PDA

View Full Version : Awakening question

xalyy
22-06-2014, 09:00 AM
Hello! I am 17 years old and I would like to ask some questions about this. I am not sure but I think I am experiencing the spiritual awakening. Sometimes the signs randomly appears
-Pressure in the head or the whole body
-My whole body feels like its getting warm
-Some kind of euphorical feelings, feeling love and infinityness
-My heart gets beat very quickly
Etc.
This is what I experiencing.
I am not sure but I think with some music, will, I can tell my body to "let's do this", like influence the process by myself and not be random.
So this is what happened I listening to the music started to feel the signs at a high state and holded this for a little time but then fastly get back to my normal state.
On the second try it seemed I got more higher state, it felt like I can't control my body and like I'm turned into a statue it was really great but then again fastly I falled back to the normal state.
Now the question is how can I complete the process? On the last two try it really felt like I need a really little more and that's it I fulfilled it!
What do you think guys? :smile:

Thanks for the answers!

FallingLeaves
22-06-2014, 04:56 PM
Hello! I am 17 years old and I would like to ask some questions about this. I am not sure but I think I am experiencing the spiritual awakening. Sometimes the signs randomly appears
Etc.
I am not sure but I think with some music, will, I can tell my body to "let's do this", like influence the process by myself and not be random.
So this is what happened I listening to the music started to feel the signs at a high state and holded this for a little time but then fastly get back to my normal state.
On the second try it seemed I got more higher state, it felt like I can't control my body and like I'm turned into a statue it was really great but then again fastly I falled back to the normal state.
Now the question is how can I complete the process? On the last two try it really felt like I need a really little more and that's it I fulfilled it!

Thanks for the answers!

It is like learning to walk; you don't know how to work it immediately but if you keep trying eventually you learn what you need to do :smile:

Philomath777
22-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Open your chakras, make sure they are balanced. I do this with meditation... And btw when your heart beats fast, does it feel as if you have two hearts? If not, strive for this... I thought I had a heart attack the first time!!! Good luck in your endeavors!

wolfmanthe1st
22-06-2014, 05:18 PM
It sounds like some of the symptoms of a kundalini awakening.

xalyy
22-06-2014, 08:21 PM
It is like learning to walk; you don't know how to work it immediately but if you keep trying eventually you learn what you need to do :smile:

Yeah. But it's hard to hold that "greater" state and as I said I think I need a little more to achieve it completly but I keep trying as you said. :D

Open your chakras, make sure they are balanced. I do this with meditation... And btw when your heart beats fast, does it feel as if you have two hearts? If not, strive for this... I thought I had a heart attack the first time!!! Good luck in your endeavors!

Well not really sure I got that double hearth feeling. Or if yes I can't really remember because there are so much things I feel at the same time and I can't remember to all.

It sounds like some of the symptoms of a kundalini awakening.

Wow :D I am really satisfied. Is that right after the kundalini awakaned in the body you will see the world in a different way? And all your human and spiritual senses and abilities will increase?

It seems like I have to do this I mean I feel that this is the primary goal of my life to evolve in spirituality and help others. I don't know why I wasted so much years in the system what does nearly nothing only negativity and regression.
The other thing what I experiencing is like I see the energy in the air, it's like steam or smoke which is waveing, hard to explain. I think is also the other sign of the awakening.

Also thanks for the answers guys!

Philomath777
22-06-2014, 08:37 PM
The other thing what I experiencing is like I see the energy in the air, it's like steam or smoke which is waveing, hard to explain. I think is also the other sign of the awakening.

Also thanks for the answers guys!

Yes!!! Everything is in waves... Even a physically solid piece of matter is moving... Electrons move in waves, they also do different things when they are observed and not observed. This stuff is known as quantum physics... If you want to put science and spirituality together, then I recommend you start with basic physics, and chemistry and then work up to the quantum level!!! Lol

Lightwaves
22-06-2014, 10:55 PM
I'm curious if in your higher state you were aware of yourself as pure being? You mentioned being like a statue and feeling like your movements were not your own -- to me that sounds like you were becoming aware of yourself as you really are. If not then /maybe/ being your base self is what you are looking for. It can be done anytime and without music. Alls it takes is being aware of what is observing everything without getting tangled in labels or an "I am such and such." Just be.

I hope this is beneficial to you :3

xalyy
23-06-2014, 11:44 AM
Yes!!! Everything is in waves... Even a physically solid piece of matter is moving... Electrons move in waves, they also do different things when they are observed and not observed. This stuff is known as quantum physics... If you want to put science and spirituality together, then I recommend you start with basic physics, and chemistry and then work up to the quantum level!!! Lol

Yeah something like that but I think seeing energy and then move to auras and then the astral world is enough. But at the current state it can't be done I have to do some work to see the auras.

I'm curious if in your higher state you were aware of yourself as pure being? You mentioned being like a statue and feeling like your movements were not your own -- to me that sounds like you were becoming aware of yourself as you really are. If not then /maybe/ being your base self is what you are looking for. It can be done anytime and without music. Alls it takes is being aware of what is observing everything without getting tangled in labels or an "I am such and such." Just be.

