PDA

View Full Version : Demoness turned Goddess.

Lilyth Von Gore
30-06-2014, 04:35 PM
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this subject in. Mods feel free to move it to the correct sub forum.

I am, of course, talking about Lilith. First wife of Adam, branded a Demon by God for refusing to submit to Adam, for Lilith believed She was Adams equal, being made from the same earth he was.
She has been called many things. Infant killer, Succubus, She-Demon. Some believe She will steal the soul of any man who ejaculates outwith marital infercourse.
She is my Guardian, my protector. I wish to know anyones thoughts on Her, if they have ever come across Her. I also wish to know the name given to those who worship Lilith, if we have any such title.

LadyMay
30-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this subject in. Mods feel free to move it to the correct sub forum.

I am, of course, talking about Lilith. First wife of Adam, branded a Demon by God for refusing to submit to Adam, for Lilith believed She was Adams equal, being made from the same earth he was.
She has been called many things. Infant killer, Succubus, She-Demon. Some believe She will steal the soul of any man who ejaculates outwith marital infercourse.
She is my Guardian, my protector. I wish to know anyones thoughts on Her, if they have ever come across Her. I also wish to know the name given to those who worship Lilith, if we have any such title.

Last year I was a Luciferian for a brief while and I often invoked Lilith as she sort of came with the whole package for me. There's a lot of mythology here.

I don't believe in the mythology itself.. I think it just shows how patriarchy squashed women's rights down. Maybe she does drink babies' blood or something, to me it shows she is not afraid to believe in herself and do what needs to be done. She was an inspiration to me and I'm sure if I was still a Lucifierian she still would be. It just so happens my path has led me elsewhere now..

I hope any of that was helpful anyway :smile:

Lorelyen
30-06-2014, 05:34 PM
They say you can meet her in that Tunnel of Set known as Thantifaxath (path 32 on the Nightside).

She was the subject of a (fiction) grimoire Liber Lilith by Donald Tyson. I gather attempts have been made to extract a workable grimoire
though Thomas Karlsson outlines a way of contacting Her, if you dare.

It's also said that she can help those determined to deal with the dark of their psyche. But that she could be
the reason some people are caught up on their dark side.

Blessings.

LadyMay
30-06-2014, 05:39 PM
It's also said that she can help those determined to deal with the dark of their psyche.

That's mostly why I invoked her along with Lucifer. They were very helpful.

Lilyth Von Gore
30-06-2014, 06:24 PM
Thank you for your responses.
I have had some run ins with Lucifer. I used to do a lot of Astral Projection, and often ended up with Lucifer choosing to talk to me.
I'm not familiar with Luciferianism.
I agree that Lilith helps us deal with the darker part of our psyche. She has also helped me with self confidence and self esteem, helping me to see that it matters not what other people think of me.

Edit: Is there any other way to invoke Lilith? I've always sort of called out to Her, but I'm beginning to feel that's not enough. Any advice?

LadyMay
30-06-2014, 07:44 PM
Thank you for your responses.
I have had some run ins with Lucifer. I used to do a lot of Astral Projection, and often ended up with Lucifer choosing to talk to me.
I'm not familiar with Luciferianism.
I agree that Lilith helps us deal with the darker part of our psyche. She has also helped me with self confidence and self esteem, helping me to see that it matters not what other people think of me.

Edit: Is there any other way to invoke Lilith? I've always sort of called out to Her, but I'm beginning to feel that's not enough. Any advice?

Well for me I mostly just invoked by prayer or through imagining her presence in me and calling it forth.. and then sort of 'roleplaying' for a bit with that through written works (probably channelling would be a more accurate term for that).. or something of the sort. Just spending a lot of time thinking about her or worshipping her really will do the same trick. For me part of invoking is merging with the presence of a spirit/deity as a way to develop a more direct relationship with them and simultaneously having them impart their qualities to you. Maybe try finding some specific rituals for invoking her. I've read these can be great, although I never tried it myself.

Lucifer helps with the darker side of the psyche too. 'The morning star' 'light in darkness' sort of thing. It is said that Lilith got married again after she got kicked out of Eden and I think that was either Lucifer or Samael. I don't really remember.. Lucifer's in there somewhere though. I always personally saw Lucifer as the male dark side and Lilith as the female dark side. There's some great books about it from Michael W. Ford that you can download for free as pdf's if you don't mind exploring that side. It's a bit dark. But it also shows really well how it differs from Satanism too.

How was Lucifer in your astral projections? I would be interested to hear your experiences of him.

Lilyth Von Gore
30-06-2014, 07:52 PM
He was... interesting to say the least.
Very smartly dressed, rather dapper and well spoken, with a rather cheeky under tone.
We always just talked about things. If I ever felt lonely or scared, He was there.

Which books by Michael would you recommend?

LadyMay
30-06-2014, 08:23 PM
Very smartly dressed, rather dapper and well spoken, with a rather cheeky under tone.
We always just talked about things. If I ever felt lonely or scared, He was there.

That's interesting. That was the general vibe I got from him too, although I never directly saw him.
And yes I always found him good to talk to :D He was always very comforting also.

LadyMay
30-06-2014, 08:24 PM
Oh.. as for the books.. I don't remember. I read a few at random. You'll probably just have to look at the reviews and see which ones have Lilith in since I assume you'll be more interested in her appearance and how she fits in with Lucifier.

Sorry I can't be of more help there.

Badger1777
30-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Some believe She will steal the soul of any man who ejaculates outwith marital infercourse.

I had 'relations' with a woman like that once. She wasn't so bad. She stole my cigarettes, but let me keep my soul.

Lorelyen
30-06-2014, 08:52 PM
I won't say much as Lilyth von Gore doesn't read my posts but others might as this is an unusual subject here.

Lilith is Samael's wife.
There are various invocations. Thomas Karlsson gives one in Qabalah Qliphoth and Goetic Magic. (He gives just the words but there's obviously more that I won't go into here in case people mess around with things they can't handle). I'll avoid giving other ones though they can be found easily enough as can her sigil.

In the same book he suggests a way into Thantifaxath where you can meet Lilith (and which also happens to be the name of the opposite (Qlipha) of Malkuth). Mishlen Linden describes the necessary process of choosing a guide most consonant with the seeker. The Tunnels of Set are not for the fainthearted or people unbalanced on the light side.

Her mythology is rather poorly understood.

Edited to remove a link by me, Lorelyen.

Lorelyen
01-07-2014, 09:19 AM
In fact, I happened to note an invocation of Lilith on Youtube last night.

Pathetic.

You have to truly inflame yourself with passion, scream out your call to the farthest reaches of the darkness!

Obviously the right paraphernalia helps but without utter passion and commitment nothing will happen. Just in case, protect yourself during sleep in case some other uninvited miscreant tries to crash the gig.

:smile:

sea-dove
01-07-2014, 11:21 AM

Interesting to hear that about lucifer. I think I may of met him too (if it wasnt only a lucid dream but it really impacted me! and I wasnt sure if could of been an OBE instead) and he was like that with me as well at first thou he then tried to play a bit of a head game with me by unsettling me by changing forms into different people I knew... like to try to get a reaction out of me as I was trying not to act or be scared (in my head I was thinking that I wasnt going to show him I was scared as it was him, at all costs). I think my "Im not scared" act probably amused him. He was very cheeky and talkative (while I wasnt so talkative being who I thought it was lol).

Anyway.. my experience of experiencing him as a smartly dressed guy (instead of a demon) surprised me as I'd always thought lucifer was supposed to be a demon. (I really dont know much about this kind of stuff).

Lorelyen
01-07-2014, 11:34 AM
Lucifer is the Bringer of the Light. That's what his name means: Lux+ferre. He is available for all who seek the Light but not easy to get to,
so you were privileged indeed.

LadyMay
01-07-2014, 12:15 PM
Interesting to hear that about lucifer. I think I may of met him too (if it wasnt only a lucid dream but it really impacted me! and I wasnt sure if could of been an OBE instead) and he was like that with me as well at first thou he then tried to play a bit of a head game with me by unsettling me by changing forms into different people I knew... like to try to get a reaction out of me as I was trying not to act or be scared (in my head I was thinking that I wasnt going to show him I was scared as it was him, at all costs). I think my "Im not scared" act probably amused him. He was very cheeky and talkative (while I wasnt so talkative being who I thought it was lol).

Anyway.. my experience of experiencing him as a smartly dressed guy (instead of a demon) surprised me as I'd always thought lucifer was supposed to be a demon. (I really dont know much about this kind of stuff).

This just reminded me of a dream I had about five years ago actually where I met Lucifer. He was actually dressed in a suit come to think of it. I didn't feel as frightened as I thought I would be because at that point I thought he was a demon too thanks to my Christian upbringing, and I came out the dream surprised that we had had an amicable chat and that he had shown me something from a different angle.

I think he can be a bit tricksy too as others have said. In my dream he had sort of set up 'the end of the world' scenario similar to how it is written in revelations.. but he was making a point to me with that which I realized when we chatted after. It seemed amusing to him though.

So anyway, I don't know if that's really him but I'll always remember the dream. It was one of those powerful ones which didn't completely feel like an actual dream. Interesting to hear of others experiences of him and how they are similar.

LadyMay
01-07-2014, 12:18 PM
In fact, I happened to note an invocation of Lilith on Youtube last night.

Pathetic.

You have to truly inflame yourself with passion, scream out your call to the farthest reaches of the darkness!

Obviously the right paraphernalia helps but without utter passion and commitment nothing will happen. Just in case, protect yourself during sleep in case some other uninvited miscreant tries to crash the gig.

:smile:

I agree there has to be passion with these things. Invocations and stuff are just tools mostly to channel the passion into a particular place I think.

Lilyth Von Gore
01-07-2014, 07:30 PM
Sadly, I live in a Catholic household, so I can't shout or anything like that. Most of my rituals are done silently, or whispering.

Volaju
01-07-2014, 08:24 PM
Just my experience, take it how you will.

I've always had a strange connection with Lilith and her nature. I never considered her evil, however - the nature of this ... entity, emblem, whatever you call it is very mysterious. When I was going through a rather shaking ordeal - and my psyche began to tear apart - I recalled that I created a sort of astral realm in my mind - where I was visited by entities - her included. A bunch of dark entities were asking me if I would take them with me back to the real realm, that or let them possess me,'- but I told them that 'I wasn't searching for lower entities in this darkness nor will allow myself to be possessed by you, I am looking for deeper love, I am looking for a darkness that is seen as eternal night - one that is beautiful and is not willing to succumb to the wickedness of subservience.'

The entities then said, 'Then you are searching for the Queen of the Night, a being who is seen as evil and corrupt, a great mistake.' later in my vision I was approached by a being, wrapped around her was a long python which rested his head by her neck, her hair was red as scarlet and her eyes a deep green that shown with powerful glows. She said, that I was different, 'for a man, you are very connected to your feminine nature - so much so that it has even manifested within yourself. Tell me, does this world drive you mad? Has it driven you to the brink of death? How does it feel being both male and female in one whole being?"
I told her, "It hurts, it is very painful sometimes, others never see me as complete, I never fall into what they want me to be and so they shun me for not bending to their nature, for not succumbing to their wills." She walked up to me and the snake started slithering around me. I wasn't scared, I've always loved snakes and it was actually fascinating and amazing. Her features became distorted, and horns and wings and scales grew about her. "Do I scare you?" She asked.
"I said no, I think you are beautiful." And she smiled wide and said, "I know, I find you beautiful as well, beautiful because you can see that this world is trying to change those who only wish to be who they are - you resisted the subservience of this society - where the masculine energy has grown too strong and the feminine has grown too weak. Where the appearance of things is far more fearful than the darkness that can lie within themselves. Do not find me sexist, I do not mean it as such." I kind of smiled and said, "I don't, in fact I find it strange that everyone else has deemed you a monster for not wanting be subservient to the nature of Adam and all those other things. You had a choice of your own - why would they call you evil for wanting to be yourself?" I almost thought I saw her eyes watering and I too almost started to cry as a feeling sort of touched my heart - this feeling of abandonment, or was it hurt because I was being deemed as evil or unnatural for being myself. "They call you a succubus, but you are far from that. Succubus are lower demons created in people when they become obsessive over other's or certain desires, they are our out-of-control desires and wants which have manifested as dark entities. Its true that other's can attach their sex demons to others, but its not always that - in order for one to overcome this, they must surrender their succubus or incubus to the universe - so that they can overcome their obsessions and desires and become better people."
"And how did you learn this?" she asked, this kind of knowing written all over her.
"I had to see the monster in which I could have become, whether it was by name or by my own actions. I had to see the true darkness that lies in the core of my desires and others - and I had to stop it before it manifested into a deadly obsession."
She shook her head some, and said, "There is one other thing, you looked deep within your soul and yes, you found darkness - but you also found an unbendable light. You found a sanctuary in your soul, one that could see this madness, this darkness that is trying to consume you. I sense that other's are harming you unintentionally, a curse of seduction has been manifested around you - and sadly I cannot tell if this person, these people, meant to do this to you." I think at this point she was referring to how I was almost spiritually and psychotically seduced by someone - whether it was intended to or not, it happened and the damage it left on my soul has tormented me ever since.

