PDA

View Full Version : Accessing Higher self or Christ Consciousness - idk

LeoJeo
25-06-2014, 08:42 AM
So where to start.....Boy....First let me start off with thanking all of you for reading this and giving my post the time of day, it truly means a lot to me. :) I recently got back from the Rave festival EDC Las Vegas and I must say it was a truly emotional and spiritual time for me. Raves are modern day rituals with the repetitive beats played by a shaman (DJ), shared experience of happiness and excitement, altered states of consciousness, a feeling of oneness and acceptance. I've only been to 3 raves so far but every time has been a truly transformative experience for me. After long bouts of meditation on my soul purpose in this life, its become apparent to me that my purpose is to lead these raves as a dj (shaman) to raise vibrations of attendees and create happiness and joy for all who watch, as well as to foster a sense of oneness and connectedness among the crowd. So they (raves and the music) mean a lot to me and is directly correlated with my spiritual path.

Whenever I am in the crowd, this body (Don't want to say "I" as I am simply a body/mind/spirit complex of source, but for the purpose of simplicity, I will use "I".) dances, and dancing for hours during a rave along with the combination of loud repetitive dance beats (akin to shamanic ritual drums) lights/lasers, and positive states of mind of all the attendees combines allowing some higher form of consciousness to take over and telepathically communicate with those in attendance at the rave. If you don't know, dancing is a form of meditation and allows one to get into altered and higher states of mind. This has happened to me twice now and its been the same exact experience so I know its not some kind of random thing. The realization that I was able to access a higher dimension of reality closer to source hit me hard. The thought that this body was able to access Christ consciousness like Jesus was came through my body, and I have the asteroids Yeshuah and Angel conjunct Sun in my astrology chart so maybe there's some validity to the thought.

Both times the form of higher consciousness takes over, and my vision changes dramatically. Whereas normally my sight can only focus on a small part without the peripherals being kind of blurry, whenever this happens my peripherals become crystal clear and I notice the whole instead of individuals, and even when I notice individuals I can still see the whole perfectly. And what I am noticing is Spirit all around and I can literally see and sense the oneness of reality/God.

This last time was at EDC Las Vegas 2014 on Friday when I saw 2 dj's I really like. I got into the state of consciousness and my ego completely died away to access something greater. Its always at this point that I notice a change in the way people react to me. They will all of a sudden start coming up to me or talking to me randomly and being completely friendly and kind. They'll offer me things for free and just be drawn to me. Every time I would focus in on an individual in the crowd they would almost immediately look around from the set and search the crowd. It happened too many times to be coincidence.

Here's when it really really got interesting. During this set they played a song that I instantly made a connection with and found deeper meaning in the lyrics. The higher consciousness then made the connection with what I was feeling and what everyone else was and relayed a message to them based on it. I want you all to listen to this song and then read the below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoUVtthd7gY

My awareness then telepathically sent a message to all in the crowd, stating something similar to this: "All is one. Who you think you are is not who you are. You have been here before and the walls tumbling down is your ego in the face of divine love. You are one with each other and with the universe and that this music is a pathway to the present moment, which is where God lies. This song is your ego getting a hint of the real you, your higher self, your soul, and that the city you love is your sense of separation. But if you close your eyes, you will get a glimpse of past lives and that your soul is eternal. Embrace this feeling and feel the oneness with God and feel the divine love and light around you."

I then focused on the dj's and here's where it became almost unreal. The consciousness that took over and suppressed my ego (higher self or christ consciousness) told the DJ's the same thing and I literally saw the one I concentrated on first look directly at me as the voice was speaking to him and smile and nod his head in understanding as it told him that he was not who he was and that he is here to simply raise vibrations in the new age as a modern day shaman and that what really matters isn't the praise he gets, its the music, the connectedness, and God that matters. He had the smaller ego of the two so was easier to reach. Then the consciousness focused on the one with the larger ego and told him the same thing and I could tell he was reluctant to acknowledge the same fact but then did and was visibly humbled. He also looked directly at me and gave me a thumbs up. They then both visibly got happier and got much more into the djing. I wouldn't even believe it was happening if I hadn't actually felt their eye contact on me in the crowd when the higher consciousness was speaking to them. Like I was close enough to see their gaze and the visual confirmation of what was being telepathically communicated was much too striking to ignore.

