PDA

View Full Version : Immortals

GemDragon09
28-11-2010, 02:17 AM
I hope this is in the right spot.
I've been wondering about this since there are some interesting things I've been thinking about.

Like the jellyfish they found not too long ago.
http://blogington.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Immortal-Jellyfish.jpg
Biologically Immortal Turritopsis nutricula.
There is this animal, and possibly another people have argued about called a Hydra. But I want to know what people think of the possibility with humans and our DNA. I would like to know what you all think about this, and even some thought on Immortals from the past in stories/mythology and things. Just an interesting subject I wanted to bring up. :)

Lovely
28-11-2010, 02:23 AM
Well I believe if aliens exist and are billions and billions of
year more advance than us than it is possible that everything and anything
that could ever go wrong with them they have a cure for or they can fix it.
Making them immortal. One question that I ask while thinking about immortals
is if there is an after life and if we plan our lives before we come here than
why would a soul leave it to go inside the physical realm knowing they
will never return to see there friends and family on the other side?

GemDragon09
28-11-2010, 02:55 AM
I was thinking, if the afterlife was real ( I think it is.), we have achieved immortality that way. But what if we could also achieve it physically?

It seems to be a possibility, but so many people think it's an abomination or evil in some way to search or wonder about some things like this.

Aliens, being probably more advanced they could take care of themselves better or probably altogether make themselves immune to certain or all diseases. But there are also mutations in those diseases and such that can get past that.

What about DNA mutations that can lead to certain things that don't even require our intervention or something. Oh goodness I have no idea if I am making any sense. LOL!

John32241
28-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Physical Immortality is something I work on every day. It is an extensive subject.

One of the best sources for information about DNA and physical well being can be found in the Kryon material. They are channeled works with many scientific insights.

If this subject interests you, I suggest starting at this page.
http://www.kryon.com/k_25b.html

Or this page for a quick glance at it!
http://www.kryon.com/seminar%20images/DNA%20page/DNA.html

I hope these links are helpful.

John

jiraiyaNOmonogatari
28-11-2010, 02:01 PM
I was thinking, if the afterlife was real ( I think it is.), we have achieved immortality that way. But what if we could also achieve it physically?

It seems to be a possibility, but so many people think it's an abomination or evil in some way to search or wonder about some things like this.

I saw Stephen Hawking talk about time travel a while ago, he said that time is like a river, it flows at different speeds in different places, and like a river the heavier the object in it, the harder it is to move it, the Idea was proposed by Albert Einstein over 100 years ago, he realized that there are places were time slows down, and others where time speeds up, Stephen proved that time slows down around heavy objects, really really heavy objects like our planet, and relatively the heavier it is the slower time will pass around it.

This might explain what you said, God created everything, right? everything is like little fragments of energy compared to him, or at least that's how I see it, so that probably means god is huge, bigger than anything, thus I think that because he is probably very heavy, time slows down around him, if not stops at all, and that could explain why we become immortal, time simply stops, that's an interesting Idea, don't you think?:D

If the above is true, achieving immortality now is impossible, unless someone can figure out how to become so heavy, time stops around him.