PDA

View Full Version : Secrety Societies

lightwithin
29-11-2010, 01:15 AM
I've read a lot about secret socieites, and have seen many conspiracy theory documentaries about them, just curious what others thoughts are on this? Do you all think the Illuminati for example are running our government and include members of our government? is the USA army being brainwashed with hypnotism that they are triggered by key words to assasinate and then once they commit the assassination or murder they have memory loss of the event?

I know I've just spoken of a few conspiracy theories but I find them really facinating, and well...not too far fetched. I like watching documentries on them but after a day or 2 I have bad nightmares because of all the negativity and fear brought about from such documentaries and thoughts.

What do you all think?

Shim
29-11-2010, 01:24 AM
I've read a lot about secret socieites, and have seen many conspiracy theory documentaries about them, just curious what others thoughts are on this? Do you all think the Illuminati for example are running our government and include members of our government? is the USA army being brainwashed with hypnotism that they are triggered by key words to assasinate and then once they commit the assassination or murder they have memory loss of the event?

I know I've just spoken of a few conspiracy theories but I find them really facinating, and well...not too far fetched. I like watching documentries on them but after a day or 2 I have bad nightmares because of all the negativity and fear brought about from such documentaries and thoughts.

What do you all think?

The military understands how to do things in the most effective method. Why not enlist and find out yourself? Remember, a soldier is still responsible for their moral standings.

7luminaries
30-11-2010, 12:14 AM
:smile: lol@shim's suggestion to enlist...

@lightwithin...I would say generally that truth is stranger than fiction. Yes it's not too far-fetched...and that's about all I have to say :D

Well...you may want to read a few books...The Day After Roswell, Disclosure (written by or based on interviews w military personnel) or anything by Jim Marrs, who does broad-spectrum investigative reporting. He is well known for Crossfire, the book on the JFK assassination.

Cheers!
7L

Summerland
30-11-2010, 12:26 AM
lightwithin, fact is not stranger than fiction when it comes to government conspiracies. However when the governments of the world conspire to hide the fact that they have been aware of UFO's and aliens for about 60 years, I don't believe anything that comes out of their mouths. And yes, the government, at least in the US , has been running experiemnets on people for many years. And so has the Soviets. I am not going to say anymore (as I get WAY too pi--ed off when I start talking about conspiracies. :book1: :disgust: The info is out there; you just have to look for it.

Silver
30-11-2010, 02:04 AM
I think it is important to do your own research on this or any other sort of thing one is interested in. Just asking people's opinions doesn't really get you very far. I strongly suggest take a listen to the am radio show hosted by George Noory, called Coast to Coast. You can google coast to coast or C2C or George Noory and come up with their website where you can get dates and times and guest speakers and subject for any given night. Warning they're on in the wee hours.

Spiritlite
30-11-2010, 02:06 AM
I'm with silver do your own research. There's a **** load of consipiracy theories out there and each can be twisted to sound very real and some are in fact real.
Spiritlite.

Shim
30-11-2010, 03:40 AM

What do you all think?

That's just ridiculous thinking, to launch an attack based on a code word then to lose all recollection of the event afterwards. What for? National security J/k that's just insane.

LightBearer
30-11-2010, 02:21 PM
a lot of conspiracy theories are just that THEORIES, not facts, just opinions.

I think the main point you have to observe is not others opinions on these things but your own.

your conscious mind is intrigued, but you state yourself that too much of these things brings out your fears and paranoias, your subconscious is your driving force until you can control your conscious, and your subconscious is screaming at you to avoid these things like the plague.

these theories are not enlightened thinking, they are just another form of base thinking. it is fear and control, just by a different mechanism.

ill take one of your mentioned theories, that soldiers are brainwashed in order to carry out assasinations and then forget about them. why go to all of that trouble when there are people who will happily do it, because they are motivated to? all a bit fantastic to be honest. when i was in the military i done things because it was what i believed to be correct at the time, not because someone uttered the magic word. I was more than willing to do what was necessary out of pure belief in family and country nothing else was required.