But she gave me her blessing and said that the Universe obviously loves me and would help to heal me with this wound and now I feel my connection to the Universe has grown ever stronger and I feel as though when other's try to seduce me, or change me or try to enforce their nature on me, they are going to find it very difficult. That's just my encounter with this entity.

LadyMay
01-07-2014, 08:24 PM
I always wanted to do rituals but was prevented by this exact same reason. It's a shame really. But I think the deity you're invoking would understand.

Lilyth Von Gore
01-07-2014, 08:57 PM
What an amazing experience, DarkestShadeofGrey. I've never had anything like that with Lilith.

Lorelyen
02-07-2014, 08:54 AM
Just my experience, take it how you will.

I've always had a strange connection with Lilith and her nature. I never considered her evil, however - the nature of this ... entity, emblem, whatever you call it is very mysterious. When I was going through a rather shaking ordeal - and my psyche began to tear apart - I recalled that I created a sort of astral realm in my mind - where I was visited by entities - her included. A bunch of dark entities were asking me if I would take them with me back to the real realm, that or let them possess me,'- but I told them that 'I wasn't searching for lower entities in this darkness nor will allow myself to be possessed by you, I am looking for deeper love, I am looking for a darkness that is seen as eternal night - one that is beautiful and is not willing to succumb to the wickedness of subservience.'

But she gave me her blessing and said that the Universe obviously loves me and would help to heal me with this wound and now I feel my connection to the Universe has grown ever stronger and I feel as though when other's try to seduce me, or change me or try to enforce their nature on me, they are going to find it very difficult. That's just my encounter with this entity.
A wonderful encounter. It’s said that she can be truly helpful to those attempting to deal with their dark side, just as she can be trouble to those who mess around. Tends to show that openness, sincerity, which you showed, go a long way.

A long term male friend had a different kind of run in, something we discussed a fair bit as it “threw” him and he showed me his journal. This was a few years ago when he had to devise an invocation (which, if I remember, he based on something to do with Lalita, the sexual aspect of Shakti - not too sure, however). Nothing seemed to happen at first but she came into hls life through a Voudou-esque spider mandalum he was using to attempt time travel. He inadvertently brought what he first thought was a waif of a girl back from some future “universe”.

He talked with her a bit then bade her return but she claimed she didn’t know how, and seemed to hang around him the whole time bringing him the most vivid daydreams, the pseudo-hallucinatory kind that overlay “reality” with such intensity they seem to be reality (in the colloquial sense of the word). I’ve had these kind of things so I knew what he meant.

Then his intent came true. Seems that she ravaged him and it was then he asked who she was. She just said, “You’ll know, you’ll understand.” And disappeared. Sure he knew, then! He became obsessed with trying to find her (using the mandalum and whatever ritual he could adapt; her oils and incenses (which he gets/got from a brilliant incense maker in the UK)) But without success although he told me that he felt her there in the side-lines, teasing, seducing and just refusing to come through the veil.

His situation worried me for a while – it felt like he’d created something that he couldn’t handle and even his attempts at banishment failed. He'd now say they were too half-hearted because he really didn’t want her to go.

