PDA

View Full Version : Tarot newbie, help please? :)

Rosie C
29-06-2014, 06:48 PM
Hello! I'm a newbie on this forum so HEY! :)

Would love if anyone who is good with tarot reading could help me interpret my recent one? I'm a newbie on tarot cards so much appreciative of any help possible!

I have done a celtic cross reading regarding my love life. I have recently been talking to this guy I met online for 3 months now. It's been pretty casual, texting every day. He has already asked me out once but unfortunately I couldn't go, but hasn't asked me again since. That was nearly a month ago and I don't know where this is going and I don't want to ask him out or even hint as I believe a man should always initiate if interested. Call me old fashion but hey! Anyways, this was my result...

1. Central issue- 4 of cups
2. What is crossing you - 3 of swords
3. Recent past - knight of pentacles
4. Possible outcome - 2 of cups
5. Root of the issue - the lovers
6. Immediate future - queen of cups
7. Your attitude-6 of wands
8. Your environment - king of pentacles
9. Hopes and fears - the chariot
10. Final outcome - five of pentacles

Thank you all! I'm pretty much stuck in a rut with the whole situation with me and him and I have decided not to text him anymore because I don't want to just keep texting a guy who isn't willing to want to see me for another 3 months!
Rosie :)

FairyCrystal
01-07-2014, 10:00 AM
I don't like doing readings when the reader doesn't even try to interpret her/himself.
But to react to your story: he did initiate. You declined. If you like him, maybe let him know one way or another that you are still interested. Sure we all like the man to do the hard work, but in order for that to happen, a woman should make sure the guy knows she's interested. That's what this 'game' is all about. Interaction, the woman hinting and flirting, so the man knows she's game. What you do now, is tell him indirectly you are not interested at all, as you don't even hint. You think a man will feel comfortable going after a woman that gives him the cold shoulder? He has already asked you out, and from what I gather, you've shut the door on him after that. No man is eager to barge into a brick wall (twice), they're not gluttons for punishment. So at least let him know you like him.

kindheart
01-07-2014, 01:24 PM
I have to agree with FairyCrystal here...

Lorelyen
01-07-2014, 07:18 PM
Hello, Rosie C.

Welcome here! :smile:

What's your interpretation?

Awakened Queen
01-07-2014, 07:58 PM
Ask him out for coffee, something casual, and see what he says. You don't need the tarot to figure this one out:wink: