PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

white_monarch
27-11-2010, 05:57 PM
Can anyone give me information on how to meet my guides, or how to open myself more to them? I know I have a snake and crocodile as my totems and have been told ofmy angels and of another guide, but I've been trying to establish contact to what seems like no avail. I could really use some help with this, and I appreciate any answers given. Thank you.

Miss Hepburn
27-11-2010, 06:31 PM
Say hello to your guides - address them.
Stand and lean forward - say to them this is a "Yes".
Stand and lean to the right - say to them this is a "No".

Ask a simple question and they will push you like a ouja board or a pendulum.

Then, fine tune it - drop your head slightly forward for Yes
Drop your head to the side - this is No.

Start fine tuning it even more - this feeling is Yes
This feeling is No.

Pose questions to them inside and listen for the answer - practice with flipping a coin, heads or tails -
Learn to differentiate between your thoughts and your Guides telling you something.

They talk to you all the time -each time they say - "Take your umbrella today."
Listen to them, talk to them - follow their guiding and thank them.

:smile:

white_monarch
27-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Thank you :D

Spiritlite
27-11-2010, 10:22 PM
Talk to them and then don't try too hard to strain for an answer. For example on my way to work I say "guides let me know on the radio it's going to be a calm night tonite" and usually I get a song on the radio that I know is a special message. Be specific how you want the answer but I would say talk to them a lot and just let it be if you hear from them great, if not great, but don't strain too hard else your mind will play tricks on yourself.
Spiritlite.

SoulonFire
28-11-2010, 06:59 AM
WOW

that is the only word I have right now to describe the answers to the 50 questions I just asked.. and eventually turned into a smart a$$ and started asking trick questions to see if I would get a different response.. guess what.. nope. That was amazing..

I feel a bit on anxiety now though.. How can questions I fight and battle with to find answers to be answered so easy.. yes or no.

Are you sure this isn't like a trick? I'm blown away.

Ciqala
28-11-2010, 09:29 AM
Miss Hepburn, i really liked that advice! Going to try that one!

I also like Spiritlites advice as usual, our guides do talk to us everyday!

I ended up seeing my spirit guides, lost relatives, and spirits by meditating, meeting ones i didn't even knew i had.

Most times i just ask my spirit guides to come to me in dreams. This one time, i had a feeling i had more spirit guides i didn't know of, so i asked for my guides that i knew i had to help me out in meeting them! And that night, crow brought me a moth, and i also saw a new guide, Blue Deer! Blue Deer turns out to be a connection to some of my ancestry and background, i am always searching for answers to, Huichol tribe in the Aztec region, and Blue Deer is one of their deities.

Oh I also use tools, like oracle cards to communicate to them, and get answers i need, they are always listening.

Miss Hepburn
28-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Yes, this trick (voice) of the mind or our imaginations need to be sifted from our Guide talking to us, for SURE!!!

Now, an old friend could not "graduate" from some psychic school until he passed the final "exam":

100 times with the correct answer - flip a coin and get heads or tails correct.
Simple as that.

Get in tune with them so intensely that you can pick any card and tell someone what it is.

(People stop playing with me - because they think it's a trick!
Oh, those with little faith.)

I usually take the card and frame it to make me smile during the day as I pass them. It's a good reminder there is so much more than what we "see", by His Grace.

Yes, be specific in every communication. Say, you need money and ask - you then find a nickel
on the ground...no,no,no - example "I need rent money by Thursday. So Be IT!" See?

LightFilledHeart
28-11-2010, 03:12 PM
"Love lit a fire in my chest, and anything that wasn't love left...What use is your life if your bones are not used as wood for His fire?...

The wine I drink is the fire of love
And God Himself pours it into my mouth!
"Rumi

[Love your quote, Miss! Reminds me of a friend of mine who uses a truncated version and simply says, "All that is not bliss is ego." :D ]

Miss Hepburn
28-11-2010, 03:31 PM
That Rumi, huh? Like Hafiz and Kabir!! Drunk, in love with God.

There is a new term I saw on "It's Supernatual", I used to call it "Love Bathing" ---just as you would lay and Sun Bathe; I lay and Love Bathe.

Now, they are calling it "Soaking".

Soaking in the Love.

John32241
29-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Can anyone give me information on how to meet my guides, or how to open myself more to them? I know I have a snake and crocodile as my totems and have been told ofmy angels and of another guide, but I've been trying to establish contact to what seems like no avail. I could really use some help with this, and I appreciate any answers given. Thank you.
In my view, all answers are within the self. All your guides, your soul self, and every diverse aspect of you is within You. Jesus taught that we are all children of God with a Christ consciousness deep within. I think of that aspect of us as the higher self/holy spirit/soul self/inner guidance. Pick any term you like.

This spirit self is much more aware of your every thought and feeling than you are able to imagine with your human logical mind. You are wise if you can predispose your state of mind around the energy of humility and confidence. Confidence that the spirit self is lovingly interested in your human life, physical well being and happiness. Humble enough to listen.

The central problem humanity has when communicating with spirit is that they do not know how to listen. Attuning yourself to the wave length of your spirit self is both the easiest and the hardest thing to do. It is easy because it is always happening. That two way conversation is active every minute of every day. It is hard because we do not know how to listen. The logical mind is obsessed with physical reality, its area of responsibility. The intuitive and instinctual aspect of us, which is very heart centered, has been sort of shut down in our present day culture. It is also the pathway to the inner self. That imagination that the logical mind would discount is your message from spirit.

So instead of a step by step set of instructions, that worked for some one else, I suggest a meditation practice without specific guidelines. Something that you figure out on your own that is not remotely related to another person's success story. This self empowering approach will establish a process that best suites the unique person you are. It cultivates reflective thinking and the art of listening that works best for You.

I hope these ideas are helpful.

John

Miss Hepburn
29-11-2010, 04:04 PM
In my view, all answers are within the self. All your guides, your soul self, and every diverse aspect of you is within You. Jesus taught that we are all children of God with a Christ consciousness deep within. I think of that aspect of us as the higher self/holy spirit/soul self/inner guidance. Pick any term you like.
This spirit self is much more aware of your every thought and feeling than you are able to imagine with your human logical mind. You are wise if you can predispose your state of mind around the energy of humility and confidence. Confidence that the spirit self is lovingly interested in your human life, physical well being and happiness. Humble enough to listen.
The central problem humanity has when communicating with spirit is that they do not know how to listen. Attuning yourself to the wave length of your spirit self is both the easiest and the hardest thing to do. It is easy because it is always happening. That two way conversation is active every minute of every day. It is hard because we do not know how to listen. The logical mind is obsessed with physical reality, its area of responsibility. The intuitive and instinctual aspect of us, which is very heart centered, has been sort of shut down in our present day culture. It is also the pathway to the inner self. That imagination that the logical mind would discount is your message from spirit.
So instead of a step by step set of instructions, that worked for some one else, I suggest a meditation practice without specific guidelines. Something that you figure out on your own that is not remotely related to another person's success story. This self empowering approach will establish a process that best suites the unique person you are. It cultivates reflective thinking and the art of listening that works best for You.
I hope these ideas are helpful.
John

:smile: :thumbsup:

white_monarch
29-11-2010, 04:49 PM
Hey everyone! Thank you so much for responding and giving me such great ideas. I really appreciate it and will work on it more as I am able. I really am thankful for the chiming in :D