PDA

View Full Version : I said I just dropped in ...

Swami Chihuahuananda
23-06-2014, 11:26 AM
...to see what condion y'all's condition was in. I won't be staying ; much of this is far too tedious for me , but that's just me, now. I like it easy and light . And on that final day, I wish to float away and melt, rocketing upwards and outwards and inwards into energy , or something like that.
This visit : mostly Spirit Guide Sparrow. next time : .... possibly Bapa Bear .

Adios from Chihuahua Galaxy :D

El Dar

silent whisper
23-06-2014, 11:29 AM
Nice to see you Dar.

Squatchit
23-06-2014, 01:53 PM
Hiya Dar :wave:

From my perspective, not much has changed around here.

Have fun floating/melting/rocketing. :icon_salut:

Baile
23-06-2014, 02:24 PM
I like to phone my ex and tell her I'm on to bigger and better things now while reminding her how miserable it was being around her all the time.
It's a win-win: I get the attention I'm craving, plus I make her feel bad in the process.

silent whisper
23-06-2014, 03:07 PM
I guess you make it as easy and light as you want anywhere you want..thats how I see it.

Baile...you scoundrel!

Ecthalion
23-06-2014, 03:46 PM
It's a win-win: I get the attention I'm craving, plus I make her feel bad in the process.
Why doesn't this surprise me? Yet another light-hearted thread hijacked.

Dar, the word games have died since you left. No one plays anymore.

IsleWalker
23-06-2014, 03:46 PM
I like to phone my ex and tell her I'm on to bigger and better things now while reminding her how miserable it was being around her all the time.

How...evolved of you!:wink:

Lora

Baile
23-06-2014, 04:31 PM
How...evolved of you!:wink:Thanks Lora. It was far too tedious being around her, but not so tedious as to make me stop phoning to tell her how tedious it was.

IsleWalker
23-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Thanks Lora. It was far too tedious being around her, but not so tedious as to make me stop phoning to tell her how tedious it was.

Do you always speak with tongue in cheek? (Or are you serious?) It really is rather funny.

L

A human Being
23-06-2014, 10:27 PM
I must admit, my initial reaction to this thread was, 'why's this guy acting like a douche :confused: ' Maybe there's some in-joke I'm not aware of or something; maybe I'm being over-sensitive.

silent whisper
23-06-2014, 10:37 PM
I must admit, my initial reaction to this thread was, 'why's this guy acting like a douche :confused: ' Maybe there's some in-joke I'm not aware of or something; maybe I'm being over-sensitive.

Sometimes people drop in and drop their load without realization, then others drop their load and you get to see what the original load brings to light..

Funny what people do when only Passing through..lol..

But then laughter is a good medicine..

lol...I love your honesty...:)

Swami Chihuahuananda
23-06-2014, 10:44 PM
Much is tedious; much is sublime . Sometimes it's a fuzzy line .
Either way, I was on my way out :icon_salut:

sorry about the word games :redface:

also, sorry the OP came across as a diss . gotta remember to also use the Jerk Radar on myself , as needed !

silent whisper
24-06-2014, 04:07 AM

also, sorry the OP came across as a diss . gotta remember to also use the Jerk Radar on myself , as needed !

But your back..

Didn't seem diss to me.

Just indirect sharing creates some interesting ideas upon the stage you laid..

DarJerk...sounds like some crazy dance move...we can dig it!:wink:

Silver
24-06-2014, 05:42 AM

I like short poems
...and short poets, too!

"Much is tedious, much is sublime.
Sometimes it's a fuzzy line."

nice little jingle, may I use it? :cool:

Swami Chihuahuananda
24-06-2014, 09:59 AM
But your back..

Didn't seem diss to me.

Just indirect sharing creates some interesting ideas upon the stage you laid..

DarJerk...sounds like some crazy dance move...we can dig it!:wink:

Yes, I'm gone , but here I seem to be. I do love a good paradox .
Here's what the DarJerk looks like: about 55 + seconds in :icon_eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98AJUj-qxHI (Once In A Lifetime, by Talking Heads , and as can be expected , David Byrne was a few steps (and jerks !) ahead of the curve :wink: )

Something was drawing me back to this large forum, and this particular spot , something more than the garden variety forum addiction I usually indulge elsewheres, so....

PS, I laid one, didn't I ? :hug3:

Swami Chihuahuananda
24-06-2014, 10:02 AM
I like short poems
...and short poets, too!

"Much is tedious, much is sublime.
Sometimes it's a fuzzy line."

nice little jingle, may I use it? :cool:

I'm probably short next to a Tall White , so, yeah :smile: .
Now, off to find Spirit Guide Sparrow again :happy1:

Well, this is too weird: I just got a "no matches found" message
in a search for posts by , and threads started by, SGS :icon_eek: .