All of this really resulted in a gigantic ego death and further allowed this consciousness that I am to really get more connected with source and expand my awareness. Curious enough, I kept getting the thought that I am a conduit for Christ Consciousness and that I can access it pretty easily through these meditative states but that I am not the only one. Many of the other Starseeds and crystals/rainbows can as well, I just happened to at that moment. I also kept getting the thought that I was accessing the same consciousness Jesus was but that I wasn't going to make the mistake that what was talking WAS me, and that I am simply a voice for it. Because we all know how well that turned out when he spoke as if he was this consciousness. They made a damned religion out of the guy that's lasted 2000 years. It was just a lack of effective communication of the message and I think Jesus was dismayed at how it was taken and distorted. I was recently told on an astrology forum that Jesus's message is deeply connected with my life and that him and I share a lot of the same markings in our charts. He said "...would mean that you as a person identify with His life mission, His purpose.. possibly even that you can be an embodiment of the message that he was trying to spread, what he was trying to achieve as the perfect form of man, the archetype." The sabian symbol for one of my aspects is "A NEW DIMENSION of being is envisioned mobilizing creative endeavors." A new dimension = higher dimension: 5th and on up. Creative endeavors = creating music as a dj and producer. I was also told by a psychic I visited that I have 3 kings as my spirit guides, like the ones that visited Jesus when he was a child. Its all really crazy to think about and the connections of the dots are still barely registering in my mind. I almost don't even believe what happened to me and the really profound coincidences that have connected me to this figure.

*edit* I just opened my New Testament and read one of the first things that I opened up to. It was Romans 12

"Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. For through the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think more highly of himself than he ought to think so as to have sound judgment, as God has allotted to each a measure of faith. For just as we have many members in one body and all the members do not have the same function, so we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another. Since we have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, each of us is to excercise them accordingly: if prophecy, according to the proportion of his faith; if service, in his serving; or he who teaches, in his teaching; or he who exhorts, in his exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads; with dilligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness. Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality. Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. Be of the same mind toward one another, do not be haughty in mind, but associate with the lowly. Do not be wise in your own estimation. Never pay back evil for evil to anyone. Respect what is right in the sight of all men. If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men...."

This right here confirms that his message is deeply connected with my current life. Giving my body as spiritual service of worship = dancing at the rave and getting into this state of consciousness( The renewing of my mind). We are all one in Christ consciousness and each has his/her own individuality to contribute. Too many meaningful "coincidences" to really be just coincidences. I hope you guys enjoyed reading the post and would really really love to hear anything you guys have to add or say! I still don't know if it was my higher self or Christ consciousness I was accessing but it was definitely of a higher dimension. I....really do think that might have been the higher me. :O

Baile
25-06-2014, 09:34 AM
I still don't know if it was my higher self or Christ consciousnessSame thing really at that level of spirit reality. It's not Christ consciousness BTW, it's Pure Spirit, the essence of the All. The Christian religion hijacked the idea and applied the Christ term to it. Siddhartha for example didn't attain Christ consciousness, his awakening happened centuries before Christianity. He had a cognitive experience of Pure Spirit, same as Jesus and other ascended masters.

Arcturus
25-06-2014, 10:05 AM
Same thing really at that level of spirit reality. It's not Christ consciousness BTW, it's Pure Spirit, the essence of the All. The Christian religion hijacked the idea and applied the Christ term to it. Siddhartha for example didn't attain Christ consciousness, his awakening happened centuries before Christianity. He had a cognitive experience of Pure Spirit, same as Jesus and other ascended masters.

i've edited for you:) :

Could be the same thing really at that level of spirit reality. I don't think its Christ consciousness BTW, but maybe Pure Spirit, the essence of the All, perhaps. The Christian religion might have hijacked the idea and applied the Christ term to it. Siddhartha for example didn't, in my opinion, attain Christ consciousness, his awakening, if he even existed, happened centuries before Christianity. He could have had a cognitive experience of Pure Spirit, maybe the same as Jesus and other ascended masters.

christ means messiah. so its like saying messiah consciousness, maybe. basically, no self, imo.