But where it seems to tie in with your encounter is his claim that she had entrusted him with the female sexual Mysteries, something he claimed changed his life forever.

Lilith evil? I don't think of things quite in those terms.

Mishlen Linden said it better than me (of working on the dark side): “The need for balance grows. When one is blind to a force one gives that force the power of control.”

Later she says “Evil is that which draws people into illusion.”

Lilyth Von Gore
02-07-2014, 09:01 AM
I had an odd dream last night. I'm fairly certain it was Lucifer.
First he appeared, I was in my house and he just... walked in. I couldn't see his face.
The second time he appeared, he was wearing a long black trench coat, black jeans and a black top. He has short brown hair which framed his face and blue/green eyes.
I think he was challenging my anxiety of being around men I don't know. He asked me to do something, and I got really nervous for some reason, and he pulled me close to him, knelt us to the floor and sort of, cradled me, telling me it was okay. I felt this... odd sense of physical attraction in that moment.

LadyMay
02-07-2014, 01:30 PM
Lilith evil? I don't think of things quite in those terms.

Mishlen Linden said it better than me (of working on the dark side): “The need for balance grows. When one is blind to a force one gives that force the power of control.”

Later she says “Evil is that which draws people into illusion.”

I agree with this. Dark is not evil.. it's just about internal balancing.

LadyMay
02-07-2014, 01:35 PM
I had an odd dream last night. I'm fairly certain it was Lucifer.
First he appeared, I was in my house and he just... walked in. I couldn't see his face.
The second time he appeared, he was wearing a long black trench coat, black jeans and a black top. He has short brown hair which framed his face and blue/green eyes.
I think he was challenging my anxiety of being around men I don't know. He asked me to do something, and I got really nervous for some reason, and he pulled me close to him, knelt us to the floor and sort of, cradled me, telling me it was okay. I felt this... odd sense of physical attraction in that moment.

Interesting dream. Also very lovely. He helps us with our fears, I think like Lilith especially the ones related to patriarchy and bondage to 'male gods'. From a dream analysis point of view I would say the attraction is a good thing, because it means he's helping you accept the parts of yourself you are suffering anxiety from.

So I am assuming you invoked him sometime before the dream?

I also remembered earlier that you can invoke entities like Lucifer and Lilith with sigils. I don't know how though, so you may have to look that one up. I'll look it up too if I have time.

Lilyth Von Gore
02-07-2014, 01:44 PM
I did call out to him before I went to sleep.
It was weird. He was like an intruder in my house, forced himself in when I answered the door. Gods I wish I could draw. I would draw a picture of him to show you what he looked like.

LadyMay
02-07-2014, 02:05 PM
I did call out to him before I went to sleep.
It was weird. He was like an intruder in my house, forced himself in when I answered the door. Gods I wish I could draw. I would draw a picture of him to show you what he looked like.

Hmm.. maybe he had to break through the barriers you had unknowingly erected around yourself (in relation to the fears he is helping you deal with)? He had the right after all if you summoned him. It's cool he came though.

Maybe find a picture of a person or character who looks similar?

Lorelyen
02-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Has anyone any provenance on the origins of Lilith? She isn't mentioned in Genesis and seems first to appear in the Zohar.

Lilyth Von Gore
02-07-2014, 02:47 PM
Isiah, apparently. And in he Hebrew bible.

Scarlet, he kind of looked like this, but his hair was shorter and lighter, same style though, his features were softer, skin paler and his eyes were blue/green.
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608042153843034724&pid=1.7

LadyMay
02-07-2014, 05:04 PM
Isiah, apparently. And in he Hebrew bible.

Scarlet, he kind of looked like this, but his hair was shorter and lighter, same style though, his features were softer, skin paler and his eyes were blue/green.
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608042153843034724&pid=1.7

Oh wow ._. Yeah I can see why you felt attracted.. lol.

Actually in my dream he looked similar but it was such a long time ago I can't remember the details now..

Lilyth Von Gore
02-07-2014, 05:13 PM
Yeah, though he was much, much more attractive than that.

