PDA

View Full Version : Mark Possi-What On Earth Is Happening?

yumi14
13-07-2014, 01:07 AM
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone else has viewed Mark Possi's YouTube videos or listened to his podcasts? He has a website called 'What on earth is happening'

Just wondering what you think of him and his presentations?

Thank you :hug3:

Naddread
13-07-2014, 10:56 AM
Mark Passio (sorry, slight correction).

I've listened to every one of his podcasts (except maybe 2 or 3 of his latest) and watched his "New Age Bulls**t", "Natural Law" and "Matrix" presentations. Needless to say that I have a pretty high opinion of him (otherwise I wouldn't have spent so much time listening/watching his stuff). I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. He is one of only a few people I have found who presents big picture information in a way that is easily understandable. He understands the global conspiracy but realizes that change happens on an individual level.

The only problem I can see anyone having with him (aside from flat out disagreeing with him and thinking he is a nutcase, which misinformed or ignorant people probably would) is that he is very passionate and does not sugar coat what he says (I find that refreshing). A lot of people are put off by that. He addresses it himself by reminding people that Truth is Truth no matter if it is spoken by a raving, obscene homeless man or a well dressed, properly spoken celebrity. Which is true in itself.

But yeah, if you have the time to listen to his podcasts chronologically they are a goldmine of information. Otherwise any of his stuff on Natural Law is the priority if you have to pick and choose.

~Naddread~

yumi14
13-07-2014, 10:32 PM
Oh man! I can't believe I misspelled his last name. Thanks for pointing that out. I can't seem to edit the title here, so that is a bummer.

Anyway, I appreciate your feedback very much. I discovered Mark Passio about a month or two ago and have really enjoyed him. He resonates with me with his views. I appreciate that he does not sugar-coat things , either. He tells it like it is and doesn't apologize for it. He is a brave man for sure to be doing what he does.

Anyway, its nice to know someone else out there has also enjoyed him as much as I have. Thank you for your reply :)