Baile
25-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Curious enough, I kept getting the thought that I am a conduit for Christ ConsciousnessBe careful with that idea would be my suggestion. All of us are conduits for Pure Spirit; that's our birthright as human souls and soul-spirit beings. Krishna, Buddha, Jesus and other masters... all perfected conduits of Pure Spirit. The rest of us... still to be perfected conduits of Pure Spirit. That's the one and only difference between you, me and everyone else here, versus an ascended master: one's conscious, cognitive ability to access Pure Spirit. All humanity is headed there, learning to develop the ability to interact with Pure Spirit. That's the entire point of the physical earth plane of existence.

Again, I don't use the term Christ consciousness. Religions have created these children's story versions of spirit: God is a man on a throne, Jesus was his son, Mary was a virgin and mother of God; "Christ" came to earth to save humanity... It's separation consciousness, all of it. It's how a child relates to life in its early years: There's Mom, there's Dad, there's the scary world. And we need Mom and Dad to save us, keep us safe and tell us everything's OK. Everything the child experiences is externalized; the child doesn't have to think for itself.

As we grow older we come to see that the world in fact is exactly what we have created for ourselves. It's a construction and manifestation of our personal will, desire, imagination, creativity, and so forth. We don't need Mom and Dad anymore, because the world isn't a scary place after all. The world is what we've created it to be. That which was externalized is now internalized. And that internalization process is us, having grown wiser spiritually, in the same way humanity's consciousness and spiritual understanding has evolved over the centuries. Science in fact is now closer to the truth about spirit than religion is. The physical isn't physical at all, it's just atoms and energy. And that energy appears to have a consciousness, and we affect that consciousness via our interaction with it.

Spiritual concepts like Christ consciousness - the way it's commonly understood and spoken about - reinforces this child's view and understanding of spirit, as does the abstract concept of higher self. There's no separate Christ. A being called Christ didn't come to earth. There's no Christ intermediary one communicates with when they have a so-called Christ consciousness experience. Rather, one has a cognitive experience wherein they interact with Pure Spirit, with the consciousness of the All. Nothing is or can be separate from Pure Spirit or the All. The degree by which one is able to consciously penetrate into Pure Spirit, defines their relationship to Pure Spirit - defines their degree of enlightenment if you will. Ascended masters have perfected this cognitive joining together with Pure Spirit. And the rest of us are on the journey to learn to do that as well.

Baile
25-06-2014, 11:17 AM
i've edited for you:) :Edited what exactly, it looks the same!christ means messiah. so its like saying messiah consciousness, maybe. basically, no self, imo.Okay, right. Still a problem in that: from a religious understanding, messiah gives the (mistaken) impression of the rest of us waiting for the one God come to earth and what have you. Rather, it's the cognitive process of interacting with Pure Spirit, or accessing God one could say. As long as it's understood that messiah is meant to identify the God-realization process of learning to consciously access Pure Spirit.

Arcturus
25-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Edited what exactly, it looks the same!

read both.

Okay, right, Still a problem in that, from a religious understanding, messiah gives the (mistaken) impression of the rest of us waiting for the one God come to earth and what have you. Rather, it's the cognitive process of interacting with Pure Spirit, or accessing God one could say. As long as it's understood that messiah is meant to identify the ability of each and every individual to attain God-realization.

avatar, if you prefer. christ consciousness fits/sounds best, i suppose. i don't think we "attain God-realization", personally. more a case that such a thing, if its real, occurs when we, as censor, are not there to block it (oo deja vu post)...attain implies effort to reach an objective but then you may know that its, probably, at the end of effort, or disagree.

i used to go to dance parties. *hands in the air like you just don't care!" :color: good days good days. i did start reading the op, will finish and maybe comment.