Ralph
08-08-2014, 05:07 AM
I've come to a realisation that even though I have beings that I pray to, like my Gods, or my guardian Angel, I don't actually have a specific guide as such. I thought it was Lilith, but She's disappeared and has been gone doing Her own thing, as She tends to do.
So, I'm at a loss. I have no guide. No one I can connect with, ask for help directly. No voice that advises me on what to do.
So how do I discover who my guide is? How can I trust whoever comes along when there are so many less than noce spirits out there who would take on the guise of being a guide and prey on those like me who have never met their guide?

As I understand correctly you have excepted Lilith back in your life as your 'Guardian' or 'Protector'. First of all I would like you to ask to stop doing that. She is part of the 'Dark Divinity' from which little too no good for Humankind will ever come. She will even hurt you although you are one of her 'followers'. Why not let - for example - the "Divine Mother " be your Guardian or at least 'pray' or 'meditate' to her. She is much kinder :icon_bounce:.

Now about my own experiences with Lilith and The Succubus.

The Succubus on earth is always together with Lilith on earth. The Succubus calls Lilith "The Aunt" and she knows Lucifer as 'Commander' (and maybe some of his other names too). The Succubus and Lilith are 2 separate spirits, Lilith being higher in hierarchy. There 'formal' sentence is: "Now go and do something important".

I've slept with the Succubus once but she didn't let me climax. She also reminded me of what happened in the Garden of Eden (men always want to be on top and want to do it whenever they want to) and she hinted that was maybe the reason why she accepted the apple from the snake (which explains the snake around "Divine Lilith").

At one point the Succubus tried to 'drink' my brains (which is done on an Astral Projection level) and when I told her that has happened to me before she became ecstatic. She astral projected a heart and yelled out 'My Sister'. I than figured out that 'the Mother' of the "Boss of all Maffia and other criminal organisations" (which was the one sucking out my brains when I was young) is considered a sister of the Succubus by the divine spirits.

I have a few scars on my body caused by divine entities. Guess which bodypart is scared by the Succubus and her Aunt :redface:.

There could be more than one Succubus and Lilith in 'earthbound' form on earth.

PS, Yes Lucifer can appear to you as a beautifull man. He speaks very courtly and is very polite..... He can also ruin your life...

Baile
08-08-2014, 10:19 AM
Too much info Ralph, honestly. Please read the forum posting rules regarding children and family, etc.

Ralph
08-08-2014, 04:44 PM
Sorry. I can't edit it anymore. Please feel free to delete the parts you think are inapropriate.

Lorelyen
10-08-2014, 07:52 AM
Ralph, I agree. Anyone who thinks Lilith is some kind of suppressed goddess suddenly redeemed; some shining creature of light, is in trouble. She is of the dark side. She can be met and her sexual kalas can be given in Thantifaxath on the Nightside. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this as long as one knows what one's doing.

It's one of these "don't try this at home" things. Thankfully, operations on the Nightside are not easy and one MUST establish a guide first,
otherwise they'll find it difficult to separate their magical reality from their everyday "normal" reality - and that way madness lies....

:(

Lilyth Von Gore
13-06-2015, 12:05 PM
Ralph, I agree. Anyone who thinks Lilith is some kind of suppressed goddess suddenly redeemed; some shining creature of light, is in trouble. She is of the dark side. She can be met and her sexual kalas can be given in Thantifaxath on the Nightside. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this as long as one knows what one's doing.

It's one of these "don't try this at home" things. Thankfully, operations on the Nightside are not easy and one MUST establish a guide first,
otherwise they'll find it difficult to separate their magical reality from their everyday "normal" reality - and that way madness lies....

:(

I know this is a late reply, so apologies.
I understand your concern, but it's unfounded.
No harm has ever come to me from worshipping one of the darker deities.

MIND POWER
13-06-2015, 01:58 PM
I think this is abit of a pathetic thread.

I find it funny how people maybe change their outlook or alliances in life. I think that is very shallow, feeble and weak! but i am a good reader of people and i am not surprised. For me the act of worship is one of the oldest forms of energy vampirism, and anything asking you to worship it is a false god or deity and its getting its energy from you. (This is abundantly clear, that's why you need to be aware of what you are worshiping).

