PDA

View Full Version : Is this manifestation?

Kaitscryer
29-06-2014, 05:25 PM
Every time over the past few months that I have thought "I really don't want to have practice tomorrow", practice got cancelled. Do you think this was just a coincidence or did I manifest that there would be no practice?
Thanks in advance to whoever answers:smile:

Adrienne
29-06-2014, 05:38 PM
Hello Kaitscryer, I would say 50/50 . Just curious.... sounds like this is a regular request, lol ..... wouldn't it be easier to just not take part in / or stop participating in whatever it is you aren't wanting to practice for ?

Kaitscryer
29-06-2014, 06:01 PM
I am not participating anymore:smile:

prettypolly
01-07-2014, 09:10 AM
I would also agree, 50/50, yes you may have manifested for practice not to be on so you would not have to take place but I believe this would happen if it was not for your hightest good anyway and the realistic part of it may just not have been on :)

sea-dove
02-07-2014, 06:40 AM
Id think the energy of your thoughts did have impact onto things.

Some people can be quite powerful manifestors of their wishes, I am.. I simply often just have things conform to my wishes.

eg this happened last week. I was too tired to be cooking dinner so decided to buy pizza. Im supposed to be thou on a low carb diet but unfortunately when one orders pizza and wants it delivered, there is minimum order and everything there is high carb. So to reach the minimum order amount, I had to then order a garlic bread I didnt want.

The pizza guy arrived.. he appologised greatly to me when he did as they had run out of garlic bread :) (so I got what I wanted and it delivered under the cost they do deliveries at). In this situation I even got a freebie cause they had run out lol.. (a free bottle of drink) as a sorry to me for not doing my full order haha. (so as that is high carb too, Ive put that away for the family for xmas, by xmas every year, Ive always manifested free drinks to take for the family, they come to me free in all kinds of ways).

One of the important things when it comes to manifestation ability, is belief that you are doing it!! So dont stop believing it as otherwise you will have less luck in this area. Dont go thinking .. oh my thoughts may of only affected things 50%.

I saw a great example of this with my daughter, she used to manifest anything she wanted (the only situation she couldnt seem to control is how other children at school treated her). When she around 12? at the time..something she tried to manifest didnt work.. she was shocked to the point she went on about it as she was so used to having every wish of hers basically happen. It left her feeling confused.

I noticed since then.. she suddenly lost her ability to manifest. She obviously lost her confidence and now carries doubt over her ability to manifest. (she was so good at this that she was even able to show me how she could change a traffic light at will at one point!!!).

Know your power and BELIEVE.. and this will help this ability carry on in other areas of your life.