PDA

View Full Version : We are smaller then we could ever imagine!

NightSpirit
27-11-2010, 03:25 AM
I'm not sure I've placed this thread in the right catagory. I watched this video yesterday and it blew me away! It humbled me to the point where I realised how arrogant a human race we are in the scheme of things.
Hubble strikes again...onya Hubble!
Now I'm left pondering an age-old question once more...."Are we really alone?"...and the other side of that coin...."Whose to say whether our soul is also living, simaltaneously, a different life on one of those far-away galaxies?..hmm?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgg2tpUVbXQ

eraser
27-11-2010, 05:14 AM
Very thought-provoking piece. Thanks for posting it. :)

Sundialed
09-01-2011, 06:55 PM
i always think about how freakin small we are, insane eh! we are like an ant! and also i know we are not alone. one day a bunch of us had an online lecture with a Q & A with the leader of the maya don alejandro and he was talking about the mayan/pleaidian connection and we asked him if they are still in communication with those beings and he replied, always!, that's why we don't have universities or colleges because our knowledge comes from a higher source. also when he was asked about et's in guatemala novemeber 2009 he said

I'm a human being that came to have an interchange with you . . . to speak and dialogue with you. What I spoke, it was like greetings to you, just to take that worry off your mind for those that are concerned about it. But now is your turn, if there is something you want to ask.

Question: My question is about extra-terrestrials and what the Mayan think about them.
Don A: The members of the council of elders, we have come to realize that there are 3 different types of extra-terrestrials. 1) There are our ancestors, and they come from the constellations of stars, because there is life up there. They come to land on pyramids or volcanoes or the bottom of lakes, and these are our ancestors. 2) There is another type that they are beings from other planets. They come here to Earth. Just like from here they go the moon, or they go to investigate other planets. It is the same. They come here too, and maybe they are even more advanced than us. They could come from Jupiter, but most likely they come from the Pleiades. 3) The 3rd kind are from here, from our own land, from different countries. They are more like spies. They could be from Russia, from the United States, and different countries. The Elders of the Council when they want to find things, they go into session. But the way that they do it, each one takes a place separate from each other. And then each one of them in their own space, go into meditation . . . deep, deep meditation, and then they receive all of this knowledge. Then they come together, and they all say what they have seen. Then if everybody sees the same thing, then they say that this is what it is. Thank you.

those are just some official statements of why i know we are not alone.

Also, to my knowledge, your spirit resides in his throne in your 3rd eye. when you go to sleep at night, I asked don alejandro personally, he said your spirit leaves your body and begins to start flowing around your body like smoke, that's just the start, then you have the opportunity to investigate superior verticals while momma earth takes care of your physical body. so in one sense your physical body can exist on earth while you go investigate other dimensions, in which 3D is not the only dimension life can live. but the collective one soul of life is everywhere, even in places that have not been dreamed up yet.. infinity..

NightSpirit
10-01-2011, 06:36 AM
i always think about how freakin small we are, insane eh! we are like an ant! and also i know we are not alone. one day a bunch of us had an online lecture with a Q & A with the leader of the maya don alejandro and he was talking about the mayan/pleaidian connection and we asked him if they are still in communication with those beings and he replied, always!, that's why we don't have universities or colleges because our knowledge comes from a higher source. also when he was asked about et's in guatemala novemeber 2009 he said

I'm a human being that came to have an interchange with you . . . to speak and dialogue with you. What I spoke, it was like greetings to you, just to take that worry off your mind for those that are concerned about it. But now is your turn, if there is something you want to ask.

Question: My question is about extra-terrestrials and what the Mayan think about them.
Don A: The members of the council of elders, we have come to realize that there are 3 different types of extra-terrestrials. 1) There are our ancestors, and they come from the constellations of stars, because there is life up there. They come to land on pyramids or volcanoes or the bottom of lakes, and these are our ancestors. 2) There is another type that they are beings from other planets. They come here to Earth. Just like from here they go the moon, or they go to investigate other planets. It is the same. They come here too, and maybe they are even more advanced than us. They could come from Jupiter, but most likely they come from the Pleiades. 3) The 3rd kind are from here, from our own land, from different countries. They are more like spies. They could be from Russia, from the United States, and different countries. The Elders of the Council when they want to find things, they go into session. But the way that they do it, each one takes a place separate from each other. And then each one of them in their own space, go into meditation . . . deep, deep meditation, and then they receive all of this knowledge. Then they come together, and they all say what they have seen. Then if everybody sees the same thing, then they say that this is what it is. Thank you.

those are just some official statements of why i know we are not alone.

Also, to my knowledge, your spirit resides in his throne in your 3rd eye. when you go to sleep at night, I asked don alejandro personally, he said your spirit leaves your body and begins to start flowing around your body like smoke, that's just the start, then you have the opportunity to investigate superior verticals while momma earth takes care of your physical body. so in one sense your physical body can exist on earth while you go investigate other dimensions, in which 3D is not the only dimension life can live. but the collective one soul of life is everywhere, even in places that have not been dreamed up yet.. infinity..

Thank you for all that intriguing information. I'm a great believer in infinity and that we'd have to be stupid to think 3D is it for us, or that no other life exists in this infinite universe. I'm also a great believer in...everything is played out in the Now....a lot find that difficult to wrap their minds around. :smile:

Sundialed
10-01-2011, 06:46 AM
eternal infinite moment of now

psychoslice
10-01-2011, 06:47 AM
Yes we are small when we believe that we are just the mind body organism, but when one is Wakened to their true Identity, then WOW, we are no longer a mere dot on the face of the Cosmos, we are all that there IS.

NightSpirit
10-01-2011, 07:30 AM
Thank you Slice :hug3:

Time
20-01-2011, 02:06 PM
Things are only as large or as small as the oberservers veiw let them. To us ants are small, but to ants, they are huge. WE look at 200 foot trees, but to other large trees they are nothing......

I dont see us as being small. Sure in the eyes of the universe we are but a fraction of a quark in an atom called earth, but from the inside looking out, we are a large species, and there are bigger things then us....

There will always be bigger and smaller when you compare something to anything. Think of the mendalbrot set.......... no matter how far or close you look at the pattern, it will always reflect the pattern as a whole, no matter where you look and how far...

So generaly speaking, We arent small or large, it depends on how you look at it...

Miss Hepburn
20-01-2011, 02:40 PM
Yes we are small when we believe that we are just the mind body organism, but when one is Wakened to their true Identity, then WOW, we are no longer a mere dot on the face of the Cosmos, we are all that there IS.
I know I'm all I am.
:smile:

Sundialed
27-01-2011, 10:53 PM
bueno slice, bueno!

Neville
27-01-2011, 10:57 PM
But each of us, in our miniscule proportion is an active part of creation in action.