PDA

View Full Version : Synergenesis of Numerical-Line, Wave-Pattern, Color Coding

r6r6
03-07-2014, 10:01 PM
I've redone some of the coloration to better represent a more consistent set of thoughts within this complex color coding, that is within a regular wave-pattern.

Level-1/Line-1--- after non-counting, metaphysical-0 ---stays the same blue( gravity ) until we get to 24 and 30.

0......................6........................12 ..........................18...................... .24.....................30...........

Level-2/Line-2 we begin with 3 differrent colors so this one is most complicated--- tho it seems that, the 'most complicated should have been reserved for biological level/line ---. We have 31 bilateral spinal nerves.

....1..............5......7...............11...... 13................17......19..............23...... 25............29......31....

Level-3/Line-3 is the biological level. Fundamental duality, female( xX )-Male( Xy ), concave-convex, left-right etc....

........2......4..............8......10........... .....14.......16...............20.....22.......... .....26.....28...............32...

Level-4/Line-4 is the atomic/element catagory or in Arthur Youngs ToE the turn the more complex chemical molecules/chemistry type existence. Three quarks form each quark. There three primary relationships in the the simple hydrogen atom, electron, proton and the charge between them.

............3......................9.............. ..............15.........................21....... ..................27......................33

Synergisis of Number, Pattern and Biological Representation.
0......................6........................12 ..........................18...................... .24.
....1..............5......7...............11...... 13................17......19..............23.....
........2......4..............8......10........... .....14.......16...............20.....22.........
............3......................9.............. ..............15.........................21....... ......

First level/line italics black and blue, we have 0 then EVEN numbers beginning at symmetrical 6--- symmetrical because of 6 equalateral triangles close-pack --- and every 6 places/psoition after that.
2nd level/line we have only ODD numbers and all prime numbers--- except 2 and 3 ---- and we begin with complex combination of 3 colors.
3rd level/line we have EVEN numbers in green to primarily associate with fundamentals of being a biological.
4th level/line we have only ODD numbers that we associate a fundamental somethingness--- other than gravity ---of occupied space ergo phyiscal/energy. Ex there exist 9 kinds of strong sub-nuclear gluonic force.
0 = metaphysical-1 mind/intellect concept of mathematical zero place positioning and metaphysical non-occupied space outside of ergo beyond our finite occupied space Universe.
1 = somethingness and the binary complement to zero( 0 ) on level-2( 2nd line )
2 = duality ex female-male, concave-convex, expand contract. Level-3( 3rd Line )
3 = 2D somethingness stablized via triangle set of relationships ergo structurally stable. I see this as loose representation of the proton-neutron ergo 3 quarks or the atom as building block of more complex matter ex chemistry. This is level-4( 4th line )
4 = biological awareness Ex. xX-Xy
5 = phi/golden-mean and the icosa(20)hedron.
6 = gravity i.e. the first nodal vertex on the outer convex surface that embraces every particle and our finite Universe. imho but to be clear that is speculation on my part.
7 = terminal ending i.e. completion of a linear and/or quasi-wave-linear, 2D process. 6 circles or sphere's close pack around a 7th nuclear circle or sphere. The torus has intimate connection to 7. There are many examples of 7 as finite linear system.
8 = more complex biological awareness.
9 = 3 + 3 + 3 nine sub-nuclear gluonic forces.-- see also glueballs --.
10 = 5 + 5
11 =
12 =
13 = microtubles have 13 columns

r6r6
04-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Metaphysical-1 = Mind/intellect = abstract concepts, ideas, math, language etc....
....)Spirit-1 = spirit-of-intention(..........
...) number zero{ 0 } (.....
...< past < )|( < future < aka < past < )2D( < future <......
...Operating System not a structurally integral entity, ex transformable cubo{6)--unstable squares ---and octa{8}-- stable triangles ---hedron aka Vector Equilibrium...........
....3 + 4 = 7 and 7 + 5 = 12........

Metaphysical-3 = Spirit-3 = gravity
...) number 6 or 12 around a nuclear one{ 1 } i..e outer convexity surface {IN}encloses/embraces the inner concavity body/volume

Physical/energy = Spirit-2 = fermions and bosons
.....numbers 1, 3, 5(?), 7(?), 9 and 11 primarily.....

