PDA

View Full Version : Everything arrives in its own time.

silent whisper
04-06-2014, 03:26 AM
Some call it divine timing.

Some call it life flow, where the nature within all life moves along as one.

Each piece affecting the whole, each piece connected in this way.

As pieces, we offer each other certain pieces of ourselves in reflection of the whole moving through the offering that is present in it all.

When we seek from another something we need or wish to receive, often in that need to organise or construct through the intellectual mind, we can often at times receive something that is not part of the intellect, yet in the receiving we continue to contsruct and organise it in a way where we want to make it fit the intellect logical mind..:) Same goes with an intuitive processor who may try to relate and sort with the person who is more logical and critical in thinking no amount of intuitive flow will bring that person from the mind into their own intuitive space of feeling, unless of course they allow the mind to just be and themselves to just be. That is always a great way to find balance in all processors.

When two parties meet, one working through the intellectual mind and another working from another process lets just say my favourite one.. intuition :) often what transpires is that no amount of piecing together will occur in this way. The logical, critical mind will try to sort, criticize and lay claim to the intuition that flows freely unabated by logic or reason, it just is, to try and make sense of this the intellectual mind will think he sees, but more often than not, it is only constructing it in way to make intuition more logical and fit the intellectual mind when it just wont fit, of course what often transpires is the intellect in its logical sense making capacity, will then, when it needs to stay in control through the lack of trust in other processors, often creating a forced view that wont be undone....Of course as mentioned intuition can do the same if one is trying to control and not in full trust of it all coming through the whole.:)

One creating ideas and constructs about how it *should* be. The other in a process of flowing freely beyond the mind and immersing in the whole within their own process.

I had this realization today.

I love my processors.

I love the flow of creating and merging into the whole in me, having no need to reside in one space of being. And without thought now to what was once deemed as missing in me. The mind was something I yearned for, I thought, but it was simply learning and embracing my learning through my process that I yearned.

Perhaps I am being logical here I am not sure, it just flows for me..:)

For some reason today I embrace my wholeness, and give thanks that I am predominantly in connection an intuitive...One time not being an intellectual used to bother me, but the more I see the intellect used in ways to dominate another process within themselves I smile in knowing that I am blessed to be me.

As I continue to now learn with my processors in me fully functioning, I let go of feeling I missed out on a process of the mind but more I missed out on learning through the processors I actually had been gifted with.

Losing self was one part I grieved, losing my connection to the world through my own unique processors was another level to grieve and face when the system failed not me but my way of processing the world..to learn

In love of being myself I embrace the world as it is in all the various processors at play and the process of life unfolding as one.

I love that I trust deeply in my own predominate processor too..:)

Ivy
04-06-2014, 05:47 AM
The processes in life have the potential to bring us to a place of balance.

When feeling dominates the drive behind actions, then balance is found through the intellect. When intellect dominates, then balance is found through feeling.

Have you ever noticed, when you respond to a person who is feeling very emotional, you intuitively offer the balance of reason? And when someone is over-thinking, you intuitively respond emotionally? We connect with others, and through that connection bring one another balance. But that balance exists within us too.

When two parties meet, one working through the intellectual mind and another working from another process lets just say my favourite one.. intuition :) often what transpires is that no amount of piecing together will occur in this way. The logical, critical mind will try to sort, criticize and lay claim to the intuition that flows freely unabated by logic or reason, it just is, to try and make sense of this the intellectual mind will think he sees, but more often than not, it is only constructing it in way to make intuition more logical and fit the intellectual mind when it just wont fit, of course what often transpires is the intellect in its logical sense making capacity, will then, when it needs to stay in control through the lack of trust in other processors, often creating a forced view that wont be undone....Of course as mentioned intuition can do the same if one is trying to control and not in full trust of it all coming through the whole.:)

There is rarely a meeting that wasn't meant to be. The view above suggests a sadness to the meeting. It is a logical dismissal, if you like. A holding on to a negative view of the intellectual mind, rather than an acceptance of that balancing feature. Let it go maybe?

God-Like
04-06-2014, 07:01 AM
Some call it divine timing.

