PDA

View Full Version : this is crazy!!!!!

running
24-06-2014, 02:29 PM
This is so crazy I got up after the healing soooo excited!!! Got some incredible visitors this morning.

I got up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep. So I meditated and fell asleep. Early in the morning after falling back asleep I got some visitors in the spirit world. I have had experiences with them before in channeling and in sleep. But this time was hardcore. They were offering up some hardcore healing. Oh my god!!!

Let me explain. They are referred to and call themselves star beings. They first told me to just relax and hang out. When I'm most relaxed they will give me a healing. One would go about this and that and then when I'm relaxed one walks up to me.

He puts one finger on my third eye. Another finger on my throat. You can feel the power of his two fingers. Clearing out and raising you up until I can't stop laughing and wake up. Wow!!! That was something else.

So I go back to sleep and ask for another healing. He comes right up to me non chalantly while talking to another star being. Sticks a finger on my third eye and a finger on my right and left ear. Feels like a pump suckimg out all kinds of stuff. Like your getting both ears cleaned at the same time. Balancing and clearing out my third eye and telepathic channels.

Apparently you have to give them permission. Cause I asked them to give someone I know a healing. They said she won't let us. Also when getting a healing I found it best to stay relaxed and let it go. Stay in tune with them. Hold on as long as you can. For me both times I had to eventually lose contact. First time from laughter. Second time from some concern about my ears and if I should be up for work. So the second time I lost out a bit. I could of very well got double the healing had I not broke lose. So next time I'm hanging in there even if hell breaks loose. Ha ha. Lol

So wild had to share!!! Woohoo. By far one of the most powerful healing I have had. Only to be compared to other healings more than likely from them. In my past.

IsleWalker
24-06-2014, 02:40 PM
Oh, I want that!!

Actually, I think I have been getting that --from some "star beings" (?Arcturian??). But I've not experienced them directly, just after the fact.

I suspect I'm not that good at "letting go".

I think you are absolutely right about permission. And I think we have to specifically ask for their "star" help--i.e. knowing that they are incarnated beings, but probably more evolved than us. Otherwise they don't do it.

So thanks, running, for again offering a light, hopeful experience! Just what I needed this morning. Just hearing about your healing makes me feel great!

Lora

Lightwaves
24-06-2014, 02:45 PM
Wow, that is great. Maybe I'll ask some star people to heal me! I never thought of that.

Arcturus
24-06-2014, 02:47 PM
send them round mine, man, they have full permission!
enjoy the healing.

running
24-06-2014, 03:19 PM
Oh, I want that!!

Actually, I think I have been getting that --from some "star beings" (?Arcturian??). But I've not experienced them directly, just after the fact.

I suspect I'm not that good at "letting go".

I think you are absolutely right about permission. And I think we have to specifically ask for their "star" help--i.e. knowing that they are incarnated beings, but probably more evolved than us. Otherwise they don't do it.

So thanks, running, for again offering a light, hopeful experience! Just what I needed this morning. Just hearing about your healing makes me feel great!

Lora

No problem. It is fun to share the experience here!

running
24-06-2014, 03:23 PM
send them round mine, man, they have full permission!
enjoy the healing.

Yeah, I'm going to give them full permission every night when I go to sleep. Just in case they forgot they have it. Lol. Yeah, and also im hoping everyone gets a visitation that wants one. And hoping to see them again!

running
24-06-2014, 03:25 PM
Maybe one day if they are also in the physical. They could open healing centers across the globe. Imagine that! That's would be cool!!

Faith33
24-06-2014, 03:55 PM
Running, your energy is contagious!
Bless your heart.

Please, if and when you do this again, send them over here too. I'm open to and in very much need of it.
Thank you.

running
24-06-2014, 04:07 PM
Running, your energy is contagious!
Bless your heart.

Please, if and when you do this again, send them over here too. I'm open to and in very much need of it.
Thank you.

Thanks and if I see them again I'm going to ask them to visit everybody! But I think everyone has their own contact of some kind. Weather it be star beings or some other thing.

BlueSky
24-06-2014, 04:15 PM
Thanks for sharing. Brings back memories.

running
24-06-2014, 04:47 PM
Thanks for sharing. Brings back memories.