Racer X
06-12-2010, 02:46 PM
Every government is a secret society....

Every Religion is a secret society.....

Every group is a secret society.....

To some one.

Cletus VanDamme
09-12-2010, 12:13 AM
People talking about the Freemasons as a big world controlling conspiracy always makes me laugh. I live on the same street of one of their "top secret headquarters", it's a plain brick building, kind of small, with a big "Freemason Lodge" and number and everything decalled on the wall. They might be a cult, in that they may have their own set of secret religious beliefs, but they aren't controlling finance or talking to aliens or whatever.
At least, that's what they WANT you to think...

Jules
10-12-2010, 10:36 AM
That's just ridiculous thinking, to launch an attack based on a code word then to lose all recollection of the event afterwards. What for? National security J/k that's just insane.
In your eyes maybe, but not neccessarily others. I'm not saying I agree with it I'm just saying it's each to their own and as such who are we to say any different?

Lets face it. Do ANY of us know what the hell is happening these days? I for one would love to say all these are a load of garbage but some of them do have some semblance of truth attached to them........ sighhh

Cleolotus
11-12-2010, 11:31 PM
There is quite an interesting movie called The Manchurian Candidate which shows how people can be used by "The Powers that be" for sinister means.

I have no doubt it is possible and has probably been used to kill off prominent people who are causing problems.

Silver
12-12-2010, 12:36 AM
...and was based on a true story I believe?

inspirit
12-12-2010, 02:59 AM
It's all true.

Look into MK Ultra and Monarch Mind Control where governments have been known to use torture in order to create mind control slaves. This isn't just a theory. There are hundreds of testimonies and many cases that have gone to trial.

surfjam
16-01-2011, 09:53 AM
The only thing I'm sure of is that I can't trust any answer to this I would find publicly.

If someone knows the truth, they would not likely say... unless they just "think" they know.

Or they would intentionally mislead me, to make me "think" I know.

But those who truthfully tell me every detail of their secret, for sure they just "think" they know.

Well, I can tell you truthfully that I know nothing. Although I'm thinking about starting my own one-man secret society. Or I just want you to "think" so!

:tshirt:

norseman
16-01-2011, 11:18 AM
X-Files is alive and well, and living in the forums :D

Internal Queries
17-01-2011, 04:10 AM
even if any or all is true ... what can ya do about it?

Silver
17-01-2011, 04:49 AM
even if any or all is true ... what can ya do about it?

There ya go.

Each individual has to sift and weigh what evidence there may be in books, the media etc. As I said, anyone interested, check out George Noory Coast to Coast.

Greenslade
18-01-2011, 03:04 PM
Be afraid, be very afraid. If the societies were so secret you wouldn't even know they existed.

Deusdrum
19-01-2011, 10:47 AM
There may be a secret society so secret, that even the members do not know they are members.

I don't know what to believe. It is a pandora's box, i feel, to say the least.

The writer Robert Anton Wilson once said that his friends and him could barely make up a conspiracy theory without it turning out to be true.

Perhaps the shadow aspect (black ops, etc.) has us asleep and set up, but they too, may be pawns in a much larger design. In my opinion, the greater Divine plan.

"unfortunately Neo, no one can be told the truth, you have to experience it for yourself.." I certainly don't claim to know the truth.

I would suggest though that you rely on meditation, intuition, personal experience, and pay attention to syncronicities. Beyond that, "to thine own self be true.." and keep focused on the positive dreams/directions/activities in your life.

I found that a lot of times, so much of the conspiracy thing is like a skipping record player, saying the same thing over and over.. for me, it wasn't necessarily conducive to my health to listen to it too much. If you are really interested, become a UFO investigator, investigative journalist, researcher of some sort and pursue it for yourself.

