PDA

View Full Version : Where to get a great aura spray from?

sea-dove
17-06-2014, 11:36 AM
I used to know an advanced lightworker who used to make auric sprays with the masters essenses (energies). I used to love these sprays but have lost contact with her so dont know where to get any great ones from to use.

I did try another brand of them but thou they worked okay, they just werent the same and werent great like the ones I used to use. Does anyone know anyone who makes these or where I could get some with Master energies.

CJ82Sky
19-06-2014, 02:21 AM
Oh there's a place near me that makes them. I'm not sure they work as well as your own concentrated energy, but I love the smell. It's made by Rhiamon Energy Essentials and I have the Clear Away essential spray. The bottle says opusgaia.com. Let me know if that is what you are looking for.

sea-dove
01-07-2014, 02:28 PM
thanks. Its really not the smell Im after but the strength of the energy of it. Ive found others but they just arent as energetically strong as the one I currently use and are almost out of and cant seem to find again. My blessed stuff in the past has come from quite powerful yogi masters or the channelled master energies .. an amazing healer I used to know but who has moved, who worked on a 5th Dimensional level (that's where I got the one Im running out of).

I guess the energy strength of it would depend on the makers channelling ability of higher frequency energy??? Anyone know?

umm I could scan the the person who makes the one you suggested as maybe I could tell by the size her crown chakra of her capability to do one of the sort I want?? (no idea really.. I usually do not scan people without their verbal consent but maybe in this situation I may breach my normal rule as I dont want to buy one Im not completely happy with).

Some of the auric sprays sold out there are just a mix of essential oils with liquid (no blessings attached to them).

sea-dove
01-07-2014, 03:08 PM
I just checked her website out, it appears that she doesnt channel any high frequency energies into these projects thou some of her products do have flower and gem essences which would I'd think be quite reasonable products.

Thing is I have my own crystals for clearing things and Im wanting something better then crystal or flower energy for clearing. Im looking for something I can use when my crystals arent coping with cleanings Im doing. Even my amethyst crystals energies often cant properly clear my other crystals I'd used to absorb negative energy clearing from me, they were still dirty the next day when I went to use again if I'd loaded them with a lot of stuff.

My current spray, I can instantly clean anything a crystal has take on with just a single spray.

So I'll keep looking and hopefully someone knows of a Master selling auric cleansing spray of high level channeled energy or blessed sprays .. thanks anyway.

Awakened Queen
09-07-2014, 04:24 AM
DivineLotusHealing(dot)com

Laura makes incredible aura sprays:smile:

sea-dove
09-07-2014, 12:43 PM
ah cool. thanks