I hope this is beneficial to you :3

Yes, it's like my whole body is really heavy and yes in that state I tried to rotate my head but I didn't knew why it is so heavy and I was not sure is it my own movement or not. It's hard to explain but it's like my consciousness is concentrated to only one point probably to the pineal gland.

xalyy
01-07-2014, 07:46 PM
A question. How could I found my spiritual mentor? I think in the current state of my life is not possible to find a real life mentor so I have to find a spiritual mentor or spirit animal. How could this be possible?
Thanks!

running
02-07-2014, 02:49 PM
Etc.

Thanks for the answers!

I would go to that state again and again until you become it. For me I worked on it after work. Over some years I became it and it has never left. Good luck!

krishna
02-07-2014, 04:03 PM
You are on the way.
Keep your desire of the truth and nothing but the truth.
Well done so far.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.

xalyy
02-07-2014, 05:57 PM
I would go to that state again and again until you become it. For me I worked on it after work. Over some years I became it and it has never left. Good luck!

Thanks, okay. Good luck to you aswell!

You are on the way.
Keep your desire of the truth and nothing but the truth.
Well done so far.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.
Okay, thanks! :)

jonesboy
02-07-2014, 07:22 PM
You are not awakened. You have not reached the Witness state or any other higher level of consciousness.

You are seeing that there is more to life than what you thought there was. Welcome.

I would recommend that you find a serious system to practice. One that has a history of tried and true results. When you do it provides a nice safe system with results that are expected along the way.

You do know there are systems that are based on thousands of years of experience? I can tell you they don't evolve staring at candles or listening to a guided meditation.

Look into AYP (http://www.aypsite.org/MainDirectory.html) or one of your local buddhist temples for free and excellent teachings.

Good luck!

running
03-07-2014, 09:22 AM
You are not awakened. You have not reached the Witness state or any other higher level of consciousness.

You are seeing that there is more to life than what you thought there was. Welcome.

I would recommend that you find a serious system to practice. One that has a history of tried and true results. When you do it provides a nice safe system with results that are expected along the way.

You do know there are systems that are based on thousands of years of experience? I can tell you they don't evolve staring at candles or listening to a guided meditation.

Look into AYP (http://www.aypsite.org/MainDirectory.html) or one of your local buddhist temples for free and excellent teachings.

Good luck!

BULL!!!!! What he felt is real and the fastest way to become that is to experience that. For some beyond all the ideas and religion is bliss! Sounds like that's what he experienced. Putting ideas above it is fine. But that's up to him. If that's what he wants to do.

Sometimes its best I have found to put the religion into the garbage. It gets in the way when something real is going on and you need help

Baile
03-07-2014, 10:19 AM
BULL!!!!! What he felt is real and the fastest way to become that is to experience that. For some beyond all the ideas and religion is bliss! Sounds like that's what he experienced. Putting ideas above it is fine. But that's up to him. If that's what he wants to do.You might want to re-word that given the forum rules. So if his response is bull, what does that make your response? Truth? Isn't bliss-consciousness just your religion then? Either way, people are free to offer their views, and comments like yours are inappropriate.

running
03-07-2014, 10:21 AM
You might want to re-word that given the forum rules. So if his response is bull, what does that make your response? Truth? Isn't bliss-consciousness just your religion then?

You could call it that. The point is the guy experienced that. Its credible for him and others. If he wants the religion that's up to him. But there is no reason to discredit what he experienced. Bull is a male cow.

Baile
03-07-2014, 10:23 AM
You could call it that. The point is the guy experienced that. Its credible for him and others. Bull is a male cow.No, the point is you invalidated someone else's advice and called it bull.

Baile
03-07-2014, 10:36 AM
But there is no reason to discredit what he experienced.Continue looking for excuses to deflect responsibility. Blame him, it was his fault, sure.

silent whisper
03-07-2014, 10:55 AM
No, the point is you invalidated someone else's advice and called it bull.

And you come in charging like one..seriously..

go outside and play like you told another young man to do..

12meadows
03-07-2014, 12:09 PM
Discussion: Members are reminded this is a discussion forum and not a debate forum. That is to say: Debates are destructive as they present one-sided opinions and destroy reasoned arguments, whereas discussions are constructive and encourage the expression of opinion. Trolling and preaching are not forms of discussion and posts or threads of that nature may be deleted, and those who persistently debate / troll / preach without looking to discuss may be subject to warnings leading to Disciplinary Action.

Respect: Please respect other member’s and their beliefs, opinions, and views at all times. Members are also advised to be polite to other members at all times. Aggression, disrespect, baiting, flaming, homophobia , racism , name calling (this includes calling people trolls or accusing them of trolling.), belittling, sarcasm, bullying, gossiping, are all unacceptable behaviour and will, if persistent despite reminders and warnings, result in Disciplinary Action. If, however, the breach of the above rule is considered too severe, Staff may at their discretion forego both the reminder and warning and resort immediately to Disciplinary Action. Adversarial and aggressive posts deter people who would like to contribute to discussions from participation in these boards.

please be mindful of courtesy. you are doing the original poster a disservice. they are seeking help.

the bickering stops or the thread will be closed.

running
03-07-2014, 12:41 PM
Etc.

Thanks for the answers!

Something else. You may want to look up kundalini for information. And when people are speaking of witnessing usually the motive of doing so is to experience what you have experience. I would not discredit what you have experienced for not doing what some may do to induce it.