Consider that alot of conspiracy youtube, internet sites, etc. may just be more disinformation. "Organized confusion, negative illusion..." Talk is cheap. In the end, regardless of what is going on, the only thing that we can control is ourselves, the only place where we can affect change, is from where we are standing right now, and the most effective change is when we can take care of our own business, from within, and spread love/truth from that point. As good as i am able to sum up my thoughts on it at the moment.

I throw this quote around a lot, but i always think of it; "Reality is that which, when you cease to believe it, doesn't go away."

OneLove . ~

surfjam
19-01-2011, 11:59 AM
There may be a secret society so secret, that even the members do not know they are members.
:evil1: ssshhhh! (I think)

davepitch
24-01-2011, 09:19 PM
Monty python springs to mind secret handshakes..dave

Silver
24-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Consider that alot of conspiracy youtube, internet sites, etc. may just be more disinformation. "Organized confusion, negative illusion..." Talk is cheap. In the end, regardless of what is going on, the only thing that we can control is ourselves, the only place where we can affect change, is from where we are standing right now, and the most effective change is when we can take care of our own business, from within, and spread love/truth from that point. As good as i am able to sum up my thoughts on it at the moment.

Excellent statement, D.

Perry J
24-01-2011, 11:00 PM
The important thing to consider about conspiracy theories is not whether they are true or not, but your REACTION to them.

If you react with fear and want to hide, the possibility of a power elite will be granted free way. Many theories are designed just to induce fear and hopelessness among people- and that's maybe a conspiracy in itself.

Other conspiracies use the arisen fear to make people willing to accept some "solution". We have the Zeitgeist movement, for example. Seen those movies? They present a horrible reality, inducing in people the sense "we are at stake here"- and in the last movie they present a solution, where technology is the answer to ALL problems of humankind.

We are following authorities. And we do that because we do not know who we really are.

So, the important thing is: Find out who you really are. Dare to see the mental box you are hiding in. Dare to BE. Wake up from the dream state, then you understand what is happening. Then you experience the reality. You know how it all works, when you know how the human ego works.
See the Beam in your own eye. Let the ego die. Only the ego is afraid.

surfjam
24-01-2011, 11:19 PM
My reaction to the idea of secret societies is that I want one of my own! How could I respect any group that wanted me to join them? :dontknow:

Anyone want to start a secret society? Don't answer that!!!!! :glasses7:

Perry J
25-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Here I link to this video again; Walter Veith: The Secret behind Secret Societies...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5505313512583412097 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.com%2Fvid eoplay%3Fdocid%3D-5505313512583412097)#

Time
26-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Driving around town the other day.... thers some old buildings on the other side of town ( fairly old 1 or 200 years old). Being ont he city bus, i was looking at the buildings, and I notived the one, with a huge pentegram window, at the very top of the building..... A few days later, I noticed the masons symbol, next to the door, on that same building.....

LiberianGirlPYT
26-04-2012, 04:36 PM
I agree with this post.

The important thing to consider about conspiracy theories is not whether they are true or not, but your REACTION to them.

If you react with fear and want to hide, the possibility of a power elite will be granted free way. Many theories are designed just to induce fear and hopelessness among people- and that's maybe a conspiracy in itself.

Other conspiracies use the arisen fear to make people willing to accept some "solution". We have the Zeitgeist movement, for example. Seen those movies? They present a horrible reality, inducing in people the sense "we are at stake here"- and in the last movie they present a solution, where technology is the answer to ALL problems of humankind.

We are following authorities. And we do that because we do not know who we really are.

So, the important thing is: Find out who you really are. Dare to see the mental box you are hiding in. Dare to BE. Wake up from the dream state, then you understand what is happening. Then you experience the reality. You know how it all works, when you know how the human ego works.
See the Beam in your own eye. Let the ego die. Only the ego is afraid.

norseman
26-04-2012, 05:15 PM
"some old buildings on the other side of town ( fairly old 1 or 200 years old)." Time

:D:D Hilarious ! I have socks older than that ! :D