spiritual workout, when you have passion and joyfulness for the work you are doing you will have a lot of energy, you won't feel tired or drained anymore, you will feel renewed in a second.

Remember that your Spirit has a huge amount of energy, it's like an immense Sun full of unlimited energy.

I hope you can find your inner strength soon :)

Eaglewings
22-07-2014, 07:45 PM
Thank you Lucy, I did a hour and a half reading last night and I was amazed at how good I felt after and today I feel even better!!! Lots of energy, my soul is singing. What a gift it is to help others. I love it more than anything!!!!

Lucyan28
22-07-2014, 07:53 PM
Thank you Lucy, I did a hour and a half reading last night and I was amazed at how good I felt after and today I feel even better!!! Lots of energy, my soul is singing. What a gift it is to help others. I love it more than anything!!!!

I'm glad to read that! Keep going :angel3:

Eaglewings
23-07-2014, 02:58 AM
thank you :)