I sure hope SGS didn't read my OP and think I thought their
writings were what I was referring to as 'tedious', and took them all down.
Surely it's some sort of glitch, a nice, funny little cosmic joke that I'm the big fat butthead of , right?!. because that's one reason i even wandered back over here , was to read some SGS :cool: .

Let me just try that again....

A human Being
24-06-2014, 11:18 AM
Sometimes people drop in and drop their load without realization, then others drop their load and you get to see what the original load brings to light..

Funny what people do when only Passing through..lol..

But then laughter is a good medicine..

lol...I love your honesty...:)
Very true, sw, very true. Looking at the OP again, I think 'douche' was a trifle harsh; I think something was lost in translation.

Swami Chihuahuananda
24-06-2014, 11:27 AM
Very true, sw, very true. Looking at the OP again, I think 'douche' was a trifle harsh; I think something was lost in translation.

Probably , but I'm not ruling out the possibility that I was being douchey .
It's been known to happen , though I usually save it for the Muggles forums .
(Did I really just say that ? :confused2: )

:wink:

Silver
24-06-2014, 05:06 PM
I'm probably short next to a Tall White , so, yeah :smile: .
Now, off to find Spirit Guide Sparrow again :happy1:

Well, this is too weird: I just got a "no matches found" message
in a search for posts by , and threads started by, SGS :icon_eek: .

I sure hope SGS didn't read my OP and think I thought their
writings were what I was referring to as 'tedious', and took them all down.
Surely it's some sort of glitch, a nice, funny little cosmic joke that I'm the big fat butthead of , right?!. because that's one reason i even wandered back over here , was to read some SGS :cool: .

Let me just try that again....
Ha ha! I love it. If you DO find him, you will need a bucket o' popcorn!
Mmm sounds good - even for breakfast! Maybe topped with a sunny-side-up egg??? I'll try anything once..
:D

Swami Chihuahuananda
25-06-2014, 09:13 AM
Ha ha! I love it. If you DO find him, you will need a bucket o' popcorn!
Mmm sounds good - even for breakfast! Maybe topped with a sunny-side-up egg??? I'll try anything once..

Have to chuckle at this. A quick search and 'random' thread selection landed me at a wonderful spot . It's the short resopnse to SGS's post after tonight's
read that made me chuckle (grande vuja de ! :smile: )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

This is to say, most human beings only experience what others choose for them to experience, and they then accept this as their own experience, when essentially, it is not. It is more that they are participating in the experience that someone else is creating, and not really choosing or creating something for themselves, from within themselves.
One of the greatest advances in human evolution will come when the individual learns to choose to create their own doors, rather than simply choosing to go through doors presented by others who proclaim themselves as experts, masters and ‘fact-itoners’. It is noble to follow in the ways of the wise, but it is wiser to follow in the ways of your own heart. From Ones Self must creation spring to know of that which is called God. For the Self is the only instrument you have, and ever need, to open every door you can imagine. But first you must imagine such doors before you can walk through them. You cannot expand from who you perceive yourself to be, and where you perceive yourself to be heading if you persist to pursue the paths to others doorways.

Choose your own destiny. If you do not, someone else will choose it for you.

Let us suggest that which you choose is some form of experience. It matters not what it is, only that you have chosen it for your Self. You may not even know what you aspire to experience, other than something which is more pleasant, permanent and profound than what you are presently presented with. In this instance, it is significant that you are choosing to want something different. Choosing to want something different empowers you to stand at the crossroad of energy mechanics. However, continuing to choose to want something different but not acting upon that choice will simply gravitate you through the doorways others have manifested from their own power of action. In this sense, you are but feeding the reality chosen by another over that which you could manifest for yourself.
At the crossroad of energy mechanics, you must remember the law of proximity. You will only perceive into the realm of possibility within the spectrum of consciousness you are presently. That is to say, you can only perceive, and you can only experience that which you have attuned your consciousness to presently. With this said, you can also only ‘choose’ something which you are conscious of within your realm of experience.
They key then is to expand your spectrum of what you are conscious of by altering your consciousness to enable you to discover new choices. By attuning your consciousness away from what does not serve you, and attuning towards that which you aspire as ‘chosen’ qualities of Self, you already begin to open new doorways of potential.
As you release the frequencies that no longer serve you in your energy field, and human behaviour, the gravitational energetic magnetisms towards new potential become stronger and your vibration will become more attuned to the spectrum of possibility of what you aspire to experience. You are attuning your consciousness to a different index of energy manifestation that you previously did not have access to

For now I shall leave it here.
-Sparrow

Then I had chimed in :
Nice work . Couldn't have said it better myself.... or even half as good

It's like eating finding the scrambled eggs you had for breakfast at the bottom of your box of popcorn, ready to eat all over again :wink:

IsleWalker
25-06-2014, 01:13 PM
It's like eating finding the scrambled eggs you had for breakfast at the bottom of your box of popcorn, ready to eat all over again :wink:

Oh, please. I haven't had breakfast yet! Makes me think someone ...deposited the eggs on the bottom (not previously scrambled). Uck!

