PDA

View Full Version : the time between rounds of energy upgrades

in progress
27-11-2010, 09:53 AM
Anyone out there experiencing rounds of energy upgrades like I am? Mine are due to kundalini. I'll feel energy flow for weeks and then I'll get a hiatus of some weeks where the energy feels more like a trickle before another round begins.

I always used to feel relieved when I got a break. Sometimes the energy would feel a little strong and I'd wonder if something freaky or scary would happen. It never has and I tend to be a bit of a hypochondriac.

Anyway, what used to be a relief as now become kind of a trial. The last time and this time I'm feeling disconnected. Even a little depressed. Having some minor bad luck, kind of clumsy. The energy has become rather uplifting I think. Addictive. I can almost see where the idea of the "dark night of the soul" can come from. If the energy takes you even higher and to greater connection than I've felt then drops you back down... I'm beginning to see how that could be ugly. No wonder those of us who have forgotten our connection w/ source act the way we do!

Has anyone else experienced this? Get an energy upgrade then goes through an energy drought?

WhiteWolf
28-11-2010, 05:03 AM
I get this. Many times I can attribute it to being Capricorn and Saturn doing something nasty (like ruining communcation, making my life feel like a rut).
I'm a writer so when I'm in an off-cycle, it really damages me. I can write but the words are ****. I can't do anything right. I feel like the earth has shifted off its axis sometimes, when it gets bad enough.
Never attributed it to kundalini energy. But I have a habit of forgetting everything is connected.
I think we have lessons to learn from stagnance, being as they are part of the cycle. They're just not much fun.
Maybe others can offer answers?

Spiritlite
28-11-2010, 05:23 AM
oh yeah I have my rounds too but it's more physical and stuff, and spiritual I find when I'm physically on my down round I'm spiritually on my down round.
Spiritlite.

Emmalevine
28-11-2010, 07:19 AM
How do you experience energy flow? Does it literally feel like energy is moving around inside you or are you experiencing it more like a peak of activity? If it's the former, is it warm, cold or what else?

in progress
28-11-2010, 08:14 AM
Starbuck, I feel primarily vibration which will spread. I call this energy flow. It will also feel like a weak electric current moving through a pathway. I will also feel warmth but this is generally in my hands and feet. Sometimes during meditation my whole body can warm up. The energy can feel like it's moving around or it can focus on particular spots. What I call peak activity is when I experience a lot of vibration for a few month focused in a particular area. When I'm between peaks I don't feel this focus. I may only feel a little vibration, pulsation or heat in my hands and feet.

If you begin to experience this Starbuck you will know it without a doubt. It will be obvious to you. Meditation is the best way to get it flowing in my opinion.

Spiritlite, I agree w/ the physical part! I've noticed the last few down periods I turn into a clumsy ox. I especially start dropping stuff all the time. And I have weird little bad luck things happen more often, or it seems like it.

Serenity Bear
28-11-2010, 10:34 AM
Developement and energy flow comes in ladders and plateaus. This means you will suddenly get a rush of new stuff and then suddenly it disappears and you seem to have lost it. This is just a resting phase and it will come back.

All those who are developing go through this, there are various reasons:

To allow the body to get used to the new energy.

To allow the mind to get used to any new psychological, telepathic stuff etc., happening.

To allow the guides to test and make sure everything is running as it should before you take the next step.

To make sure you are adapting correcting, are you up to having this progression, if not then you will be side tracked into another field of expertise.

You just need to be patient, it hasnt gone away, infact it is said more work gets done in the off time/plateaus then when you climbing the ladder.