PDA

View Full Version : i am

running
03-06-2014, 02:28 PM
In the middle channeling, reading, predicting, and I don't know what? My intuition with all my might said, " I'm an indigo and we are coming down in herds!."

Somebody was trying to sell me something about spirituality that was bull to me. And was a cond in many ways. All my gifts awoken and hell broke lose. Scared me something fierce. To later find out what I expressed with my gifts was right. The cond was indeed a cond.

I had no idea what indigo was. Some years later I found out. So I thought I would share how I found out I was an Indigo.

I haven't thought much about the indigo idea. For some reason I decided to research a little today. From what I read the shoe fits. Lol

RedEmbers
06-06-2014, 06:14 AM
In the middle channeling, reading, predicting, and I don't know what? My intuition with all my might said, " I'm an indigo and we are coming down in herds!."

Somebody was trying to sell me something about spirituality that was bull to me. And was a cond in many ways. All my gifts awoken and hell broke lose. Scared me something fierce. To later find out what I expressed with my gifts was right. The cond was indeed a cond.

I had no idea what indigo was. Some years later I found out. So I thought I would share how I found out I was an Indigo.

I haven't thought much about the indigo idea. For some reason I decided to research a little today. From what I read the shoe fits. Lol
Hello running...
Interesting story :)

Hehe. It was a recent and gradual realisation for me. I tend to keep pretty quiet on the matter because I feel a bit ridiculous saying it... as an adult, I am able to look back on my traits and behaviours as a kid and make a bit of sense of the reason I was instinctively acting the way I was, I was very stubborn and spirited lol and passionately resisted the structures of religion, education and parenting style... I wasn't trying to be a bad kid... I just felt so trapped and restricted.
now I understand that I was playing a clear role... in challenging those systems.

I don't think that I'm anything special haha... I was just a kid who they couldn't mould to fit in hehe.

running
06-06-2014, 03:53 PM
Hello running...
Interesting story :)

Hehe. It was a recent and gradual realisation for me. I tend to keep pretty quiet on the matter because I feel a bit ridiculous saying it... as an adult, I am able to look back on my traits and behaviours as a kid and make a bit of sense of the reason I was instinctively acting the way I was, I was very stubborn and spirited lol and passionately resisted the structures of religion, education and parenting style... I wasn't trying to be a bad kid... I just felt so trapped and restricted.
now I understand that I was playing a clear role... in challenging those systems.

I don't think that I'm anything special haha... I was just a kid who they couldn't mould to fit in hehe.

Know exactly what you mean. Lol. Thanks for sharing!

CrystalSong
08-06-2014, 07:39 PM
According to the current definitions of these things, I'm a Crystal as opposed to an Indigo....altho it hardly seem worthy to acknowledge. No matter what definitions are in vogue it still comes down to the same thing - being an ethereal eternal spirit coming down into density to play in the Earth Garden and experience density/emotion and physical sensation - ie a body and its response system to its 5 senses.

And HI Running! Hadn't seen you around for a while... been busy playing in the physical realms with reduced sensitivity to the ethereal ones.

running
09-06-2014, 04:53 AM
According to the current definitions of these things, I'm a Crystal as opposed to an Indigo....altho it hardly seem worthy to acknowledge. No matter what definitions are in vogue it still comes down to the same thing - being an ethereal eternal spirit coming down into density to play in the Earth Garden and experience density/emotion and physical sensation - ie a body and its response system to its 5 senses.

And HI Running! Hadn't seen you around for a while... been busy playing in the physical realms with reduced sensitivity to the ethereal ones.

Hi Crystal Song! Good to see you on here. Enjoyed reading your info! Don't forget about the ethereal ones. Just kidding. Lol. I enjoy the physical to