PDA

View Full Version : Stories Paranormal Experiences

Firetastic
29-06-2014, 07:26 PM
Hi everybody I was wondering if you could share some stories of paranormal goings on.

I personally have never had anything paranormal happen to me but my mum has. I'll tell you a few.

The most recent one was when my Grandad was dying. We had been at the hospital all day. My Gran was sitting with him upstairs and my mum and dad had gone down to the canteen for something to eat. It was about 10:00pm. They were sitting eating when the two lights above them went up and down up and down. My mum said to dad " I think my Dad has just gone" Sure enough when they went back to the ward he had passed away. I do believe this was my Grandad saying goodbye.

Another time we had an old dog called Lasey. She wore a metal chain around her neck. One day she was very unwell so my Grandad and Dad took her to the vet. My mum was in the kitchen having a cigarette. My Grandad did not really like her smoking. She was just standing when as clear as a bell she heard the chain rattle. It was so clear that she put her cigarette out thinking they had returned only to find nobody in the living room.. They returned half an hour later and told Mum Lasey had been put to sleep.

desert rat
01-07-2014, 03:09 AM
Welcome to the forum , thanks for the two stories , if you read some of the other posts you will find many stories .

sea-dove
01-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Ive had a lot of different experiences but I'll just share about a couple of experiences I had in just one little area now.

I lived out in the country and to get to my boyfriends house of that time, he lived in a very small town (Im surprised it even had a name) which basically consisted of just a few houses and a hall on a roadside which I had to pass by to get to his house.

One side of the road was the small hall and carpark which also had a big stobie pole by the road, while the other sideh ad a little car pull in bay spot with some huge gum trees and bushes (I think it had also little cement table there too).

One night I was driving down that road, I saw in the huge gum tree some big, dinner plate saucer size?, glowing yellow round eyes. Whatever it was up in that huge tree to have eyes that size would of had to have been huge itself (I guesstimated elephant size.. very high up in that big old tree).

I freaked out, floored the car (I'd actually used his car that day) and blew off my boyfriends muffler going down his dirt road. I was so scared that whatever it was.. "maybe it could pick up the car and fly away with it?" ..hahaha. Well maybe it was all the more worst as it was completely dark and I couldnt even see what form it had so my imagination was going wild.

Another time.. going throu the same place (there is something about that place) .. I see a guy in a brown jumper and blue jeans with average length brown hair.. standing back by the bushes where one wouldnt really normally expect to be seen (but after the other experience, I was always on the lookout going throu that spot). The guy as my car got closer gave me this slow creepy wave, slowly side to side as if "I know you will see me!".

I knew there was something very wrong with this situation as that place was deserted, no cars there, no way for someone to get there (its out of the middle of nowwhere, the 2 houses down the road all had their lights off it was late at night).

I told my boyfriend about it to only find out he'd previously seen a guy by exactly the same description but when he saw him he'd been standing by the stobie pole on the other side of the road, outside the deserted hall... with his head in his hands.

What is creepy about this is I later then found out that a guy fitting the description we saw, wearing those same things (brown jumper, blue jeans) and of around that age. Had got into a fight with his girlfriend and had put a gun to in his mouth in that hall carpark and killed himself there.

I also realised later on that from the distance I saw the guy, had he been a physical person, there is no way I could of noted from the distance he was in the dark at night.. seen the colours of his clothes or hair colour. So that further proved to me I'd psychically seen this guys ghost.

Apparently other locals have done so too. I dont know if this guy still haunts this spot. (this was back in the days before I'd done any spirit rescuse stuff).