Hi capacity! If you wish to share your experience on here I would love to hear it. Others to I'm sure

BlueSky
25-06-2014, 01:24 AM
Hi capacity! If you wish to share your experience on here I would love to hear it. Others to I'm sure
Na, those days are over. I've had some amazing experiences but they too shall pass.
Enjoy them

Silver
25-06-2014, 02:07 AM
Whoah, that is beyond exciting, running.

I hope I can arrange a 'date' with them, too - so cool!

IsleWalker
25-06-2014, 01:05 PM
Yeah, I'm going to give them full permission every night when I go to sleep. Just in case they forgot they have it. Lol. Yeah, and also im hoping everyone gets a visitation that wants one. And hoping to see them again!

I'm speculating here, but I think you have to first "make contact" with them in order to ask for their help. It's like spirits that you meet.

First, I had this ...IDK spiritual experience with a raven on a fence beside me. I started getting all these Arcturus things--like feeling like naming that raven (and it's mate) Argos and Arcturus. I had to look up who that was in mythology because I'd forgotten.

Then I woke up several mornings with what I thought was an orb configuration--very specific, always in the same places. I drew it on the computer and then searched for what it was. I threw in Arcturus in my search because I had been getting that name.

Sure enough--the "orb configuration" was just like the Arcturian star system.

I bet you could request from your guide to make the contacts. Now, from what I read, Arcturians and Sirians specialize in healing, often work together.

So you might just request that your guide ..introduce you! Then I think the request works better.

This is all speculation on my part. But who knows?

Lora

silent whisper
25-06-2014, 01:56 PM
surrendering to spirit....amazing what can come our way..:)

I loved reading your experience..

I loved reading how open you were to their presence...my fear when I had similar things going on, sent me into a struggle for a long time..before I let go into their *Hands*..

The soul star awakening is apt to this sharing...

silent whisper
25-06-2014, 01:57 PM
Na, those days are over. I've had some amazing experiences but they too shall pass.
Enjoy them

What was becomes wonderful sharing..if you allow yourself to share them..:)

Rosemary
25-06-2014, 02:18 PM
Wow this sounds wonderful. I will have a go tonight. So pleased I joined this forum. Best thing I have done in ages,

BlueSky
25-06-2014, 04:22 PM
What was becomes wonderful sharing..if you allow yourself to share them..:)
See the thing is that what was, when it was, was believed to be more than what it was.
Sharing it now as if it was more than what it was would not be possible. Turning back is not possible.....for me.
So it's not about allowing, it's about looking forward..... And plus I don't want to take away from the excitement this sort of thing brings to others.

running
25-06-2014, 04:49 PM
I'm speculating here, but I think you have to first "make contact" with them in order to ask for their help. It's like spirits that you meet.

First, I had this ...IDK spiritual experience with a raven on a fence beside me. I started getting all these Arcturus things--like feeling like naming that raven (and it's mate) Argos and Arcturus. I had to look up who that was in mythology because I'd forgotten.

Then I woke up several mornings with what I thought was an orb configuration--very specific, always in the same places. I drew it on the computer and then searched for what it was. I threw in Arcturus in my search because I had been getting that name.

Sure enough--the "orb configuration" was just like the Arcturian star system.

I bet you could request from your guide to make the contacts. Now, from what I read, Arcturians and Sirians specialize in healing, often work together.

So you might just request that your guide ..introduce you! Then I think the request works better.

This is all speculation on my part. But who knows?

Lora

Yes I think your right. I know for sure my intuition told me a quote about contact. It said this, "it doesn't matter how you make contact it only matters that you do." For me it seems the contact was with myself then all kinds of things sprung up. Now looking back the evidence shows some kind of previous life, or forgotten experience associated with them. Cause through channeling them they said I must be able to remember them cause I wore a shirt with their picture on it. Then there is the possibility of the abduction scenario. Which if it happened, it happened when I was about thirteen. I have had some kind of recall about it. My intuition said something about it. If it happened I wasn't happy about it.

Now going back to the experience. Although it was fabulous there was a dark twist to it. My guide, higher self, of one of them clearly said before they started, "something about being a child and mortified over the experience." So who knows what really? Its interesting to speculate.

running
25-06-2014, 04:54 PM
I feel like adding my opinion. For me whatever the reason may be I have had some strange experiences with the star beings as they called themselves. But I hope I'm not implying it means anything more or less than a healing from anything else. It was in fact one of the most powerful healing experiences I have had. But I have had some good ones to with different animals and recently a dinosaur in the spirit to.

Anyways thanks for all the comments, input and so on. Its been a lot of fun sharing this here..

IsleWalker
25-06-2014, 07:34 PM
I feel like adding my opinion. For me whatever the reason may be I have had some strange experiences with the star beings as they called themselves. But I hope I'm not implying it means anything more or less than a healing from anything else. It was in fact one of the most powerful healing experiences I have had. But I have had some good ones to with different animals and recently a dinosaur in the spirit to.

Anyways thanks for all the comments, input and so on. Its been a lot of fun sharing this here..

Interesting. I wonder how "evolved" some of the dinosaurs got. I think that all "species" are evolving, and that there are always individuals within a species more evolved than others--i.e. their consciousness is more aware of more around them. Just as we are working to be aware of other consciousnesses around us.

Did this dinosaur communicate in any way? What kind of healing was it?

You have some great experiences. Must be the lifestyle! (truck driving):smile:

Lora

silent whisper
25-06-2014, 10:48 PM
See the thing is that what was, when it was, was believed to be more than what it was.
Sharing it now as if it was more than what it was would not be possible. Turning back is not possible.....for me.
So it's not about allowing, it's about looking forward..... And plus I don't want to take away from the excitement this sort of thing brings to others.

I knew you were going to say this.

When you share an experience, the only excitement taken away is by YOU.

You see...

So I don't buy that one from you at all.

You can share an experience and still have the whole picture in you. Its all part of the picture of sharing. I was taught by a wonderful mentor once to always share stories even when those stories change....their is a gift in them for others sometimes unknown to the one sharing, but always rippling somewhere for someone...

Don't become a writer will you..(well you could be labelled as a futuristic writer I suppose that might suit you, sci fi maybe? that might fit you )\

Past present future writer with no past, that could fit too..

BlueSky
26-06-2014, 12:47 AM
I knew you were going to say this.

When you share an experience, the only excitement taken away is by YOU.

You see...

So I don't buy that one from you at all.

You can share an experience and still have the whole picture in you. Its all part of the picture of sharing. I was taught by a wonderful mentor once to always share stories even when those stories change....their is a gift in them for others sometimes unknown to the one sharing, but always rippling somewhere for someone...

Don't become a writer will you..(well you could be labelled as a futuristic writer I suppose that might suit you, sci fi maybe? that might fit you )\

Past present future writer with no past, that could fit too..
Me think you think you know to much about me to hear me. The past served me well but only because of the beliefs and emotion that I had at the time. The belief in what happened is gone and the emotion is not there......so sharing it now is not possible.
There's something about realizing that I can experience anything I want that makes me not want anymore. Instead I just experience what arises. Guides, ghosts, spirits don't serve me anymore. It was me serving me and that part of my growth has been fulfilled

silent whisper
26-06-2014, 06:18 AM
Me think you think you know to much about me to hear me.

I hear fine..I don't even know you, not fully..I don't know much at all..what I do know is only the moment passing..and that was just a moment..:)

The past served me well but only because of the beliefs and emotion that I had at the time. The belief in what happened is gone and the emotion is not there......so sharing it now is not possible.

That is clearly what I heard in your post..so what is it that your saying to me that I didn't hear?

I don't buy the whole emotional/belief lacking/changing sharing bit your saying though...A person sharing from experience of the whole still can share..as the whole in that space or in part.

There's something about realizing that I can experience anything I want that makes me not want anymore. Instead I just experience what arises. Guides, ghosts, spirits don't serve me anymore. It was me serving me and that part of my growth has been fulfilled

Who said anything about want. You did. If you are truly listening to yourself as you are doing in this thread, you deem your past not worth sharing,just because you have no emotional attachement to it or it has transformed into something new. So....In some ways you feel like a stick in the mud saying that..but that is just my perception...so don't get to wound up by my sharing...:smile:

If you are experiencing what arises in you with a belief that the past experience no longer needs to be shared.

good luck to you.

I am feeling blunt today don't mind me..:D