Sorry--I'm just very visual and that last image made my stomach jump!:icon_eek:

Lora

Swami Chihuahuananda
25-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Oh, please. I haven't had breakfast yet! Makes me think someone ...deposited the eggs on the bottom (not previously scrambled). Uck!

Sorry--I'm just very visual and that last image made my stomach jump!:icon_eek:

Lora

I didn't mean regurgitated eggs ! :icon_eek: I meant anatomically-correct, culinarily-exact, properly-prepared scrambled eggs , the kind that probably got stuck in a time loop and magically, mysteriously, mischeviously reappear at the bottom of your popcorn box, yolks staring back up out at you like two big , winking eyes on a cosmic clown face :D

linen53
25-06-2014, 09:01 PM

That's why I put him on my ignore list again. Can't stand some of the things that come out of his head.

IsleWalker
25-06-2014, 09:26 PM
I didn't mean regurgitated eggs ! :icon_eek: I meant anatomically-correct, culinarily-exact, properly-prepared scrambled eggs , the kind that probably got stuck in a time loop and magically, mysteriously, mischeviously reappear at the bottom of your popcorn box, yolks staring back up out at you like two big , winking eyes on a cosmic clown face :D

I know you didn't mean it. But put together with the popcorn and at the bottom of the barrel--it just sounded awful!!!

And, no, two yolks at the bottom of the barrel would not be better! Just a bad image all the way around. Eggs and popcorn--two too-sulphury things together! Yuck!

[Again, sorry. I feel like I am a pregnant lady. Certain things just sound awful at particular times. I can't even brush my tongue in the morning without a horrible gag reflex. I use it to gauge how "hungry" I really am! It wasn't always like this. I used to have a stomach of steel! ]

Lora

silent whisper
25-06-2014, 10:20 PM

Ecthalion...don't hijack the thread.

Sorry couldn't resist..:wink:

Play is created by YOU..don't let your perception of others play upset your day. I just wanted to say..:smile:

silent whisper
25-06-2014, 10:21 PM
That's why I put him on my ignore list again. Can't stand some of the things that come out of his head.

Yes I had never realized how freeing that ignore button could be..I always just soldiered on and worked with it.....now its easier, just push a button, wham done~..:wink:

silent whisper
25-06-2014, 10:30 PM
Yes, I'm gone , but here I seem to be. I do love a good paradox .
Here's what the DarJerk looks like: about 55 + seconds in :icon_eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98AJUj-qxHI (Once In A Lifetime, by Talking Heads , and as can be expected , David Byrne was a few steps (and jerks !) ahead of the curve :wink: )

Something was drawing me back to this large forum, and this particular spot , something more than the garden variety forum addiction I usually indulge elsewheres, so....

PS, I laid one, didn't I ? :hug3:

Laid some eggs
watched the crew
grab them up
scoop the poo
the luscious
golden runny yoke
the slimy bit
that can make you choke
if you swallow
down the hatch
raw and cold
oh oh boy
you can be bold
Just let the oozing runny
egg
slide right down
and let the dread
the inner pirate
inner mate
find the treasure
on the island fate.

Arrrgghhh me matey, lets find the gold!!

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh8/Jiipygmi/Meez/Pirate/mz_4163802_bodyshot_175x233.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/Jiipygmi/media/Meez/Pirate/mz_4163802_bodyshot_175x233.gif.html)

silent whisper
25-06-2014, 10:33 PM
haha by the way I loved that darjerk...very cool..lol.

Swami Chihuahuananda
25-06-2014, 10:44 PM
haha by the way I loved that darjerk...very cool..lol.

Yeah, that image popped in when I heard 'DarJerk' :D

IsleWalker
25-06-2014, 11:30 PM
Laid some eggs
watched the crew
grab them up
scoop the poo
the luscious
golden runny yoke
the slimy bit
that can make you choke
if you swallow
down the hatch
raw and cold
oh oh boy
you can be bold
Just let the oozing runny
egg
slide right down
and let the dread
the inner pirate
inner mate
find the treasure
on the island fate.

Arrrgghhh me matey, lets find the gold!!

Blast you, Pirate! I will never face an egg again.

L