You can't hurry love, you'll just have to wait .. as the song/saying goes ..

x daz x

silent whisper
04-06-2014, 07:57 AM
You can't hurry love, you'll just have to wait .. as the song/saying goes ..

x daz x

Yes this is true god-like..:)

In finding that love in me, I feel a wonderful sense of freedom in this realization of merging worlds, missing out, opening to the truth of myself. Letting go of societies ideas of how things *should* be in that space of learning...

Those expectations of the the external world placed upon on us to be something they wanted to see in the world under their own heading of that view.

Its nice to connect back to myself in this way, have a deep appreciation of how I learn, how I connect and how I value that in myself, see that space now not in the view of mainstream intellectuals who tell us how its all so logical, when through intuition there is so much more in that view...

Valuing it all, letting the all be, its a great feeling.

Emergence of anything really when not forced, expected by others, does come in its own time..trusting my intuition through the whole process, has been enlightening to say the least..:wink:

sunsoul
04-06-2014, 08:03 AM
like a train of consciousness
meeting its maker..

silent whisper
04-06-2014, 08:13 AM
like a train of consciousness
meeting its maker..

Short, but sweet...

:hug3:

BlueSky
04-06-2014, 10:42 AM

When feeling dominates the drive behind actions, then balance is found through the intellect. When intellect dominates, then balance is found through feeling.

Have you ever noticed, when you respond to a person who is feeling very emotional, you intuitively offer the balance of reason? And when someone is over-thinking, you intuitively respond emotionally? We connect with others, and through that connection bring one another balance. But that balance exists within us too.

There is rarely a meeting that wasn't meant to be. The view above suggests a sadness to the meeting. It is a logical dismissal, if you like. A holding on to a negative view of the intellectual mind, rather than an acceptance of that balancing feature. Let it go maybe?
I enjoyed this. It lends a sense of balance IMO which brings the thread topic full circle. Balancing it.

sound
04-06-2014, 12:06 PM

There is rarely a meeting that wasn't meant to be. The view [in opening post] suggests a sadness to the meeting. It is a logical dismissal, if you like. A holding on to a negative view of the intellectual mind, rather than an acceptance of that balancing feature. Let it go maybe?

I agree ... a great post which inspires the reader to consider/reveal the relationship between both ... your writing seems familiar ... from back in the day perhaps ... not a question ... just noticed is all :)

Ivy
04-06-2014, 03:11 PM
I enjoyed this. It lends a sense of balance IMO which brings the thread topic full circle. Balancing it.

Something I learned through tai-chi, which relates a little to finding that balance, is to find a state of blameless acceptance.

It's purely accepting what is there, without meeting it with follow on thoughts like, 'I should be more relaxed' or 'I've let my posture go again' or 'I shouldn't be thinking' etc. It's making judgements in awareness, without value or criticism - it is simply there.

It's a way I find helpful in accepting every aspect, and that acceptance seems to lend itself to the balance I spoke of regarding intellect and feeling.

Ivy
04-06-2014, 03:14 PM
I agree ... a great post which inspires the reader to consider/reveal the relationship between both ... your writing seems familiar ... from back in the day perhaps ... not a question ... just noticed is all :)

Thank you sound, I guess the reply I just made to Capacity is as good here.

I just changed my name from meadows :hug:

sound
08-06-2014, 11:57 PM
Thank you sound, I guess the reply I just made to Capacity is as good here.

I just changed my name from meadows :hug:
Yes I was aware of your recent name change (from meadows to Ivy), due to it being mentioned by other members ... well before that, as I read your posts, something familiar came through for me :hug3:

Paiganrose
09-06-2014, 12:27 AM
Something I learned through tai-chi, which relates a little to finding that balance, is to find a state of blameless acceptance.

It's purely accepting what is there, without meeting it with follow on thoughts like, 'I should be more relaxed' or 'I've let my posture go again' or 'I shouldn't be thinking' etc. It's making judgements in awareness, without value or criticism - it is simply there.

It's a way I find helpful in accepting every aspect, and that acceptance seems to lend itself to the balance I spoke of regarding intellect and feeling.

Agree with Capacity with your previous post and the above.

As simple as it is seems as my intuition feels about it - my intellect finds it the most complex situation to lead and follow. The balancing of the understanding to the accepting for me is like a battle of two opposites and the working together unfathomable.