Baile
25-06-2014, 12:26 PM
read both.I did and they're the same. Conscious communication and some effort on your part would help here.i don't think we "attain God-realization", personally. more a case that such a thing, if its real, occurs when we, as censor, are not there to block itYou should get a job splitting hairs. And what exactly in anything I typed gave you the impression that my definition of God-realization involves a process other than one in which we remove the blocks that prevent us from realizing Pure Spirit? attain implies effort to reach an objectiveMore split hairs. Is attain a dirty word? What would you call the process by which we learn to remove the blocks that prevent us from having a direct experience with Pure Spirit? If learning to do that isn't "effort to attain an objective" then you tell me what it's called. But please, only answer if you're seriously interested in a thoughtful discussion, rather than extemporaneous replies and two-word responses.

LeoJeo
25-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Be careful with that idea would be my suggestion. All of us are conduits for Pure Spirit; that's our birthright as human souls and soul-spirit beings. Krishna, Buddha, Jesus and other masters... all perfected conduits of Pure Spirit. The rest of us... still to be perfected conduits of Pure Spirit. That's the one and only difference between you, me and everyone else here, versus an ascended master: one's conscious, cognitive ability to access Pure Spirit. All humanity is headed there, learning to develop the ability to interact with Pure Spirit. That's the entire point of the physical earth plane of existence.

Again, I don't use the term Christ consciousness. Religions have created these children's story versions of spirit: God is a man on a throne, Jesus was his son, Mary was a virgin and mother of God; "Christ" came to earth to save humanity... It's separation consciousness, all of it. It's how a child relates to life in its early years: There's Mom, there's Dad, there's the scary world. And we need Mom and Dad to save us, keep us safe and tell us everything's OK. Everything the child experiences is externalized; the child doesn't have to think for itself.

As we grow older we come to see that the world in fact is exactly what we have created for ourselves. It's a construction and manifestation of our personal will, desire, imagination, creativity, and so forth. We don't need Mom and Dad anymore, because the world isn't a scary place after all. The world is what we've created it to be. That which was externalized is now internalized. And that internalization process is us, having grown wiser spiritually, in the same way humanity's consciousness and spiritual understanding has evolved over the centuries. Science in fact is now closer to the truth about spirit than religion is. The physical isn't physical at all, it's just atoms and energy. And that energy appears to have a consciousness, and we affect that consciousness via our interaction with it.

Spiritual concepts like Christ consciousness - the way it's commonly understood and spoken about - reinforces this child's view and understanding of spirit, as does the abstract concept of higher self. There's no separate Christ. A being called Christ didn't come to earth. There's no Christ intermediary one communicates with when they have a so-called Christ consciousness experience. Rather, one has a cognitive experience wherein they interact with Pure Spirit, with the consciousness of the All. Nothing is or can be separate from Pure Spirit or the All. The degree by which one is able to consciously penetrate into Pure Spirit, defines their relationship to Pure Spirit - defines their degree of enlightenment if you will. Ascended masters have perfected this cognitive joining together with Pure Spirit. And the rest of us are on the journey to learn to do that as well.

Yeah it was just a thought that kept coming into my head to make sense of what happening. I knew it was pure spirit but for essence of allowing me to wrap my head around what was happening at the time, my mind created that thought, due to the similarities my mind saw. And that's why I acknowledged that I wasn't the only one able to do this, I was just accessing it at that time. I knew that everyone else will be able to do it as well, and I was helping them get there. What I spoke of is what you speak of, Pure spirit. I know there's no Christ intermediary like how the christian's believe. It was honestly just so amazing that it was surprising. I didn't want to attach any kind of self to my experience as we are all simply parts of Spirit given identity to experience itself. But going with that thought, I just accessed the true part of myself. It's truly an incredible thing to be in communion with All that is :)