And i mainly speak to the women when i say this (Because you are my concern, you are the key in allot of things within spirituality maybe). So listen to me.......you don't have to live up to the lie and propaganda that the story of Adam & Eve was! Which as a result was the reason why small minded, pea sized perception people throughout history persecuted and suppressed women. Understand that you are goddesses in your own right, and stand up! and stop being so easily tempted, enticed by all these false gods, demons and entities (Although it may seem like fun). Evil always as a noble course, its fantastic at what it does! deception is its expertise! its a coward so it will pray of feebleness, energetically in my opinion.

But anyway just in general, mankind both men and women need to detox themselves from the need to worship. Worshiping keeps you in the dark, from really truly regaining knowledge of your true self. (And women more so than anybody else, in my opinion have forgotten more than men! because you have been specifically targeted).

So be careful to what you open yourselves up to, trickster entities etc.

Don't endorse your own suppression (In ways we can't even perceive energetically or dimensional at this moment in time), and worship yourselves ladies.

Take back your power

skygazer
13-06-2015, 02:42 PM

that myth has been perverted many times over, like so many others. There is nothing to worship.

Lilith was a race of beings when women had wings, governed themselves, and coexisted with males but were not slaves to them. I will say no more here, pm me if you like.

Lorelyen
13-06-2015, 04:17 PM
I think this is abit of a pathetic thread.

I find it funny how people maybe change their outlook or alliances in life. I think that is very shallow, feeble and weak! but i am a good reader of people and i am not surprised. For me the act of worship is one of the oldest forms of energy vampirism, and anything asking you to worship it is a false god or deity and its getting its energy from you. (This is abundantly clear, that's why you need to be aware of what you are worshiping).

And i mainly speak to the women when i say this (Because you are my concern, you are the key in allot of things within spirituality maybe). So listen to me.......you don't have to live up to the lie and propaganda that the story of Adam & Eve was! Which as a result was the reason why small minded, pea sized perception people throughout history persecuted and suppressed women. Understand that you are goddesses in your own right, and stand up! and stop being so easily tempted, enticed by all these false gods, demons and entities (Although it may seem like fun). Evil always as a noble course, its fantastic at what it does! deception is its expertise! its a coward so it will pray of feebleness, energetically in my opinion.

But anyway just in general, mankind both men and women need to detox themselves from the need to worship. Worshiping keeps you in the dark, from really truly regaining knowledge of your true self. (And women more so than anybody else, in my opinion have forgotten more than men! because you have been specifically targeted).

So be careful to what you open yourselves up to, trickster entities etc.

Don't endorse your own suppression (In ways we can't even perceive energetically or dimensional at this moment in time), and worship yourselves ladies.

Take back your power

Nice tirade and I agree entirely.

There is a modern "soft" Lilith following that probably gives said entity a few laughs. Have a look at this Utube for a bit of nondescript invocation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af9Q24Hugb0

These invocatory rituals are supposed to be "inflame thyself with passion!" according to Abramelin. (Except one'd probably evoke Lilith.) Call that passion! No offering, no Eucharist, blows the candles out at the close rather than snuffs them. Not to mention performing such ritual as it is attired.

She has less chance of getting Lilith to ride her than me swimming the Pacific ocean. That ceremony wouldn't invoke a breeze in a fan factory, oh dear me, no.

I'm not normally scathing about people involving themselves with spiritual ritual but that one is so untutored, so lacklustre.

Even so, there are dangers.
I don't like to use the word "psychological" but there is a real danger to the psychological state of someone unwary attempting such a psychodrama and being serious -
- really letting fly - without a lot of preparation. First they need a grimoire....

(By the way, I'm on the o/p's ignore list so I can afford a little more candour than I might otherwise.)

Lorelyen
13-06-2015, 04:39 PM
that myth has been perverted many times over, like so many others. There is nothing to worship.

Lilith was a race of beings when women had wings, governed themselves, and coexisted with males but were not slaves to them. I will say no more here, pm me if you like.

There are all manner of stories about Lilith, none of which can be proved but are equally valid if one wants to traffic with the meaning of Lilith.

It can be done.

