PDA

View Full Version : Energy vortexes causing physical burns?

The Wonderer
05-06-2014, 03:47 AM
I am interested in hearing from anyone familiar with energy vortexes. I had a 3rd burn appear in my inner left forearm out of 'thin air'. A friend of mine said she had a similar experience (hers appeared on her chest) while driving through the same area that I was driving through when happened to me. She says there are multiple energy vortexes in that area and that this sometimes happens when there is a re-entry problem going from one to the next.... Has anyone else heard of this? The shape of the mark interests me as well but I cannot post a picture until I am out of 'Newbie' status. My friend showed me a few pictures of her burns, but I did not see any particular shape to hers... looked kind of like a bad sunburn. I also had someone say they believed mine was a branding from a past life surfacing to get attention. Another claimed it looked like a fire phoenix. I'm just trying to figure out what happened and why, and am open to consider any theories. Any other suggested forums for this post? Thanks for taking a minute for me!!