PDA

View Full Version : Manifesting on behalf of someone else?

bluebell12
17-06-2014, 03:33 AM
I have my own things that I am working on manifesting for my life but I'm wondering about trying to manifest for a friend. She has been trying to fall pregnant and is having an operation in a few weeks to help her to try to fall pregnant. I very much want her operation to go well and for her to have the child she desperately desires. Can I use LOA to help her desires become reality or will it not work that way? She's such a kind soul and I would just love to help her any way that I can.

primrose
17-06-2014, 04:04 AM
Have you talked to her about manifesting? I'm not sure how it would work for someone else, I suppose since it's with the best intentions, it could work, though since we all have free will it may not.

bluebell12
17-06-2014, 05:46 AM
Thanks. The free will part is what I was wondering about. I haven't talked to her about manifesting other than telling her that I really hope she falls pregnant and gets what she wants. I'll try anyway and see what happens :)

sea-dove
17-06-2014, 08:17 AM
As she wants to get pregnant I dont think you'd be interfering with her free will by trying to help her with her goal.

One can create a thoughtform/ manifest for another. Its like putting out a blessing for another.

If shes open to healing, you could also ask for healing energy for her... and imagine her being healed and concieving to have a happy pregnancy.

joyfirst
03-08-2014, 03:01 AM
How much I understand, you can't directly create in anyone's reality as freedom is life basis. That said, you can influence her to think happier and more hopeful thoughts.
Desperation is generally not a close vibration to manifesting, but you might have used that word just to show, that she wants it a lot.

tss42
03-08-2014, 04:13 AM
I have my own things that I am working on manifesting for my life but I'm wondering about trying to manifest for a friend. She has been trying to fall pregnant and is having an operation in a few weeks to help her to try to fall pregnant. I very much want her operation to go well and for her to have the child she desperately desires. Can I use LOA to help her desires become reality or will it not work that way? She's such a kind soul and I would just love to help her any way that I can.

I have manifested on behalf of others dozens of times. I have helped a friend and his wife have a baby (they had given up), had another friend pass her driving test at first attempt (she couldn't believe it), got my brother his new job, cured a friend of a strange illness (doctors couldn't explain her sudden healing), made a wife-beater completely docile, and so on and so forth.

There are two caveats:
1. You have to be a very strong creator yourself to manifest on behalf of others.
2. There are cases where I too have given up. I coudn't cure my mother's long-term illness because her negativity is extremely entrenched and much stronger than my positivity.

tss42
03-08-2014, 01:20 PM
Forgot to mention, there is a third caveat: never talk to the person concerned about your manifesting on their behalf - neither before nor after the manifesting. A) Because you don't want them to subotage all your efforts and B) You really don't need the attention.

If you have such power, it's in your best interest to not advertise them. People don't like anything out of the ordinary. Your trusted friends who you have known for a long time will either think you are mad and start avoiding you, or be instantly jealous of you. Why do you think they used to burn witches?

Ralph
07-08-2014, 09:44 PM
The Godess 'Chaos' and her right-hand man 'Love' are responsible for 'new life' so you could pray (or astral project) to them (pray because you don't know the physical earth-bound spirits in which they 'live' in on earth). I know about a few people who where born this way.