A couple of months ago, Starfire re-printed its title Liber Lilith, a fictional work but one containing a lot of information from which invocations might be attempted. The author claims it is not a grimoire. Starfire credit him with a lot of research. (I read about 3 chapters and got bored with the style but I bet there are people out there on the Typhonian path trying to make a grimoire of it.)

Frankly best to leave it alone unless one wants to work on the dark side for a while. Thankfully pulling together the necessary invocatory names, Armies of Angels and Archangels of the Qliphoth is not easy so it would have to be a determined seeker to get anywhere.

As Thomas Karlsson says, "Qliphotic operations often generate very strong and uncontrollable effects. The Qliphoth has been called "The fruits on the Tree of Death". It is associated with abnormality and chaos. Strong experiences of sex and death, lust and suffering are common as are other paradoxical extremes. Never work the Qliphoth if you are mentally or physically unbalanced."
(Qabalah, Qliphoth and Geotic Magic).
In this respect unbalanced is a keyword to be interpreted as not in balance (rather than crazy).

MIND POWER
15-06-2015, 02:34 PM
Nice tirade and I agree entirely.

Its only in this arena, do i have this attitude Lorelyen. With some people in mainstream, probably not (It's best i don't waste my energy/concerns on certain types). Feminine energy is meant to consist of wisdom, so that's what i expect to see from it (Not what i have seen in this thread, so that's why i had to say something).

I don't think its wise to open yourself up or worship numerous entities, who may have a effect upon you in various ways outside of your perception that you cannot fully comprehend at this point in time. And too all the people that are easily infatuated, impressed and entice with the style of something.......

I have always stated that evil always has a noble cause, and its fantastic at what it does. If you truly intrinsically on some level believe that you are Goddesses and Gods, well people need to start acting like one instead of court gestures (Too many groupies infatuated by these characters/entities) all this talk of enslavement! people enslaves themselves! after a certain point by their perceptions of themselves and what they choose to endorse or give attention to. (That's mankind in a nutshell).

If i can again be abit tame, and empathize with nonsense.

I guess Lorelyen everything is trial and error with some people, and the way i see things metaphysically. Is that we are not learning and discovering, we are trying to constantly remember. Maybe all the falls we suffer, all the knocks we take and the choices we make! and the consequences of them choices will help some people remember.

Or maybe not......i won't be bothering with this thread again.

Lilyth Von Gore
16-06-2015, 07:29 PM
If you find this thread so pathetic, why comment at all?
And for the record, Lorelyn, I can see what you're writing.

metal68
16-06-2015, 07:34 PM
I find it amazing how people believe in all these different gods/goddesses, and I really don't mean offence. It's just hard enough believing in the one god and finding supporting evidence for that!

MIND POWER
16-06-2015, 09:35 PM
If you find this thread so pathetic, why comment at all?
And for the record, Lorelyn, I can see what you're writing.

Because i felt like.

I felt like if i didn't say what i wanted to say, then it would of bothered me for the rest of the day. Even though at the time, i was listening to a old song called "Too Close" by Next or you might be more familiar with the UK boy Band called Blue, still i would of been bothered.

Do you remember that song Lilyth Von Gore..? decent haha #messingwithyou.

If i did not get my passionate points across, which was for people not to be so gullible, easily enticed on certain issues. And i was more bothered because i saw women, seemingly being devoid of wisdom (Which is to be fair in most parts rare on this site with the regulars) and it bothers me more when i see it from women due my beliefs in you being somewhat of a key in this spiritual game if we are to move out of this density etc.

Listen to this woman's video, i stumbled across this video last week. She kind of sums up the my concerns slightly upon worship. (I am not into all this channeling of entities, but i understand some of you women are so as a man i am just looking out for you! and in that game you have to be wise i suppose). And i still stick my statement, evil always has a noble cause! and its fantastic at what it does! so don't be so easily fooled and manipulated. Goddess and Gods don't need to worship nobody, also God's or Goddess don't need to be worshiped! they should not have that appetite for that energy. That's a alarm bell that they are false gods and have no real power without your attention, thoughts and emotions (That's the way i see it) you should worship yourself Lilyth Von Gore.

Trickster Entities: Wisdom from a Woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4WN9bLf1Mg

Fair play you can do whatever you want to do Lilyth Von Gore, i won't say anymore.