Soul/biological = complex consciousness
...numbers 2, 4, 8--- ex cell division ---.......

0......................6........................12 ..........................18...................... .24................30...........
....1..............5......7...............11...... 13................17......19..............23...... .25.........29....31.......
........2......4..............8......10........... .....14.......16...............20.....22.......... ...26...28..........32....
............3......................9.............. ..............15.........................21....... ............27................33.

r6r6
04-07-2014, 02:21 PM
Metaphysical-3 = Spirit-3 = gravity
...) number 6 or 12 around a nuclear one{ 1 } i..e outer convexity surface {IN}encloses/embraces the inner concavity body/volume

6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 54, 60, 66, 72, 78, 84, 90, 96, 102, 108, 114, 120

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24-cell

...." The 24-cell is self-dual. In fact, the 24-cell is the unique self-dual regular Euclidean polytope which is neither a polygon nor a simplex. Due to this singular property, it does not have a good analogue in 3 dimensions, but in 2 dimensions the hexagon, along with all regular polygons, are self-dual."...

I think what they are saying is that there are 24 cells and 24 vertices.
In 3D, the tetra{4}hedron is its own dual so I'm not sure their above is exactly correct.

6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 54, 60, 66, 72, 78, 84, 90, 96, 102, 108, 114, 120

There 18 quarks and 18 anti-quarks.

r6

r6r6
13-07-2014, 07:46 PM
2nd level/line we have only ODD numbers and all prime numbers--- except 2 and 3 ----

There exists and algebraic formula that is associated with the hexa/hepta-wave and it correlates to a hexagon. I discovered the hexagonal expression before being infomed by and Oxford professor of the algebrci formula for all primes--- except 2 and 3 ---for some 200 hundred years before I discovered the geometric expression.

Lets see if I can recall it correctly;

6*n + or - 1 i.e. 6 times any number and then add or subtract 1. This gives non-primes also but it also gives all primes except 2 and 3.

r6

IsleWalker
20-07-2014, 07:27 PM
Do you begin to feel that this is only meaningful to you?

Yes, I get Sacred Geometry. Spending my life doing the "proofs"...doesn't really bring me to something Universal. It is just the noticing of patterns.

Lora

r6r6
20-07-2014, 08:14 PM
Do you begin to feel that this is only meaningful to you?
Yes, I get Sacred Geometry. Spending my life doing the "proofs"...doesn't really bring me to something Universal. It is just the noticing of patterns.
Lora

I think you get pinrpicking r6 for negativities sake only...:icon_frown: as jump continue your run of post jumping one r6 post to another to another to another.

r6

r6r6
03-08-2014, 01:12 PM
Hexa{6}gon is the first equalateral symmetry and the last polygon to have rational angles--- 60 degrees ---before the hepta{7}gon introduces irrational angles--- 128.57 ---into the mix.

Hexa{6}gons symmetry inherently is mirror image of a 3-gon/triangles

3-gon = triangle and minimal regular symmetry length and angle
...tetra{4}hedron 60 degree based....

4-gon = square
...cube aka hexahedron 90 degree based...

5-gon = pentagon
...icosa{20}hedron 72 degree based....

hexa{6}agon = maximal regular symmetry length and angle

0......................6.......................... ...........
....1...............5.......7...................11 ....all primes on this line....
........2.......4................8........10...... ............
............3.........................9........... ................

In consideration of the prime line/level, consider the following;

0 + 1 = prime line

4 + 1 = prime line

6 + 1 = prime line

10 + 1 = prime line

So, here above we began with #0 and we have cycle set of two complementary sets of 4;

0, 4, 6 and 10 i.e. we began with numerical set and the first reoccurrence of numerical zero(0) is at number 10.

This above set is complemented or correlary to 1, 5, 7 and 11.

There exists and algebraic formula that is associated with the hexa/hepta-wave and it correlates to a hexagon. I discovered the hexagonal expression before being infomed by and Oxford professor of the algebrci formula for all primes--- except 2 and 3 ---for some 200 hundred years before I discovered the geometric expression.Lets see if I can recall it correctly;
6*n + or - 1 i.e. 6 times any number and then add or subtract 1. This gives non-primes also but it also gives all primes except 2 and 3.