PDA

View Full Version : Powerful and Intense Experience

casey.macbride
03-07-2014, 03:32 AM
I made this post 2 nights ago on my facebook group and I thought I would share as I know I always enjoy reading about this type of experience myself :) <3

I had one of the most powerful and intense experiences of my life last night.

It began with a powerful self healing session that I underwent with the help of my guides. My heart center was blocked to a certain degree for years and I decided it was time to heal it and clear any spiritual, physical and emotional blockages. I went in really deep and my guides were there helping me every step of the way. There was a huge emotional release with tears followed my joyous laughter.

The next day (yesterday) at work I felt a lot of energy beginning to build up in my body. and at one point I started feeling pain in the base of my spine. the pain lingered and began to move up my spine later in the day when I was at home. I continued to feel more and more energy build up in my body throughout the evening to the point where it was very uncomfortable. I've never done cocain before but I imagine that what I felt could be compared to tweaking after doing too much. it kept building and building in intensity an I began to feel hot, really hot. I took a shower to try and cool down but when I got out of the shower I only felt hotter and my breathing began to become more and more rapid as though I was winded. I sat down in my bed and I started to feel such strong energy and heat in my body that I suddenly felt like I might need to go to the emergency room because my life might be in danger. Just as I started to panic and was ready to try and do something about it, I got the strong intuitive feeling that I just needed to sit and not move. I sat on my bed in a meditative posture and the energy and heat got even more intense. I called out to my guides for help and I got the strong feeling that I just needed to surrender. I actually heard the phrase "surrender. offer no resistance." repeating itself in my head. At this point my heart had begun beating so rapidly that it felt physically impossible for it to be beating that fast. I've had intense workout sessions before and had my heart rate shoot up really high but this felt like 5 times that heart rate.
After the first wave of that powerful energy passed I began to feel really strong and hot and somewhat painful energy making it's way from the base of my spine upward. It continued to rise while more powerful energies were moving all throughout my body. I felt energies coming in through my third eye at one point and into my chest and so much energy moving that it's hard to recall exactly what happened. After the second wave of that powerful SUPER hot energy hit accompanied by the extreme fast heart pounding, there was more activity in my spine and then I felt powerful love burst out from my heart in waves. there would be intense energy and it would be too intense to handle and then another big wave of love emanating from my heart with intensity I've never felt before.
Throughout the experience there were powerful muscle spasms and twitching and at a few points my body moved seemingly on it's own in reaction to the energies. I recall at one point straightening my spine and tilting my head all the way back, opening my mouth and exhaling hot energy powerfully without willing it to happen at all.
When the experience finally settled down I felt totally cleansed, metaphorically speaking rather than taking a relaxing shower, I was sprayed with a firehose. I felt peaceful, calm and reborn, like I was a new person and I still feel like I am.

From talking to one friend who is a skilled clairvoyant she said that what happened to me was that I merged with myself on the other side. my spiritual and physical bodies became one.

when I describe the experience it sounds like a kundalini rising and a different friend agrees.

One thing that is certain is that I am both much more energy sensitive and I am a lot stronger. I feel like I've just begun to tap into this powerful energy and I can already begin to summon it just by focusing on it. I almost don't want to see just how strong of energy I can summon now until I understand it better.

I've been told that this is just the beginning of this and that I will only continue to evolve from here. I'm excited for what life will bring and I am so full of love for everything!