PDA

View Full Version : Hi yet another new one lost and in need of help!!

k4ndy
10-08-2006, 02:49 PM
Hi all!
I am a first time user here and in search of help, guidence and advice to develop by spirtual path from anyone who is willing to help me!
I have always been interested in my spirtuality some of family members are accomplished healers but i wish to go in search of my own personal spirtual journey so any advice you can offer to get me started would be much appriciated!
I am a great believer in karma and in a mix of all types of religons. I think alot of people have the right idea, i also belive that love and inner peace is all the world needs although i believe this to be true i also believe there has to be other elements in order for each soul journey to learn and evolve whilst living on this plane!
I look forward to any tips, lessons, advice and specially guidence anyone can offer i feel very lost at the moment a little light will go a long way x x x x :confused:

Red Sky
10-08-2006, 09:27 PM
Hi K4ndy,

Welcome aboard. I too am a believer in karma and am interested in a variety of religions. I've always had an interest in healing as well. I don't know how much help I can be, if any but I'll try to answer any questions you have. I'm sure you'll find plenty of people here who can offer you the guidance you need and help you find what you're looking for.

BLAIR2BE
11-08-2006, 12:45 AM
Hi K4ndy,
My Personal System Is Based On Two Facts. 1. Everything Is Energy. Electric, Magnetic Energy. 2. Everything Cycles, Everything. As I Discovered And Began To Understand These Two Fundamental Principles, Other Questions I Had Became Easier To Grasp.
You mentioned healing. Our Physical Bodies And Our "soul", "aura" Or Whatever Else We Choose To Call It Is, Infact, A Flowing Energy. If That Energy Can Be Tapped And Manipulated (acupuncture For Example) Then Healing May Accur.
Anyway, I Suggest You May Keep These Two Principles In Mind While On Your Way To Spiritual Ascension. I Have Found They Relate To Everything (and I Mean Everything).
- Stay Positive And Love Your Life

kundalini
11-08-2006, 08:06 AM
Hi K4ndy,

You will find many people here on a spiritual and psychic development path here and I'm sure they will provide answers to your questions and no doubt you will be able to answer any questions other people have. So, welcome to the forums!

k4ndy
11-08-2006, 08:47 AM
Thanks all its nice to finally find a forum with genuinly nice people who are willing to help others its good to know there is always support out there! so thankyou to you all your messages help xx

eternity
06-09-2006, 12:46 PM
Hello K4ndy,
First a big welcome.Please ask any question and i will do my best as will others on the forum to help with answers.
Light and grace.
Eternity.

lumas
06-09-2006, 01:32 PM
welcome k4ndy sorry to hear you are a little lost there are some wonderful souls on this forum and im sure they will help you with any questions you may have enjoy your time here....

peteyzen
07-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Hi k4ndy, wow, sounds like you have a poretty good grasp of things already to me.

dreamer
07-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Hi K4ndy,

this link might give you a good starting point. www.thesecret.tv

nouveaugoddess
16-09-2006, 01:45 AM
Hi K4ndy,
My Personal System Is Based On Two Facts. 1. Everything Is Energy. Electric, Magnetic Energy. 2. Everything Cycles, Everything. As I Discovered And Began To Understand These Two Fundamental Principles, Other Questions I Had Became Easier To Grasp.
You mentioned healing. Our Physical Bodies And Our "soul", "aura" Or Whatever Else We Choose To Call It Is, Infact, A Flowing Energy. If That Energy Can Be Tapped And Manipulated (acupuncture For Example) Then Healing May Accur.
Anyway, I Suggest You May Keep These Two Principles In Mind While On Your Way To Spiritual Ascension. I Have Found They Relate To Everything (and I Mean Everything).
- Stay Positive And Love Your Life

sounds very similar to my views BLAIR2BE.....also the three fold rule is a pretty good one to live by even if you arn't wicca...what you give out returns to you three fold so beware of what energy you give out.....

mikron
26-09-2006, 01:46 AM
everything you say is like a cosmic mirror that we are all sharing to make this world a better place to be in ! welcome to the light

Namaste mikron

rose
26-09-2006, 10:30 AM
hi dreamer

i went to that link but it's unavailable to new zealand. dang. can you tell us more about the secret? the trailor reminded me of a cross between the da vince code and the myst cd rom games. but i'm intrigued.