It's as if my intellect has FOMO - FEAR of missing out

Missing out on everything that life has to offer however my intuition says loudly to my intellect that I HAVE EVERYTHING.

I believe the latter to be true however the doubt inside that is caused by my intellect (and is the cause of all my FEARS) keeps me from truly believing this statement.

How do you truly bring peace to the intellect to BELIEVE in intuition? Is this ego or is this the safety mechanisms that we install in ourselves to protect us from what is negative in the world?

....going back to the original thread.....yes my intuition and intellect understands and believes in 'everything arrives in its own time' however both have it's own interpretations of it and different feelings for both (if that made sense:D )

Great topic indeed

Many blessings

Mr Interesting
09-06-2014, 01:18 AM
I just call it lucky I guess. When stuff merges luck appears and that luck brings whatever it brings. It's weird too because there's always something in stuff that arrives if you give it the space to tell you, and not tell it, and the process just keeps getting more open so whatever arrives must be right!

Seems wrong? Jump in anyways. Seems right? jump in anyways.

silent whisper
09-06-2014, 01:46 AM
I just call it lucky I guess. When stuff merges luck appears and that luck brings whatever it brings. It's weird too because there's always something in stuff that arrives if you give it the space to tell you, and not tell it, and the process just keeps getting more open so whatever arrives must be right!

Seems wrong? Jump in anyways. Seems right? jump in anyways.

Yes dive into it all, in trust of what you have in you to share...I like this.

I call it trust not luck..all the same,trust in you to know exactly what wants to be shared, its the right and wrong bit that will always get those who see the bigger picture coming into that moment and pushing against it,which can be interesting part of the dive as one if you allow it all as the process creating a expanded process.......:wink:

silent whisper
09-06-2014, 01:56 AM

As simple as it is seems as my intuition feels about it - my intellect finds it the most complex situation to lead and follow. The balancing of the understanding to the accepting for me is like a battle of two opposites and the working together unfathomable.

Missing out on everything that life has to offer however my intuition says loudly to my intellect that I HAVE EVERYTHING.

Yes everything we need is within us and the potential of what we can be is as one in that space of being. In the trust of what we have in each moment with that deeper trust, its much more easier to flow through with it all.

I believe the latter to be true however the doubt inside that is caused by my intellect (and is the cause of all my FEARS) keeps me from truly believing this statement.

I have found that in letting go of all that I believe and just trusting in my intuition I can flow with that knowing that it is all as it is in each moment in everything outside of me..but yes doubt will open you up to let go of your fears around that trust.

How do you truly bring peace to the intellect to BELIEVE in intuition? Is this ego or is this the safety mechanisms that we install in ourselves to protect us from what is negative in the world?

The intellect could well be a protective mechanism. Most people will trust in their intuition fully because often it requires complete letting go of all those other processors within self. It serves its purpose of course for those where they reside. It serves its purpose through the whole..

....going back to the original thread.....yes my intuition and intellect understands and believes in 'everything arrives in its own time' however both have it's own interpretations of it and different feelings for both (if that made sense:D )

yes I would agree and you do make sense..

Great topic indeed

Many blessings

thankyou for sharing.

Ivy
09-06-2014, 04:08 PM
Yes I was aware of your recent name change (from meadows to Ivy), due to it being mentioned by other members ... well before that, as I read your posts, something familiar came through for me :hug3:

That's nice. Whether it's a spirit connection or whether you have known me on the internet, it always feels good to have someone stop and say Hi, and somehow see beyond the screens that exist between us :hug2:

Ivy
09-06-2014, 04:28 PM

Great topic indeed

Many blessings

It's trial and error, and we need to go with the opposite, in order to find understanding and balance.

I can map my adult life as a time of walking dominated by emotion and fear; a time of walking dominated by intellect and logic; a time of walking dominated by gut feelings. In those times, I did see what I was doing as the right way, and felt repelled from its opposite. But I was learning the lessons of the emotion, the intellect and the gut. I'm now learning about the balance of energies... it has its own unique energy. What I don't have, in learning the balance, is any opposites to repel me. It is all in the moment and intuitive with regards to sensing what's needed and when (and getting it wrong and learning to read the intuitive sense better next time :smile: )